Thread: BEWARE!!! AEM ENGINE MANAGEMENT!!!!

I JUST GOT IT ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO. THE SYSTEM IS COOL. BUT ITS TOO [email protected]#$KIN COMPLICATED FOR ME. THE WINDOWS BASED SOFTWARE IS NOTHING LIKE DFI,HALTECH OR ANY OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS I'VE SEEN BEFORE. BY MYSELF I COULD NOT EVEN GET THE SHIT TO RUN. I FREIND OF MINE MESSED WITH IT FOR 2 WEEKS AND IT STILL DOESNT RUN RIGHT WITH MY INJECTORS.(MSD 555CC). IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO TUNE THESE THINGS OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO CAN AND WANTS IT GIVE ME A CALL I'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD DEAL ON IT. I WANT MY HALTECH BACK!!!!808-392-2774

ahhh my eyes!

caps lock OFF please.

so the aem is that complicated eh? even more complicated than dfi or haltech??

ever use hondata?

Why don't you call AEM?

Yeah man call AEM... Have them find a representative neer you, and go to him to have it properly programmed... Don't wanna screw that shit up...

hmmm...let me talk to the people at carburator connection here in WA, they helped tune the engine management comp on the supra....i'll PM u when i hear back from them...
    -- '01 YZF R6 -- hit/wrecked 12/20/04
    -- '01 YZF R1 -- Scary
    -- '97 ITR #110 --

Called AEM. They told me to unplug it and plug it in again. It was working, just now running right but now when you plug in the box to the laptop it won't upload. We are going to try to delete all the AEM PRO programs and reinstall it. We think it might be a glitch in the software. I'll keep you guys posted.

Sorry guys meant to say its NOT running right!

Thread Information