PDA

View Full Version : is blue not the best?

Roadside Prophet
06-29-2002, 11:10 AM
if you dont agree that labbatt blue is the greatest beer then i'ma delete your post haha jk

someone tell me where it gets better than blue and i'll try it but i dont think it gets any better than blue

EX-Factor
06-29-2002, 11:16 AM
Molson Ice
Yuengling Lager
corona

EX-Factor
06-29-2002, 11:16 AM
notice my first place choice is still a canadian brew.

Roadside Prophet
06-29-2002, 11:19 AM
molson ice isnt bad but it doesnt have that crisp taste that blue has
i'll drink molson ice if there is no blue to be found

El Jefe
06-29-2002, 12:43 PM
tastes in beer changes when you grow older.

Harry
06-29-2002, 09:32 PM
I like Blue light. It's good for casual drinking especially when you're driving. It's my second choice though after Coors. But when it's to drink for real, EX is my choice.

Anonymous
06-30-2002, 12:05 AM
"If you drink and drive, you're a bloody idiot."

2point2
06-30-2002, 09:29 AM
Molson Dry for me..Ex is ok

Harry
06-30-2002, 10:08 AM

I never said I drink and drive in that context. I'm talking about casual social drinking. You're allowed 1 beer/hour, (0.08 BAC) so if you've been at a bar for over 2 hours and you've had a couple beers, then you're ok and legal. This is why I said I drink coors light or blue light because they also have a lower alcohol level decreasing your chances even further of being over the limit. I never drive if I think I'm even close to the limit because over here they will cut your balls off. Vehicle repossession, Dangerous Driving (criminal record), Reckless Driving(criminal record) DUI(criminal record), license suspension, and you're no longer insureable except from a special insurer who is 300% plus higher .

Anonymous
07-01-2002, 06:13 PM

I never said I drink and drive in that context. I'm talking about casual social drinking. You're allowed 1 beer/hour, (0.08 BAC) so if you've been at a bar for over 2 hours and you've had a couple beers, then you're ok and legal. This is why I said I drink coors light or blue light because they also have a lower alcohol level decreasing your chances even further of being over the limit. I never drive if I think I'm even close to the limit because over here they will cut your balls off. Vehicle repossession, Dangerous Driving (criminal record), Reckless Driving(criminal record) DUI(criminal record), license suspension, and you're no longer insureable except from a special insurer who is 300% plus higher .

8)

RicoSuave
07-11-2002, 10:16 PM

Yeah butu now even if they think your drivin reckless and you have any alcohol in you, even if its under the limit you can get a DUI.

Even though I'm canadian, i think BUD is the shit. I don't really like bear but bud i can handle.

Yeah and Coor's is terrible, tastes worse then colt 45

Harry
07-12-2002, 01:12 AM
Actually they don't give you a DUI if you're under 0.08, you may get the reckless though. They do have the discretion to give you a 12 hr license suspenion anywhere from .05 to 1.2 BAC. That means that if you're under the limit, you can still get a 12 hr suspension but if you're over, up until 1.2 they don't have to nail you with a DUI if they don't want to, they can still just give you a suspension. That suspension does not go on your record either and cannot be seen by your insurance company. I had a long conversation about this with a cop recently. And no it wasn't on the side of the road. :D

El Jefe
07-12-2002, 02:06 PM
MADD, are you an aussie?

thats the slogan for the anti-drink driving campaign here in oz. for those who didnt know.

Anonymous
07-12-2002, 02:16 PM
MADD, are you an aussie?

thats the slogan for the anti-drink driving campaign here in oz. for those who didnt know.

lol, no Madd is not a member, it's just that the advertising campaigns against drinking and driving are made by "Mothers Against Drunk Driving"