Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: deleting/editing user posts

part of a mod's duties is to keep a thread on topic. i don't get it. cuz i saw nikki's original post, with nothing else but this weird smiley faced red outlined figure. it looked like she was just being an ass, not helpful or staying on topic. what dani did was the right thing to do, end of story. and everyone has done it, including me, so i don't see what the fuss is about. oh, and being how the whole question was raised about stealth and all in the mods forum, shouldn't this be in there instead of in e-beef? this isn't really a beef i'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

when's the last time you saw a lounge thread actually stay on topic? that's like trying to stop a raging river with a paddle. yes, try to moderate it as best as you can but in my opinion, it doesn't mean deleting every post that you don't agree with. and it could have been anybody's, not just nikki's post. yes, we all like bitch at nikki and shit, but if its the wrong, something should be said about it. as i saw it, she posted the same outline drawing, but got bitched at because there was already hostility in the back of people's head. that wasn't even the big deal, it's when deleting posts that bothers me.

It was one post Ian, you're acting like I do it every day

No, if you read the thread right you would have saw that I mistook her picture and I said sorry and I told her to post it again, that I didn't see in her drawing what she was trying to say verse's chris's drawing...maybe you should mind your own business?

yep. i took it the same way... that she was trying to be stupid. one sentence explaining what she was doing, and this whole mishap wouldn't have happened. so why not jump nikki? lol.

ORLY???

because nikki doesn't have the ability to deletes other people's posts.

yes you may have said you're sorry and ask her to post the pic again, but i saw that as just a way to save face.

oh well, i'm done with this. i said what was on my mind at that time, and now it doesn't bother me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman™
    yep. i took it the same way... that she was trying to be stupid. one sentence explaining what she was doing, and this whole mishap wouldn't have happened. so why not jump nikki? lol.

if every posts that's considered to be "trying to be stupid", then we'd have half the lounge posts gone.

to save what? I could give a fuck about her... if i really wanted to deleate her shit I would have, but it was a mistake. once again you are the last person who should be talking. Who is the next girl you're going to stick up for?

dude, seriously. threads are like babies. you want to protect them and keep them on topic. everyone does it. so what's the big deal? one post. get over it.

ORLY???

the moral of the story is: if nikki was a fat ugly girl, or a guy, thinkmad wouldnt have given a shit, he is only doing all this to gain e-respect with nikki cuz he probably thinks deep down if he does it she will magically fall in love with him and fuck him

i've been over it. i haven't made an aggressive post about this since i first posted the thread.
    yes, it's one post and normally it'd be fine, it just the mannerism that it was done, and circumstances revolving the issue.

drop it already.

p.s. get off the high horse, i'm not doing this coz it's nikki, i woulda done it if it was anybody else.

omfg roflcopter

ORLY???

so you're telling me if it was 3.5 bar, cuz he was getting on so many peoples' nerves, that if he'd made a post, and someone deleted it, you'd have been this defensive?

ORLY???

If you wanted it droped you shouldn't have made this thread.

so you're telling me if it was 3.5 bar, cuz he was getting on so many peoples' nerves, that if he'd made a post, and someone deleted it, you'd have been this defensive?
    if circumstances where the same, then no. simply locking the thread would have sufficed. and nikki isn't as annoying as 3.5, not recently.

wtf does that have to do with anything man? simple question. i asked you if you would have been this defensive over someone deleting one of 3.5bar's posts, which happened VERY frequently up until his ban because he was off topic. obviously the answer is going to be no because you didn't come to his defense then. maybe you waited to sprout a moderator conscience until his ban, i dunno...

ORLY???

wtf does that have to do with anything man? simple question. i asked you if you would have been this defensive over someone deleting one of 3.5bar's posts, which happened VERY frequently up until his ban because he was off topic. obviously the answer is going to be no because you didn't come to his defense then. maybe you waited to sprout a moderator conscience until his ban, i dunno...
    i wasn't here for his spree, go check the activity logs. so don't give me shit. all i heard was that everybody hated him coz he was a douche. and like i said, if circumstances woulda been the same, i don't see any reason why i wouldn't stand up for it.

also, in 3.5 bar's case, he was doing it in spite and on purpose, and have history (may it be short) of going off topic in every posts he makes. nikki showed no comparable characteristics as 3.5bar.

how about this...

just nominate me for mod.

voila.

problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleek0323
    how about this...

just nominate me for mod.

voila.

problem solved.
    LOL <3

Quote Originally Posted by thinkmad
    also, in 3.5 bar's case, he was doing it in spite and on purpose, and have history (may it be short) of going off topic in every posts he makes. nikki showed no comparable characteristics as 3.5bar.
    yes or no would have sufficed just fine. for someone who has let this go, you're holding on pretty tight. i honestly don't think you would have done the same thing, as you were still trolling the site, albeit not a mod, during his short time here.

ORLY???

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    LOL <3

yeah i'm done, night.

ORLY???

I think if Danielle opened her mouth I could see part of Batman's skull, that's how far he's up her ass

Thread Information