Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supra tailights in 95 teg

I have some 98 toyota supra taillights i want to have molded in the back of my ls. Has anyone done this and if so can give me some tips or send me some pics. thanks

never knew you could do that. Hmmm, makes me wanna go by a teg.

lol
    ITR powered civic hatch: Parted and sold.

Goodbye Honda.

'89 240SX
    '01 CBR F4i (FS)

One of my friends molded some supra tails into a 91 crx.

i saw a 3g integra in SCC a while back with supra tails on it. shit looked dope as hell.

i don't really know the ins & outs of the process, but it looks like the size is about the same (?). my advice would be to just speak to someone at a good body shop that deals with customs.

you should post pics when you're done.

Some kid in my town has a gen2 teg with supra tails molded in... Go to a body shop they'll do it for ya...

supra tails on tegs are played out, go with something different like s2000

My Bling-Bling'n TEG
    "life's like a shit sandwich, everyday is another bite"

does anyone have a picture of this? I need to see it so I can base my opinion. Right now my opinion is "gay!"

I really liek the supra tail lites. I don
    't give a shit if they are played out. I would put it on my tricylce if it looked good. Care less if its played out.

i agree, supra taillights are bad ass. but i want my car to be an expression of myself. i don't want it all JDM shit or anything. i am putting a JDM mugen front end, buddy club sides and rear. that may not be true JDM but i'd rather it be an expression of me.

i'd do a taillight conversion that not to many integras have, like a s2000 taillight conversion. i see so many tegs with supra and prelude tails it's not funny! supra tails look bad though, i won't argue with that!

My Bling-Bling'n TEG
    "life's like a shit sandwich, everyday is another bite"

On 2002-04-08 03:04, Turbogsr.com wrote:
    gey dont do it
    post of the year

if you get them, you will be cannon fodder.

mmmmmk........
    blah

man..just go buy the carbon fiber altezza, or the black housing altezza for integra with "circle lens" it looks somewhat similar to a supra taillight. And guess what?..u can save madd $$$$$$$ by going like that. But for me. ima keep my stock 99 taillights. Im just a "JDM' freak".
    PS: dont mistaken me by my user name cuz i aint a rice boi. Its just i love to eat rice... :grin: :grin:

never seen it, i'd like to see a pic tho, i think it would look nice as hell

why do you have supra taillights layin around?... just curious

dam in the Import Racer April 2002 issue they had a pic of a 2002 Gold Acura with Supra Taillights they looked pretty tight... kind of like altezzas but without the silver/red/gay look...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 99tegls on 2002-04-14 03:53 ]</font>

someone post a pic of it if you got one

On 2002-04-08 03:04, Turbogsr.com wrote:
    gey dont do it

what the fuck are you doing on this forum then. get off

Man that's ugly, but here's the pic anyway.
    Uploaded file larger than 400000 limit. Sorry.

blah

On 2002-04-07 16:49, dank9513 wrote:
    I have some 98 toyota supra taillights i want to have molded in the back of my ls. Has anyone done this and if so can give me some tips or send me some pics. thanks
    that's sooooo 90's!
    [img]./uploads/ecs2.jpg[/img]

i dont know how to do this crap hopefully it works but this is a guy that i know that has a hatch witht he s2000 taillight si knwo its a civic not a teg but i think its tight just wanted to show it to u....
    [img]./uploads/jinsokuhatch[/img]

Signature

Signature

Thread Information