Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nelson vs. HHU

Default Nelson vs. HHU

anything you want to say to him, just let loose

Nelson, anything you want to say to us, say it

Fuck you - you fucking cunt ass bitch made mother fucker. As almost every other member wishes on this board, go throw yourself off a cliff you cunt. Fuck you and your gay ass poems, and your fucking bitch made tongue ring. Pussy.

Im not gonna make fun of nelson anymore.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

cased you an ass , there is nothing i can possibly say thats original now

"i plea the fif... fif F.I.F ...........FIF"
    PREPARING MY SELF FOR FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

I WISH I HAD MORE THAN THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF A THIRD GRADER

just fucking leave, do you get off on the abuse

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan
    just fucking leave, do you get off on the abuse

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    no wonder you have a tounge ring you faggot

what sparked all the hate on this kid, just not getting it, I haven't read most of his threads though so i'm probably missing something that happened.

:edit: is aquino the same kid that talked about speeding in his civic because the thrill of death gave him a rush lol, because if that's him then I totally get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    what sparked all the hate on this kid, just not getting it, I haven't read most of his threads though so i'm probably missing something that happened.

:edit: is aquino the same kid that talked about speeding in his civic because the thrill of death gave him a rush lol, because if that's him then I totally get it.

you are correct

he misspelled his title...and he typed like a 5 year old monkey in his post...it took half of hhu to decipher WTF he was saying

Pun was here.

you have big ass fucking Nostrils you coon
    2.1 DE T

btw its "plead" not plea

fucking tard

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan
    btw its "plead" not plea

fucking tard
    ok well you corrected that part and you completely overlooked on how fifth is spelled? its from dave chappelle you tard.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    ok well you corrected that part and you completely overlooked on how fifth is spelled? its from dave chappelle you tard.
    yea im fully aware its dave chappelle hence why I didnt say anything about fif

owned your fucking ass sucking cocksucker aids infected piece of shit

omg i missed hhu. lol at nelson still be around. seriously thought he would have slit his wrists and slipped into that long, deep sleep by now.

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

Quote Originally Posted by eNder
    you are correct

he misspelled his title...and he typed like a 5 year old monkey in his post...it took half of hhu to decipher WTF he was saying
    LMAO ok things are starting to make sense now, being the gayest thread i ever read though, I'm not sure he's ever topped it

do yall really have nothing else to hate on?

Prolly a gimmick anyways..

oh I do, if it's under the sun, I probably hate it.

GOD DAMN YOUR A DOUCHE BAG. You are the ugliest mother fucker I have seen in a long time, including those with downsyndrom. You remind me of a burn victim somewhat, but like an alien as well. Tounge rings are for girls you too fucking homo. Learn how to spell too you fucking retarded monkey. Dave Chappelle does not say "plea" in the skit, and obviously a majority of us have seen the skit as well as all of his skits, but apparently you have just recently seen all of this because you act like its brand new. Over all, you gain nothing from HHU what so ever except for suicidal tips. Why not end yourself? I am sure none of us would care anyways. Or at least stop posting here.

Mr. Lack Toast and Tolerate . I still can't believe you claimed to be lactose intolerant, and spelled it lack toast and tolerate. You got anything else? Herpeas? Cansir?

Quote Originally Posted by Project Monkey
    GOD DAMN YOUR A DOUCHE BAG. You are the ugliest mother fucker I have seen in a long time, including those with downsyndrom. You remind me of a burn victim somewhat, but like an alien as well. Tounge rings are for girls you too fucking homo. Learn how to spell too you fucking retarded monkey. Dave Chappelle does not say "plea" in the skit, and obviously a majority of us have seen the skit as well as all of his skits, but apparently you have just recently seen all of this because you act like its brand new. Over all, you gain nothing from HHU what so ever except for suicidal tips. Why not end yourself? I am sure none of us would care anyways. Or at least stop posting here.

Mr. Lack Toast and Tolerate . I still can't believe you claimed to be lactose intolerant, and spelled it lack toast and tolerate. You got anything else? Herpeas? Cansir?

^^^ ftw right there

wow a hate thread about how a kid spells something wrong demn

oh boy this is funny, how old is he anyways ?
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I’m not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    wow a hate thread about how a kid spells something wrong demn

haha i had to bring this back to the top E BEEF is the shit.

Nelson go eat your lack toast and tolerant brekfst

Thread Information