• Super Street: Honda Civic Type R Concept

2015 Honda Civic Type R Euro Teaser Details:
    • Fourth gen. Honda Civic Type R to make world debut at 2014 Geneva Motor Show
    • Single rendering reveals hatchback with rear wing and fender flares
    • Platform could be home for announced VTEC turbo motor
    • Previous versions could indicate what's to come on the hot hatch

Rejoice Honda faithful, for the red badges that send shivers up and down your spine will adorn a new Honda Civic Type R (CTR) - at least in Europe anyway. The Big H today released details on its 2014 Geneva Motor Show booth lineup, and in addition to the most recent version of the NSX concept and a preview of its livery for works teams in the 2014 World Touring Car Championship, the carmaker will also be displaying a concept model of the next CTR.

Read more: http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...#ixzz2tIsChT00
  • Recent Forum Posts

Donaldinopy

Обратились с поломкой колонки в Т*И КИТА - 3kitaaa.ru Ужаснейший сервис ,сдали колонку на

Ужасный сервис по ремонту бытовой техники

Donaldinopy 12-04-2021, 01:47 PM Go to last post
    olidajin

I'm really grateful for that

Add Some Spice and Flexibility to Your Mobile Phones With New Text Ringtones

olidajin 12-01-2021, 04:19 AM Go to last post
    olidajin

An article about ringtones really detailed amazing wife! Thanks

Add Some Spice and Flexibility to Your Mobile Phones With New Text Ringtones

olidajin 12-01-2021, 04:09 AM Go to last post
    HardyGR

I'll see if my buddy still needs a manual for his new S2000 project. Still waiting for it to return from the installation of the new set of tires from

S2000 service manuals, etc.

HardyGR 12-01-2021, 12:54 AM Go to last post
    mrCharlesdix

Hey,
    I bought the energy suspension full upgrade kit for my Tri-breed creationChevy 350, ford rear, rest rx7. How easy did the front go together?

-

mrCharlesdix 11-15-2021, 02:55 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Photos

Views: 2,727
    Views: 2,839
    Views: 3,194
    Views: 2,760
    Views: 2,338