• 2017 Honda Civic Type R: Pro Racers Analysis

One of the best parts about this job is having the opportunity to test cars on racetracks, as finding the limits of todays extremely capable sports cars on the street can be both dangerous and license-shredding. For a follow-up to our first drive of the 2017 Honda Civic Type R, Honda chose some beautiful roads near Seattle for road drivingand Ridge Motorsports Park for track time. Now, Id never seen the RMP track before, but had heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine who race up in the Pacific Northwest. They waxed lyrical about the place but these boys dont get out much, so I tempered my expectations, to say the least.

Read full article:
    http://www.automobilemag.com/news/20...cers-analysis/
  • Recent Forum Posts

Chinasog

Heres an old one that some people at the GD Forums may remember from a few weeks ago.

Me, getting ready to go out, kissy-ing the camera.

-

Chinasog Today, 05:11 PM Go to last post
    Chinasog

Hmm I just dragged Chong-Gug Song from Feyenoord to Suwon Bluewings Korea and Andr Bahia from Flamengo to Feyenoord.

Then in Teammanagement

-

Chinasog Today, 10:58 AM Go to last post
    Chinasog

Wait a dsm eclipse? What manifold are you going to use and you do realize that the dsm turbo faces the other direction I'm assuming. If you are paying

-

Chinasog Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
    ushio_kun

what does this have to do with my post GTFOH and stop wasting my time

need a jdm Honda Integra repair manual

ushio_kun Today, 09:27 AM Go to last post
    Chinasog

go on ebay and type in crf 70 shop manual. it will come up with crf 70 link. they have them on there for 40. i just looked because i need one also.

-

Chinasog Today, 07:34 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,765
    Views: 5,999
    Views: 3,021
    Views: 7,451
    Views: 2,711