Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dont be pm'ing me with your bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC
    I use ken what about you guys. My brother is a big ryu fan he owns me everytime.

Oh yeah i tried to take it off the board for your bitch ass. but if you want to put out there cool. Like I said you're the one flapping your dick suckers saying you can beat me at any type of racing I'm saying put up or shut up. and highway 90 is only cop central if you hang out near dayton. I run my race bike all the time out there when I'm fine tuning the injection. Like i said I'm willing to back up my claims how about you.

LOL I'm also willing to back up the beef I put out on this board. I'm just wondering if you're willing to say in person all the racial shit you say on here. bet you won't.
    Last edited by paniro187; 07-20-2007 at 05:57 PM.

oh no you dint'!
    It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can
    thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

-Sun Tzu

god damn, your a fucking idiot just like all the other schwoogies in Tx, THE WORLD FOR THAT. show me where i ever said i was gonna beat your stang you retarded dipshit, i said OOOOO he has a stang whoopity fucking do, i knowyou'll beat me in that, i was talking about that slow ass piece of shit, no cornering accord you have, you could fucking convince ANYONE, NOT A GOD DAMN PERSON, except for other ricers like yourself, that you could beat a s2k in handling, NO FUCKING WAY, not possible, and yes trust me, my car would fucking run all over yours in the corners yours was made to save gas and get groceries for grandmas and pussies like yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I知 not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Quote Originally Posted by paniro187
    woooot I'm in!!! i work from 7:30 to 4 so my apologies i didn't get in earlier but I'm here. nah dude told me he could kill my stang so I'm trying to take him up on that offer. My work car accord will hang as long as there are corners I guarantee that. now if there are no corners my accord can't hang flat out. my stang on the other hand will own you in everyway you want to try.
    Your 'stang will own other cars in corners? Uh

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady
    this dude cant tell his asshole from his bellybutton.....................oh wait hes black nvm
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

Basically I'm saying fuck the cars I'll own him in the corners I'm sure i couild drive a geo metro and own him in a viper.

go back and read man.

go back and read man.

What got you to the point where you think the 'Stang is so great? There are some dudes on here with cars that are 2 times as fast as yours, and easily 1/10 the ego.

damn, you are just some fucking completely retarded space cadet arent you ? please tell me this is somsone on here fucking with us to give us a good laugh, cause i cant believe some people out there are that retarded

go back and read man.
    well you did say,
    my stang on the other hand will own you in everyway you want to try.
    yes we all know your mustang will beat me, NO FUCKING SHIT, i know that, fucking jerry's kid, i wasnt arguing that

What got you to the point where you think the 'Stang is so great? There are some dudes on here with cars that are 2 times as fast as yours, and easily 1/10 the ego.
    didn't say my mustang was thefastest thing going. I'd be a fool to say that. I'm saying it's faster that what he's got. he comments and said my mustang is a heap and all that. my repsonse to that is it's faster than what you go so how can you down what i got. heck i'm starting to think my 1990 accord work car is faster than what he got......lol

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    well you did say,

yes we all know your mustang will beat me, NO FUCKING SHIT, i know that, fucking jerry's kid, i wasnt arguing that
    what are you arguing then please tell me.

this dude cant tell his asshole from his bellybutton.....................oh wait hes black nvm
    c'mon man try harder than that.

woooot

What the fuck is this woot shit?

Quote Originally Posted by gustav129
    What the fuck is this woot shit?
    1. woot
    2015 up, 328 down

Woot originated as a hacker term for root (or administrative) access to a computer. However, with the term as coincides with the gamer term, "w00t".

"w00t" was originally an trunicated expression common among players of Dungeons and Dragons tabletop role-playing game for "Wow, loot!" Thus the term passed into the net-culture where it thrived in video game communities and lost its original meaning and is used simply as a term of excitement.

"I defeated the dark sorcerer! Woot!"

"woot! i r teh flagmastar!" (Think Tribes)

"Woot, I pwnzed this dude's boxen!'
    by Weatherlight Apr 4, 2004

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woot

what are you arguing then please tell me.
    you saying you acord could out handle a s2k, hell i bet my old ef could out handle that asscord you have lol

1. woot
    2015 up, 328 down

Woot originated as a hacker term for root (or administrative) access to a computer. However, with the term as coincides with the gamer term, "w00t".

"w00t" was originally an trunicated expression common among players of Dungeons and Dragons tabletop role-playing game for "Wow, loot!" Thus the term passed into the net-culture where it thrived in video game communities and lost its original meaning and is used simply as a term of excitement.

"I defeated the dark sorcerer! Woot!"

"woot! i r teh flagmastar!" (Think Tribes)

"Woot, I pwnzed this dude's boxen!'
    by Weatherlight Apr 4, 2004

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woot

that was so gay , i dont even have to dis on it , it just flipped its hand below its wrist and let the world know

protect ya neck

you saying you acord could out handle a s2k, hell i bet my old ef could out handle that asscord you have lol
    see that's where you are blowing hot air when did i say my accord can out handle a s2k. You know for a fact i didn't say that. I said I out handled him. plain and simple. I more than likely know way more about cars and driving than you will ever know. I know a s2k can out handle a accord in any way shape and form and hell a s2k can out handle my stang in any way shape or form. BUT I out handled him. Plain and simple dude didn't knkow how to corner in his bad ass car. I'm sure with very little time in that same corner he could wax my ass big time. But that day I flew around him in that turn. and he broke hard and went around that corner a fast as HE could. Not as fast as the CAR could understand??? you obviously don't whcih is why you choose to argue with me. because you don't understand cornering and driver skill.

Go up to texas world speedway on a lonestar track day and watch guys on 06 and 07 gsxrs have guys on ex500 ninjas going around them in the turns but on the straights the gsxrs kill them. or you can see how in races you'll see guys on gsxr600s winning the races against a field of gsxr750 and 1000s. please don't talk about what you don't know about. Not trying to be mean but you obviously don't know from reading the highlighted quote above. a ex500 can't hold a candle to a gsxr1000 and yet dudes get passed by them.

Quote Originally Posted by PaXiL541
    that was so gay , i dont even have to dis on it , it just flipped its hand below its wrist and let the world know
    things picked up from her and there and there you go. it's no big deal really. go back and look up the meaning of owned or pwnd

here you go

4. owned
    335 up, 221 down

Originated as a term used by hackers to describe gaining possession of a system, having hacked a box and got root they basically control it as much as if it was theirs, thus it could be considered owned by them. From this it was encorporated into the cultures vernacular including the limited(and awkward to type) vocabulary of so called l33t speak(0wn3d) Would-be hackers would come to use the phrase when taking someone out with a ping flood or other DoS attack, and although no access to the victim's system (typically another newbie hanging around on the same irc channel speaking in numbers) was gained yet they were still said to be owned. From there is came to simply mean bettering (or fucking over) someone and was even used to describe non-computer based events as described in the many other definitions. Though now its most common in CS games when someone kills you...

With the original use of the word it would seem most people I see using XP dont even own their own system :p

I own www.msn.com

I fucking 0wn3d j00 n00b!!

How do you know he went around the corner as fast as he could?

because the motor was winding like he down shifted you know. and after the apex he mashed on it hard. One of those things where as soon as the road starts to straighten out you gun it. cause you can't turn in and hit the apex properly. in the circuit racing we call that point and shoot. go in hot hit the brakes hard get the car or bike pointed in the direction you want to go then gun it. a simple case of can't hold corner speed.

no shit, the reason he owns a car as nice as that is cause hes not some fucking idiot like you in you accord taking turns at mach10, im sure if he had half a brain, or wanted to be a typical ricer then he would have ate your lunch and then went home and fucked your girl, but he didnt, and you should be glad of that fact. And stop comparing apples to orangs, im not talking about ninjas, and motorcycles in general, im talking about the fact that you actually think you "out handled him" when all he did was give up and let you risk your life, cause your a RICER, plain and simple

also lol in any of those kill threads I could say the same thing. How do you know if the other guy you beat was giving it it's all??? guess we could call all threads in the kill section bullshit.

Thread Information