• 2017 Honda Civic Si First Drive

The new 2017 Honda Civic Si signals the end of a great shift among sport compact cars. For driving enthusiasts in the U.S., the Si badge was the mark of an affordable Civic that offered sporty handling and a high-revving engine. The Si continued this way for years, even while each one of its sport compact competitors adopted turbocharging to meet ever-increasing power demands and emissions requirements.

Now, for the first time, the Honda Civic Si is turbocharged, too. The result is a better-driving car, but take note, Si faithful: Things have changed.

Read more:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/fir...rst-drive.html
  • Recent Forum Posts

JeffRho

Just picked up a 91 Civic Hatchback. Needs some front end work, previous owner drove into something, broke headlights, mangled hood, bent core support.

Post Pics of your Civic/Crx/Del Sol

JeffRho Today, 09:14 AM Go to last post
    CarieDix

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand

How to create a new topic at hondahookup.com ??

CarieDix Yesterday, 09:47 PM Go to last post
    Duglasizl

Can I contact Administration?
    I'ts important.
    Thank.

Where is Administration hondahookup.com ??

Duglasizl 06-22-2021, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    Morgan Harris

This may be an old thread but it's really helpful. Thank you for sharing this list of websites.

USEFUL SITES: POST EM IF YOU GOT EM!!!

Morgan Harris 06-22-2021, 08:07 PM Go to last post
    HardyGR

Junkyards and used part stores are the places to get good body parts for RL and TL. My buddy got TL body parts and a set of original wheels from the local

Fender replacement help

HardyGR 06-22-2021, 01:51 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 4,698
    Views: 3,310
    Views: 2,420
    Views: 2,866
    Views: 2,981