Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dont be pm'ing me with your bullshit

dude just give up, your not gonna convince anyone you beat anything. So you risked your life around a corner, where as the other guy, didnt risk his life, but still fucked with you for shits and giggles. Honestly i wish you would have died, that way there would be less fucking idiots like you out there, and please god, PLEASE tell me your not going to mate with that dairy cow of a wife you have, PLEASE tell me you wont for God sake
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I知 not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Quote Originally Posted by paniro187
    also lol in any of those kill threads I could say the same thing. How do you know if the other guy you beat was giving it it's all??? guess we could call all threads in the kill section bullshit.
    cause over half of them are bald cunts like yourself, with absolutely NO CREDIBILITY to backup your story
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    no shit, the reason he owns a car as nice as that is cause hes not some fucking idiot like you in you accord taking turns at mach10, im sure if he had half a brain, or wanted to be a typical ricer then he would have ate your lunch and then went home and fucked your girl, but he didnt, and you should be glad of that fact. And stop comparing apples to orangs, im not talking about ninjas, and motorcycles in general, im talking about the fact that you actually think you "out handled him" when all he did was give up and let you risk your life, cause your a RICER, plain and simple
    cool ok at least you know what i'm saying. the motorcycle reference was to get you to see a point. that's not apples to oranges only in your mind it is. slow something against a fast something with a better driver. rather it be bikes dirt bikes cars or trucks it's the same thing. I've seen a car with 100 more hp get out dragged. cause the higher hp car couldn't shift near as good as the other guy. and that sir is apples to apples.

cause over half of them are bald cunts like yourself, with absolutely NO CREDIBILITY to backup your story
    so we meeting up to see about this shit talking or what.

how about it there coward???

uh and your point, you got waht i was saying, you nit picking nig nog

god damn, your reading comprehension is that of a 2yr old isnt it, I LIVE 400 MILES AWAY, i will be in town most likely sept for my bday, ill meet up with you, ill run your slow ass accord, i will in turn, slow down for you, and then still pass you while rounding a corner. Then i will drive down the road with the KKK and shout out REMEMBER JASPER.

That last part just made me laugh so i had to add it, but yess next time im in town i will let you know.

god damn, your reading comprehension is that of a 2yr old isnt it, I LIVE 400 MILES AWAY, i will be in town most likely sept for my bday, ill meet up with you, ill run your slow ass accord, i will in turn, slow down for you, and then still pass you while rounding a corner. Then i will drive down the road with the KKK and shout out REMEMBER JASPER.

That last part just made me laugh so i had to add it, but yess next time im in town i will let you know.
    cool sounds good. and I'll buy you a beer to drink and ice those eyes afterwards.

also lol in any of those kill threads I could say the same thing. How do you know if the other guy you beat was giving it it's all??? guess we could call all threads in the kill section bullshit.
    Um what? No, in kill stores there are stories that make sense. Stories that you know are true. Stores like civic vs accord, where whoever is telling the story is hitting the gas hard, and the other is keeping up, so you know he is hitting it hard, too. You can't say all stories there are BS, becasue they actually make sense. Common sense, aint so common apparently.

I've seen a car with 100 more hp get out dragged. cause the higher hp car couldn't shift near as good as the other guy. and that sir is apples to apples.
    I do not call that a "win". I call that driver error, and run again. When both are in it and drive well, then you have a winner. If you have to go 3 or 4 times, to see how is "faster", then so be it, but not a drag strip where someone miss shifted.

cool sounds good. and I'll buy you a beer to drink and ice those eyes afterwards.
    why, nothing going to happen maybe ice for the beer ? cause i cant see any other use for it

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady
    I do not call that a "win". I call that driver error, and run again. When both are in it and drive well, then you have a winner. If you have to go 3 or 4 times, to see how is "faster", then so be it, but not a drag strip where someone miss shifted.
    not talking about misshifts i'm talking about a guy that just can out drive the other. hits shifts when cars is making the most power. and etc. other the guy just can't out drive the other.

why, nothing going to happen maybe ice for the beer ? cause i cant see any other use for it
    do you really think me giving you a ass whipping is not called for??? LOL with all that racist shit your spew on here.......

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady
    Um what? No, in kill stores there are stories that make sense. Stories that you know are true. Stores like civic vs accord, where whoever is telling the story is hitting the gas hard, and the other is keeping up, so you know he is hitting it hard, too. You can't say all stories there are BS, becasue they actually make sense. Common sense, aint so common apparently.
    sounds to me you're as narrow minded as the other guy as you can only see drag racing and that's it. cornering is foreign territory to you.

not talking about misshifts i'm talking about a guy that just can out drive the other. hits shifts when cars is making the most power. and etc. other the guy just can't out drive the other.
    The only way the 100hp+ car would lose in a 1/4 mile (considering it is probably only shifting 3 times) is if he mis shifts. Slow shifting won't lose a race with that much hp difference. However, I guess i am assuming what those cars were are their torque differences, gear rations etc, so i will eave that argument to opinion.

and, i bet you say ****** this and nig nog that, why cant I ? does it offend you ? if so get the fuck over it. Maybe you should call Bush and let him know im saying this shit online, thats what you should do, since your a big bad black badass now

sounds to me you're as narrow minded as the other guy as you can only see drag racing and that's it. cornering is foreign territory to you.

No no, you were not talking about cornering, you were talking about ONE CORNER. Singular. Don't twist my words around. Go look in that forum, i Have been mod in there for 2 years, on and off, and maybe, MAYBE 3 times i have heard a kill story involving corners.

come to the mountains out here in abilene and try to out handle me in your accord, ILL even give you a head start, i bet your brakes fade after the first downhill corner, while im there just fine skeeting past you with no brake fade.

and, i bet you say ****** this and nig nog that, why cant I ? does it offend you ? if so get the fuck over it. Maybe you should call Bush and let him know im saying this shit online, thats what you should do, since your a big bad black badass now
    nah i handle my own battles. like i said bring that noise when you want to meet up.

come to the mountains out here in abilene and try to out handle me in your accord, ILL even give you a head start, i bet your brakes fade after the first downhill corner, while im there just fine skeeting past you with no brake fade.
    that's how i know you don't know what you talking about. barely use the the brakes and engine braking is about 70 percent of my braking.

nah i handle my own battles. like i said bring that noise when you want to meet up.
    at you wanting to be so violent, this started out as a , MY CAR OUT HANDLED A S2K. To a IM Gonna whoop da white bois asse fo talkin bout dem blacks. Dude gtf over yourself, bring your shitty accord, i will hand you your ass, and then sit there and still call you a nig nog, and nothing will happen

Oh and BTW for anyone, and i know no one except for this dude and myself would know, but heres the park he wants to "race around a BIG LONG corner at

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TWISTIES ?

ya your telling me

Dude you're a fucking idiot, everytime somebody makes a general example you tear it down likethe one example they give is all they meant. And ya, boof isn't gonna be holding back whenever you guys meet up. Your gonna get called a ****** and porch monkey the whole fucking time.
    RHS 4-0

im no big guy by any means, but i do say as i feel, and im sry if you take it the wrong way, but its your own damn fault, just pull a micheal and get that whole black-white surgery done, then you will be gravy baby

Thread Information