Thread: rsx chop - custom kit

Default rsx chop - custom kit

this is one of my attempts at creating bodykits. I have not used any part from any other car apart from the one in question.

here is the original:

here it is after being chopped:

it still needs a little touching up, maybe adding more shading but i cant be stuffed doing that now :D
    where the fuck is jayhan? i want his babies

I think it would look sick if the hole in the middle was one piece as opposed to being a split bumper type deal.

Edit: Didn't even see the fender flares.. I like em. The stock side mirrors are a bit blocky for the new kit though.

Very good Jefe!
    I have one question..
    How do you make your own bodykits??
    1990 Eagle Talon TSI (FWD)
    -K&N Air Filter
    -Free Mods
    -Broken at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by -Spool-
    Very good Jefe!
    I have one question..
    How do you make your own bodykits??
    just draw the outline, fill it in, play around with filters lighting, gradients, bevels etc.. im sure theres an easier way but i havent found it haha

and z31, stop stealing my thunder bitch! :D

Oops, sorry boss.. I just woke up and when I saw the thread I thought it just said "custom kits" so I posted my own.. I'll take it off and make another thread.

Hmmm...despite the good quality of the work I'm not sure I like what you did to that...don't get me wrong, you did modify it very cleanly and it shows skill and all, I'm just not sure whether I like the new look or not.
    1996 Civic DX Coupe
    Stock and stayin that way

Quote Originally Posted by Shocon2k
    Hmmm...despite the good quality of the work I'm not sure I like what you did to that...don't get me wrong, you did modify it very cleanly and it shows skill and all, I'm just not sure whether I like the new look or not.
    yeh i wasnt trying to make the kit look good, just trying to make it look as believable as possible.

Thread Information