Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 74 of 74

Thread: What Happened the the white guy who got cut in line?

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    not colored mixed ok get dat straight u dumb fuck now how do you know that their not white u stupid mother fucker
    you little nagger probably work for these guys (name on drivers door)

    It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can
    thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

    -Sun Tzu

  2. #52

    Default

    bhahahah that guy was dumb as shit

  3. #53

    Default

    oh man i cant believe i missed all this...what a moron...i like how all he knows how to do it throw in about 20 fucks in each sentence

    go to school douche bag...lrn2talk

    iballhesgonnadoissayDIEDIEDIEFUCKFUCKFUCKKKKLEADER FUCKERFACESHIT

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    2 im black and spanish and british white
    so what your saying is your a mut kinda like a dog right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax
    you little nagger probably work for these guys (name on drivers door)

    not a full black person u lame

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    so what your saying is your a mut kinda like a dog right ?
    yea if u want to put it that way

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project Monkey
    oh man i cant believe i missed all this...what a moron...i like how all he knows how to do it throw in about 20 fucks in each sentence

    go to school douche bag...lrn2talk

    iballhesgonnadoissayDIEDIEDIEFUCKFUCKFUCKKKKLEADER FUCKERFACESHIT
    go 2 school i am in school one more year left my gpa is 80% or a 3.0 to be exact so i can say anything i want

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC
    bhahahah that guy was dumb as shit
    your not even worth getting banned for

  9. #59

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC
    bhahahah that guy was dumb as shit

    qft.

  11. #61

    Default

    ahahhaha this thread is awesome now

  12. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    go 2 school i am in school one more year left my gpa is 80% or a 3.0 to be exact so i can say anything i want
    i thought 80% was a 2.5?

    or at least thats how it is out here

    95-100 = 4.0
    90 = 3.5
    85 = 3.0
    80 = 2.5

  13. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    yea if u want to put it that way
    so basically if your a mut, your bitch bulldog of a mother got knocked up by a black lab or something ? caaaauuuusee thats what im getting from all this
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

  14. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    so basically if your a mut, your bitch bulldog of a mother got knocked up by a black lab or something ? caaaauuuusee thats what im getting from all this
    It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can
    thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

    -Sun Tzu

  15. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puma1077
    i thought 80% was a 2.5?

    or at least thats how it is out here

    95-100 = 4.0
    90 = 3.5
    85 = 3.0
    80 = 2.5
    no its a 3.0 out here

  16. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    so basically if your a mut, your bitch bulldog of a mother got knocked up by a black lab or something ? caaaauuuusee thats what im getting from all this
    blow it out your ass

  17. #67

    Default

    someone needs to let out a fart

  18. #68

  19. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigd_609
    black people are funny
    not black u dumb ass mixed read the fuckin reply i posted .....................fuckin dumb ass

  20. #70

    Default

    fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck


    I guess i am as cool as this guy now^
    2010 Dodge Ram 1500
    1982 Honda GL1100 Naked/Bobber Project
    I came into this world naked, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I plan on leaving the same way.

  21. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overide2.5
    fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck


    I guess i am as cool as this guy now^
    ha ha ....................u r a lame

  22. #72

    Default

    are you trying to say that I am lame?

    i really dont speak neanderthal so i am just thinking by u r a lame you ment you are lame. correct me if i am wrong though..
    2010 Dodge Ram 1500
    1982 Honda GL1100 Naked/Bobber Project
    I came into this world naked, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I plan on leaving the same way.

  23. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    blow it out your ass
    yes i just blew ass, and all that came out, happy now ?
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

  24. #74

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •