Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dont be pm'ing me with your bullshit

OH SHIT, my bad, please move this to e-beef, i com-fucking-pletly forgot we had a beef section now
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I知 not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Well damn, did we run him off, or is he out pickin cotton.
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

look, yall ran him off, THANK....THANKS ALOT

such hostility lol....

its great

omg guys...grow up

when i read that siggy, all i could hear in my head was a 13yr old girl saying that

theres a reason for that.
    RHS 4-0

YA DUDE! CUM ON HIS FACE!!

Wing It On

DOWN P-SPEC, DOWN!
    RHS 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by Panocha
    lol dude won't answer pm and he talked major shit about being able to beat me. Just wonder when he'll put up or shut up. carry on then.

By the way that's a badass mitsubishi man loving it. funny thing at work I would never get away with straps to pull a engine. been a long time since i seen that done. I deal with cat engines and you're not pulling those out with straps it's crane and chain.
    DUDE GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF, i made a thraed JUST FOR YOU, and your dumb fucking, schwoogie having self cant even read it, makes me sad, it really does. And your right, next time i go down to Houston, i will run you, ill run that fucking piece of shit accord and fucking own it afterwards, OMGZ you have a mustang, i should fucking clap for you, YOU HAVE ANOTHER V8 AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR, you should be fucking proud of yourself, WHOPPITY FUCKING DO, YOU DUMB NAGGER. AND YES I DID ANSWER YOUR PM< I FUCKING MADE A THREAD TO YOU ABOUT IT AS WELL, JUST TO GLORIFY YOUR HOLY-MUSTANG-HAVING-ANAL-GAPING- SELF, congratulations, you rank up there with nelson, and all the other bitches who couldnt cut it here. Dont worry ill be back in town before long. do you want me to send nudes of me or something ? cause you seem to wanna be all up my ass cause im not, those are reserved for MAC

yes but that dumb schwoogie doesnt know how to read, I FUCKING MADE HIM A THREAD for god sakes, but hes out there whoring up someone elses thread

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    yes but that dumb schwoogie doesnt know how to read, I FUCKING MADE HIM A THREAD for god sakes, but hes out there whoring up someone elses thread
    Batmans thread.
    RHS 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by Falder
    Batmans thread.
    ya, wtf, dude stay out of that bad ass thread, we dont need his bullshit in three, i fucking love me some batman, and as soon as he is done, im humping his car all night

lol That thing is a monster even now as it sits not running.
    RHS 4-0

ya but i bet panochas big bad ass accord could out handle that AWD system

/sarcasm

lol I thought you said Pocahontas at first
    RHS 4-0

HAHAHAH well i mean i made a thread just for this dude and he doesnt show, yet he talks shit in other peoples thread

yup, prolly knows its here but is skered.
    RHS 4-0

Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Murder
    In for thread.

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

I think he's gone.

woooot I'm in!!! i work from 7:30 to 4 so my apologies i didn't get in earlier but I'm here. nah dude told me he could kill my stang so I'm trying to take him up on that offer. My work car accord will hang as long as there are corners I guarantee that. now if there are no corners my accord can't hang flat out. my stang on the other hand will own you in everyway you want to try.

Thread Information