Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: deleting/editing user posts

Default deleting/editing user posts

is gay. if you have mod powers, use them. but don't go around deleting/editing posts. if shit doesn't agree with you, there's an X on top, or lock the damn thread. just because people don't agree with your thread doesn't mean you can censor people. we have filters for censoring. if you're concerned about your thread being off-topic, don't post in the lounge. post it in its specific forum, threads in the lounge hardly stays on topic.

both sides were at wrong here, and it should of been taken a different route.

what thread are you bitching about?

hahaha

puma with the wrong approach for the win

danielle just misses me, its understandable.

i have no idea whats goin on right now

lol @ blowing someone's spot up, without blowing their spot up

stop being a bitch pineapple, and call out the mod.

if this is for danielle, i can always check to see if she has a habit of doing this and take her power away.

damn shawty

looks like the strart to the first official thread in the eBeef room since its return!!!!11!

meh, there's no need for this to escalate even further, i just didn't like something that i saw and figured its something worth pointing out.

here you go matt, an e-beef thread you've been asking for :P

NO NIKKA

CALL EM OUT BY USER NAME

GO GO GO

this is gay. i know exactly what you mean. if i recall correctly you used to be the same way, or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

Quote Originally Posted by Batman™
    this is gay. i know exactly what you mean. if i recall correctly you used to be the same way, or worse.
    i know who it is also
    its bullshit
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by Batman™

i'll admit, i'm guilty of doing it before, but that was a while ago. and yes, it was a power trip. mostly, it was locking threads :P and when you look at things on a different perspective, it just looks bad.

Whats beef? Beef is what i got teeth for

Trained in the art of psi Krazed's Avatar
    My Boost technique is strong, you are no match!

pineapple growin up. im impressed. no idea what this is about though

Quote Originally Posted by thinkmad
    i'll admit, i'm guilty of doing it before, but that was a while ago. and yes, it was a power trip. mostly, it was locking threads :P and when you look at things on a different perspective, it just looks bad.
    Wow, I forgot all about the "thinklock" nick and all of that.

Approved.

that's my name, don't wear it out.

this is what the e-beef forum is for. Call out the person's name, dont be vague sir. Just let it allllllll out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind_Attack
    pineapple growin up. im impressed. no idea what this is about though

Quote Originally Posted by racerx159
    this is what the e-beef forum is for. Call out the person's name, dont be vague sir. Just let it allllllll out.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

seriously, all the other threads in here are fucking gay, people sucking each others dicks and laughing and joking

thats not fucking e beef, if its just gonna be that kind of shit in here then why was it even brought back

fucking dipshits

well, deductive reasoning would probably lead you to a moderator. further investigation would show the time this thread was posted, so one would assume a night moderator. lounge would probably be much of a given.

so lounge night mod. pick.

im the only west coast lounge mod, and i know it wasnt me

I don't think the S2k/NSX forum has a mod anymore....

but I mod everywhere

Wait a second, if you're refering to me I made a thread asking for opionions on a picture and nikki came in with bullshit, I wanted the thread to stay on topic so I deleated her post.Ian don't sit here and talk shit about what I do then IM me talking like everything is good.

PS..I Never lock threads unless it's spammers..I locked one thread a month ago because it was too long and everyone wet their pants over it.
    Last edited by Danielle; 11-18-2006 at 12:58 AM.

Thread Information