Haha yall people aint got lives ! Talking Hard on a forum
    nice smiley in the middle of your sentence, learn to type

second no one is "talkin hard"

just explain why in gods name you need those "gages"

or die, whatever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    or die, whatever comes first

that too

preferably by, fire, drowning, stabbing, shooting, hanging, mauled by a grizzly, jumping off a building, slitting your wrists, crushed under a fat chick, car crash in your rice, pipe bomb, lion attack, run over by a truck, crazy guy with a baseball bat, rat poison, or my personal favorite, getting stabbed with an aids infected knife

fucking faggot.

Powered By Hopes & Dreams B18C5er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan
    that too

preferably by, fire, drowning, stabbing, shooting, hanging, mauled by a grizzly, jumping off a building, slitting your wrists, crushed under a fat chick, car crash in your rice, pipe bomb, lion attack, run over by a truck, crazy guy with a baseball bat, rat poison, or my personal favorite, getting stabbed with an aids infected knife

fucking faggot.
    you forgot Bobcat attack. Those seem to be all the rage these days.

you people have too much time on ur hands spending most of ur day on here ... for starters yall probably 40 still living with mommy see my car i bought it see my 3 bed room house i bought it so yall morons on here who probably on welfare taking tax payers dollars need to grow the f up.

Powered By Hopes & Dreams B18C5er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 91Acuraintegra
    you people have too much time on ur hands spending most of ur day on here ... for starters yall probably 40 still living with mommy see my car i bought it see my 3 bed room house i bought it so yall morons on here who probably on welfare taking tax payers dollars need to grow the f up.

id rather not have to sit here and prove everything you just said wrong soooooo I'll just post somethings I find funny

Those Gages Are there just for show they're connected to the ecu to tell my engine temp battery and oil level
    Those Gages Are there just for show they're connected to the ecu to tell my engine temp battery and oil level

Will you post more pics of your pimped out ride please?
    I'm looking for ideas for mine too, what gages do you
    suggest?

Maybe the fact that I'm not trying to beef right now will help you understand, lol proly not thou, everything you said was wrong.
    RHS 4-0

oh no u bought a 91 integra all by urself. damn ur fuckin ballin bro.

how many mcdonalds pay checks it took for u to buy that piece of shit along with ur "gages"?

Quote Originally Posted by cased_eclipse

Will you post more pics of your pimped out ride please?
    I'm looking for ideas for mine too, what gages do you
    suggest?

gotta get some to measure da vtex yo!

lol

if you dont like it and think we are all 40, then leave

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan
    gotta get some to measure da vtech yo!

fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    fixed
    haha eithier way its funny

plus I love how he didnt even bother to see my location

"Arizona State University"

yup 40 and live at home on welfare

Link to the thread of my ongoing car project. Yes I pay for everything on it:

http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=122740

Link to my 3 bedroom house which I guarantee is better than yours, yes I pay for it:

http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=131067

And here's a pic of me holding $1000 of those "taxpayer dollars," since I do work for the government. Coincidentally, I'm just randomly holding more money than you'll ever have at one time in your entire meager existence.

KTHXBYE

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

at the pedo stache

Quote Originally Posted by Batman™
    Link to the thread of my ongoing car project. Yes I pay for everything on it:

http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=122740

Link to my 3 bedroom house which I guarantee is better than yours, yes I pay for it:

http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=131067

And here's a pic of me holding $1000 of those "taxpayer dollars," since I do work for the government. Coincidentally, I'm just randomly holding more money than you'll ever have at one time in your entire meager existence.

KTHXBYE

u + photoshop = fun

well i guess have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

Batman, you always have that "i'm going to rape children" look in your
    face. You really need to do something about that, buddy

Thread Information