Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dont be pm'ing me with your bullshit

Default HEY PANOCHA OR WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS, HERES YOUR FUCKING THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by paniro187
    so we meeting up or what. you had alot of shit to talk on here. I'm just making sure you really meant all the shit you talked on here because if you're not willing to back that shit up in person you never meant it in the first place.

deussen park is the park off of belt way 8 north. there's a very ong drag that has little traffic for like 2 miles. then there's a corner there also. or we can take it to highway 90 for some freway action either way my stang will own you. or if you would rather talk all that ****** shit I'll be the one to own you. funny how people like you talk that ****** shit online but around blacks you would never open your mouth. coward in both racing and in person.
    paniro187 is offline Forward Message
    dude first of you you stupid fuck, i wasnt talking about your shitty ass ford mustang, but if you wanna play that card, i do have a car that would fucking run laps around your slow piece of shit, as for duessen park, i know exactly where its at, i was rasied around that WHOLE fucking area, OOOOOOOOO a 2mile straight, and then one big long turn, WHAT KIND OF FUCKING DRIVING SKILLS DOES THAT TAKE, Seriously, dont be pming me with you stupid shit.

Next time im in town, i will let you know, i will run your stang, just to show you im not no puss, i know i will be beat, NO SHIT, OMGZ a v8 stang beat my 4cyl teg, NO FUCKING JOKE, i was talking about your, piece of shit, slow ass, no handling, grocery getter you call a honda accord.

And yes, i talk the SAME shit around niggurs ALL THE FUCKING TIME, cause i will be god dammed if they can say, ****** this and ****** that, and i cant, fuck you, you big dumb brown turd with legs

.....let the shit flying begin
    Last edited by boofthese; 07-19-2007 at 05:28 PM. Reason: to get that pussy to read the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

and you have to be kidding me about highway 90, that place is fucking COP central, only fucking retards like you in slow ass accords think thats a "drag" no, its hill billy heaven is what it is
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

cool beans

dude just pm'ed me with all this shit, DUDE I DONT FUCKING LIVE THERE ANYMORE, i live 400 miles away but by god next time i go down, pull out your SUPER-HANDLING accord, and ill get my step moms saturn sl1 out, i bet even THAT car would beat your shit

horray i will drive to dussen park with the 70 supercharged roadrunner and watch this guy cry over his piece of shit mustang.

just to watch this shit

honestly WTF is going on here... bring your accord, boofthese will bring his teg (and my TB) and i will drive the F150 and we can drag race how bout that.

I have to pick up a procter sample in the park anyways

1999 Civic Si
    1985 Corolla GTS coupe
    1986 Corolla GTS hatch

He is all over Kill Stores. Every one go check it out. It's really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Civic-Ae86

bwaahhhhhhhhhh holy shit that some funny shit

Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    horray i will drive to dussen park with the 70 supercharged roadrunner and watch this guy cry over his piece of shit mustang.

just to watch this shit

honestly WTF is going on here... bring your accord, boofthese will bring his teg (and my TB) and i will drive the F150 and we can drag race how bout that.

I have to pick up a procter sample in the park anyways
    OMG HOLLAR @ DRAG RACING JASPER, TX style AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

you down enigma ?

hes bitching cause idk, hes black, and well thats what they do

another newb beatdown....Im glad i survived mine

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    OMG HOLLAR @ DRAG RACING JASPER, TX style AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

you down enigma ?

hes bitching cause idk, hes black, and well thats what they do

hells ya im down.

th F150 will walk all over his accord. hell i bet it will out turn him too

this is gay.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ė Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Runner
    SO i get to see a ban and i get called ****** nig nog and other racial shit thrown at me. wow.
    First of all, your not banned, your thread was just closed, and not by me I might add. Second of all, getting called names is nothing new on HHU, so don't act like you being all butt hurt is gonna make us change any. If you have a real issue with how you thread went, pm Logan or Boske, they are the Admins.
    nah not butt hurt just saw on the rules it said no racist remarks and all that. just thought that was wierd is all believe me i have some thick skin and if you want me too I'll showyou just how thick skinned i can get. LOL

wait, why lock this? i want him to respond. i want drama

Does he even know where the lounge is?

someone link him :P don't let this one get away! this has the potential of the archives.

awww, I've missed this.
    RHS 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by thinkmad
    this has the potential of the archives.
    it really doesnt

Why do those threads always get locked, maybe move them to ebeef to clean up kill stories but shit, just let those threads run wild IMO.
    RHS 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by Falder
    awww, I've missed this.
    this dude lives by my OLD neighborhood, he thought i was ragging on his "fast" mustang, which i dont give a shit if it is or not, i was ragging on the fact that he came here, tried, LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING NOOB, and tried to say his accord beat a S2k basically, OMG the S2K slowed down around a corner cause he has a brain and doesnt wanna die, while this schwoogie took the turn at mach90 and said he beat him, i cracked on his accord, just like everyone else, cause its a slow piece, and then he sent me that pm i posted above.

This thread was locked then unlocked ?

if the dude wants to be all butt hurt and serious next time im in town, i have to roll right by his ghetto ass broke dick neighborhood, ill stop by, and call him a ****** straight to his face, ive done it before, and most the time they just sit there and talk shit and dont do anything about it.

Thread Information