Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 85

Thread: beswt stie

  1. #26

    Default

    This shit is fucked up. I'm a junior, you are a fucking idiot. The only way you are a junior is if you are a complete fucking retard. JDM, you looking for a part time job? Go kick his ass. I'm sure people will chip in on your payment. I know I will. Break every damn finger he has, maybe they will heal and cause him to type normal.
    RHS 4-0

  2. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    jdm... ur like 30 years old driving a civic or a accord? im fucking 16 and i drive a civic.. come. u obviosuly werent an einston so relax on this correcting my grammar shit and get parents involved.. and my gpa is like 2.8 lol.. i get b's and c's .
    guess he cant read very good either, it says 04'tsx in jdm's sig

  3. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan
    ill pay money towards your bail for pulling a hate crime on this kid

    <3

    +1

  4. #29

    Default

    u guys are dick heads... hahahahahha and jdm.. i dont live in morris plains jerk off.. i live in in morris county you asshole.. come fight me. i dont give a fuck.. your 32 im 16.. haha i wonder how that will turn up espcially considering my dads a sergeant in paterson.. so try me..
    PREPARING MY SELF FOR FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

    I WISH I HAD MORE THAN THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF A THIRD GRADER

  5. #30
    Contributer NONo443's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    The Internets, Serious Business!
    Posts
    4,523
    Images
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    jdm... ur like 30 years old driving a civic or a accord? im fucking 16 and i drive a civic.. come. u obviosuly werent an einston so relax on this correcting my grammar shit and get parents involved.. and my gpa is like 2.8 lol.. i get b's and c's .
    First, not to be an asshole or the bragging type, but you have a 2.8 GPA and you get "b's" and "c's"? IMO, unless you have something better than a 3.2, then you don't have the right to "brag" (hell, that should be around a 4.0 for bragging).

    Second, he might close older, and drive a over glorified accord, that could be true. All I have to say to that is, at least he isn't a 16 year old "want to be, know it all", that in true reality can't type to save his own damn life, is too stupid to realize that pretty much his post only make sense if a person has to think dumb, and probably drives a base model, beat to shit, over priced civic.

    Quote Originally Posted by nuklear
    ban plz
    or fuck it, jdm go fuck him up, hes in jersery to

    IIRC, doesn't he know XgravisX (or however you spell his name)?

  6. #31

    Default

    okay NONO.. you wanna suck his dick while your at it. and to be honest with you.. i can type just as good as all of you only diffrence between me and you guys is i really dont give a fuck so i just type fast and dont backspace to clear up any mistakes... so you can go fuck yourself too.
    PREPARING MY SELF FOR FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

    I WISH I HAD MORE THAN THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF A THIRD GRADER

  7. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    okay NONO.. you wanna suck his dick while your at it. and to be honest with you.. i can type just as good as all of you only diffrence between me and you guys is i really dont give a fuck so i just type fast and dont backspace to clear up any mistakes... so you can go fuck yourself too.
    If it takes you longer to type normal than it does to type the way you type then you are retarded.

    We really dont give a shit if you type well or not, youre the one that looks like an asshat doing it the way you do.

  8. #33
    Contributer NONo443's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    The Internets, Serious Business!
    Posts
    4,523
    Images
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    okay NONO.. you wanna suck his dick while your at it. and to be honest with you.. i can type just as good as all of you only diffrence between me and you guys is i really dont give a fuck so i just type fast and dont backspace to clear up any mistakes... so you can go fuck yourself too.

    Suck his dick?
    What kind of gay shit is running though your head (I thought you were straight, when you said you were going to bang that freshman, but it seems now that you have something to hide)?

    What I find odd, is that you are so lazy as fuck (even more so than me), that you wont even attempt to fix words (how long would that take the average person, 1 second?) that are easy as hell to spell.

  9. #34

    Default

    ummmmmmmm... let me think about that one... naa... i like not caring.. so ummm... once again... go suck a dick?
    PREPARING MY SELF FOR FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

    I WISH I HAD MORE THAN THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF A THIRD GRADER

  10. #35
    Contributer NONo443's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    The Internets, Serious Business!
    Posts
    4,523
    Images
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    ummmmmmmm... let me think about that one... naa... i like not caring.. so ummm... once again... go suck a dick?

    And again, what is with the gay shit?

  11. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    u guys are dick heads... hahahahahha and jdm.. i dont live in morris plains jerk off.. i live in in morris county you asshole.. come fight me. i dont give a fuck.. your 32 im 16.. haha i wonder how that will turn up espcially considering my dads a sergeant in paterson.. so try me..
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHA ok you're more than a little disillusioned, everything else being equal, a 16 year old doesn't stand a chance against anyone over 20, or 30, and most 40's will fuck you up badly. And WTF does your dad have to do with anything?

  12. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    u guys are dick heads... hahahahahha and jdm.. i dont live in morris plains jerk off.. i live in in morris county you asshole.. come fight me. i dont give a fuck.. your 32 im 16.. haha i wonder how that will turn up espcially considering my dads a sergeant in paterson.. so try me..

    lol at your dad being a sergeant in paterson.
    your dad can suck my fat dick.

    if you want to get into a pissing contest, i have a family member in the FBI
    looks like i win.

    besides anyway, what u gonna tell your dad? a guy named jdmaccord from hondahookup beat me up? lol good luck with that one.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

  13. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    And WTF does your dad have to do with anything?
    thats what little faggots do when they cant handle themselves. they use their dads status as an intimidation factor.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

  14. #39

    Default

    Anybody else find it funny that he actually spelled "sergeant" correctly? LOL

  15. #40

    Default

    yo... ur a fukn jerk off.. dont u feel stupid argueing with a 16 year old on how he types? or do u think ur so high of urself that u never make mistakes eighter.. u obviously have nothing better to do with your time so you try and make some fun for yourself by talking shit to some one half your age. get over it. if u want every1 to spell correctly why dont u go join a language arts forum or something.
    PREPARING MY SELF FOR FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

    I WISH I HAD MORE THAN THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF A THIRD GRADER

  16. #41

    Default

    HHU needs a trial period like HT

  17. #42
    Contributer NONo443's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    The Internets, Serious Business!
    Posts
    4,523
    Images
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    yo... ur a fukn jerk off.. dont u feel stupid argueing with a 16 year old on how he types?

    I'll be very honest with you, I don't feel stupid at all arguing with a 16 year old (especially one that was a failed user of hooked on phonics). It is even better that the said person has/had a superb 2.8 GPA (Great GPA, by the way).

  18. #43

    Default

    okay... well l3t me giv u soem shiit to correkt theeen.. go adhhehad and hab funn corectioon all my mistakekes .. enjoy urselgf douche bag
    PREPARING MY SELF FOR FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

    I WISH I HAD MORE THAN THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF A THIRD GRADER

  19. #44

    Default

    Ya, nvm its barely funny anymore.
    Ban

    Plus, we all know he sat there intentionally trying to fuck up that last post. Just straighten up or leave, kid.
    RHS 4-0

  20. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAquinoEK9
    okay NONO.. you wanna suck his dick while your at it. and to be honest with you.. i can type just as good as all of you only diffrence between me and you guys is i really dont give a fuck so i just type fast and dont backspace to clear up any mistakes... so you can go fuck yourself too.
    You're just that bad ass.
    '89 Honda CRX HF MTX w/ GS-R Swap
    '05 Dodge Neon SXT ATX


  21. #46
    Super Moderator nuklear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    /forumdisplay.php?f=44
    Posts
    10,650
    Images
    2

    Default

    this thread sucks

  22. #47

    Default

    This is comedy.

    "My dad is a sergeant"



    no balls

  23. #48

    Default

    "my dad's a sergeant"

    lol. my dad's a doctor. i bet my dad could kick your dad's ass. my dad drives a better car than your dad. my dad handed me down a better car than you drive when i got my first one. my dad's house is bigger and better than your dad's. my dad bangs a hotter woman than your dad (and i can say that because the 'rents are divorced). my dad could throw away the amount of money your dad makes in a year and not break a sweat. my dad taught me enough to know that education was important, and to retain it. but your dad probably doesn't care, and therefore you're some incredible uneducated ass that has no future and will go nowhere. where you'll end up is in the gutter strung out on heroin, (borrowing from your homosexual tendencies) offering to suck a dick for some money to go buy some more crack. yay.

    Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

  24. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman™
    "my dad's a sergeant"

    lol. my dad's a doctor. i bet my dad could kick your dad's ass. my dad drives a better car than your dad. my dad handed me down a better car than you drive when i got my first one. my dad's house is bigger and better than your dad's. my dad bangs a hotter woman than your dad (and i can say that because the 'rents are divorced). my dad could throw away the amount of money your dad makes in a year and not break a sweat. my dad taught me enough to know that education was important, and to retain it. but your dad probably doesn't care, and therefore you're some incredible uneducated ass that has no future and will go nowhere. where you'll end up is in the gutter strung out on heroin, (borrowing from your homosexual tendencies) offering to suck a dick for some money to go buy some more crack. yay.
    [/thread]
    '89 Honda CRX HF MTX w/ GS-R Swap
    '05 Dodge Neon SXT ATX


  25. #50

    Default

    okay well nice.. but doesn't this ever get old?
    PREPARING MY SELF FOR FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

    I WISH I HAD MORE THAN THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF A THIRD GRADER

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •