• 2017 Honda Civic Type R: Pro Racers Analysis

One of the best parts about this job is having the opportunity to test cars on racetracks, as finding the limits of todays extremely capable sports cars on the street can be both dangerous and license-shredding. For a follow-up to our first drive of the 2017 Honda Civic Type R, Honda chose some beautiful roads near Seattle for road drivingand Ridge Motorsports Park for track time. Now, Id never seen the RMP track before, but had heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine who race up in the Pacific Northwest. They waxed lyrical about the place but these boys dont get out much, so I tempered my expectations, to say the least.

Read full article:
    http://www.automobilemag.com/news/20...cers-analysis/
  • Recent Forum Posts

AikZebelyanReaws

Айк Забелян – глава компании AR-GROUP, в настоящее время занят реализацией нескольких

How to create a new topic at hondahookup.com ??

AikZebelyanReaws Yesterday, 06:10 PM Go to last post
    CarieDix

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to return the favor.I am attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok

Just want to say Hello!

CarieDix 06-13-2021, 08:40 AM Go to last post
    CarieDix

Thank you for every other great post. The place else may just anybody get that type of information in such an ideal approach of writing? I've a presentation

Im glad I now registered

CarieDix 06-11-2021, 09:01 AM Go to last post
    Jeremy Snow

There are lots of useful vids on youtube.

1988 I ntegra obd

Jeremy Snow 06-11-2021, 05:17 AM Go to last post
    Jeremy Snow

That would save tons of time.

Interior Light Issue

Jeremy Snow 06-11-2021, 05:06 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,178
    Views: 2,903
    Views: 2,815
    Views: 2,237
    Views: 2,769