• Honda Civic Type R raises the high-performance hatchback bar

The all-new, latest-generation Honda Civic Type R raises the bar in the highly competitive high-performance hatchback segment. The 2018 Civic Type R combines cutting-edge technology and race car-derived aerodynamics with an all-new, lighter and stiffer platform, to deliver exhilarating dynamics and unparalleled front-wheel drive handling.

Type R enthusiasts will be pleased to know that the latest, fifth-generation Civic Type R not only retains its benchmark 2,0-litre VTEC turbo engine with Earth Dreams Technology, but that the power unit has been further enhanced for its application here.

In fact, this latest iteration of the Type Rs turbocharged four-cylinder engine was named one of the authoritative automotive website, WardsAuto, as one of its 10 best engines of 2018 a highly sought-after accolade.
    As before, the 1 996 cc four-cylinder unit employs direct injection, VTEC variable valve timing and lift control, and advanced turbocharging to deliver a maximum output of 228 kW at 6 500 r/min, coupled to a torque peak of 400 Nm, maintained between 2 500 and 4 500 r/min.

Read more:
    https://www.newera.com.na/2018/02/08...hatchback-bar/
    Comments 1 Comment
      alexawiliams784 -
      Great Value Shared!
  • Recent Forum Posts

Edisondyday

What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered
    It absolutely useful and it has aided me
    out loads. I'm hoping

blasphemy cover

Edisondyday Yesterday, 06:25 AM Go to last post
    HardyGR

Looks like a great setup!

Honda Civic 10th(FC) Wheels Upgrade. Install 15mm+20mm Wheel Spacers

HardyGR 05-06-2021, 08:21 PM Go to last post
    Rodolfo M. Rosado

I am aslo looking for the solution. have you got the solution?? If yes then please share.

Interior Light Issue

Rodolfo M. Rosado 05-05-2021, 05:03 AM Go to last post
    Rodolfo M. Rosado

I prefer good year all season tires for my civic 2008. Greenlander is also a good option.

New Rims and Tires

Rodolfo M. Rosado 05-05-2021, 04:58 AM Go to last post
    Mattex

I agree with you, HD Wheels are very sporty and classy.

New Rims and Tires

Mattex 05-02-2021, 01:10 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,815
    Views: 3,286
    Views: 2,133
    Views: 3,363
    Views: 3,498