• Hondata Tune Boosts the 2018 Honda Civic's Turbo Engine

With Honda reinvigorating the Civic lineup for the 2017 model year, independent companies are looking to get their hands on new cars for testing and tuning. As the new Civic Turbo and Civic Si share a common, albeit tweaked, 1.5-liter four-pot, Hondata has turned to a fresh tune to push the more pedestrian model past the performance version in terms of power output. The company has extracted an extra 35 horsepower and 60 pound feet of torque from the motor without any added parts, making it a viable contender for the budget-conscious enthusiast.

Read more:
    http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/9...2018-honda-civ
  • Recent Forum Posts

JeffRho

Just picked up a 91 Civic Hatchback. Needs some front end work, previous owner drove into something, broke headlights, mangled hood, bent core support.

Post Pics of your Civic/Crx/Del Sol

JeffRho Today, 09:14 AM Go to last post
    CarieDix

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand

How to create a new topic at hondahookup.com ??

CarieDix Yesterday, 09:47 PM Go to last post
    Duglasizl

Can I contact Administration?
    I'ts important.
    Thank.

Where is Administration hondahookup.com ??

Duglasizl 06-22-2021, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    Morgan Harris

This may be an old thread but it's really helpful. Thank you for sharing this list of websites.

USEFUL SITES: POST EM IF YOU GOT EM!!!

Morgan Harris 06-22-2021, 08:07 PM Go to last post
    HardyGR

Junkyards and used part stores are the places to get good body parts for RL and TL. My buddy got TL body parts and a set of original wheels from the local

Fender replacement help

HardyGR 06-22-2021, 01:51 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 3,455
    Views: 2,189
    Views: 2,231
    Views: 1,180
    Views: 11,291