PDA

View Full Version : totaled rsx tragedy



Logan
04-01-2002, 03:36 AM
tonight my best friend was coming home from his girls house and was doing like 70 on this street thats kinda busy. a lady pulled out in front of him and he sweved into the other lane to avoid her and he slammed head first into a navigator. hes ok minus a few broken bones. so he just feels bad for his car now. :cry: it was a poor night for rsxs

fiasco88
04-01-2002, 04:03 AM
On 2002-04-01 03:36, Logan wrote:
tonight my best friend was coming home from his girls house and was doing like 70 on this street thats kinda busy. a lady pulled out in front of him and he sweved into the other lane to avoid her and he slammed head first into a navigator. hes ok minus a few broken bones. so he just feels bad for his car now. :cry: it was a poor night for rsxs


I'm glad I slowed down alot in my age(i'm only 20). It never hurts to be too safe.

iCanSmoKeYa
04-01-2002, 09:30 AM
I'm glad your friends ok.. atleast now he'll be more careful in the future.

avus///M3
04-01-2002, 11:44 AM
:cry:

Max'dLude83
04-01-2002, 11:52 AM
:cry: :cry:

Logan
04-02-2002, 01:01 AM
the speed limit on the road is 60, so he really wasnt being that not careful. and hes almost 20, haha

tks_98_teg
04-02-2002, 01:02 AM
man i feel his pain

i totalled my car by rolling into a ditch
i was bleeding out of my head but was more mad about my accord

SoLoSpEeD101
04-03-2002, 10:09 PM
i feel yah dawg...i have a 02 rsx too and i got into a wreck...only 4 months...but not totaled...2 months in the shop so far...thanks to GOD!!! anyways i know how u and ur friend feels so my regards to ur friend...

SoLoSpEeD101
04-03-2002, 10:11 PM
oh yah it was a f*#*ing truck that hit me...man i hate trucks and it was a piece of crap...sniff sniff im sad now... :sad:

Anonymous
04-05-2002, 08:37 PM
wow that sucks. It just takes one mistake by someone else to fuck something up on the road.

Anonymous
04-06-2002, 01:16 PM
too many idiots on the road today, switching lanes without signaling, switching lanes more hten 1 at a time...happened like 20 itmes already, sure they see the first lane, but the 2nd and so on...also not to mention all the old ppl in the 70s in their buicks and oldsmobiles.

Logan
04-07-2002, 11:07 PM
old man (95 years) slammed into me last summer in a buick. couldnt use a cell phone and twenty minutes later couldnt even remember hitting me. damn shame, i felt bad for him.

greggsr1
04-09-2002, 08:39 PM
thanx logan for sharing my story, i say the hell with car payment i'm in the process of building an integra gsr :wink:

Logan
04-09-2002, 11:58 PM
^^^^ there he is, thats my boy. he wont be around much cause he doesnt have a computer

Nameless
04-10-2002, 01:24 AM
On 2002-04-07 23:07, Logan wrote:
old man (95 years) slammed into me last summer in a buick. couldnt use a cell phone and twenty minutes later couldnt even remember hitting me. damn shame, i felt bad for him.


Will it make you feel better to know that my 93 year old GREAT grandpa was almost demolished by a semi?

Yah, well he was turning onto a two way highway, and it took off the front of his little truck. The semi was going about 70 he says. And he also says "It just came out of the middle of no where!"

Its crazy, he is 93, and in perfect condition. That would suck if he was killed.. :mad:

epy
04-10-2002, 02:06 PM
he can get a ghetto net use computer for like 400 bucks

Logan
04-12-2002, 02:45 PM
^^^^ hes gotta get a car now, haha.

and nameless i dont know if i am supposed to say sorry or what. i dont really know what you meant. it would suck if he died.

2point2
04-13-2002, 02:49 AM
ouch, navigator. thats not a small vehicule..

Anonymous
04-13-2002, 02:55 AM
that sucks

|2>
04-25-2002, 10:59 AM

|2>
04-25-2002, 11:00 AM
On 2002-04-10 01:24, Nameless wrote:

Will it make you feel better to know that my 93 year old GREAT grandpa was almost demolished by a semi?

Yah, well he was turning onto a two way highway, and it took off the front of his little truck. The semi was going about 70 he says. And he also says "It just came out of the middle of no where!"


Man i dont get it, Semis are like the most dangerous vehicle on the road, youd figure thayd have the best most controlled drivers, so untrue, everytime im on the highway, i see a semi doing something stupid and almost killing people, and i see it alot, and im always hearing about accidents, where the hell are they getting these drivers! :roll:
./uploads/rx7.jpg

Allmotor
04-28-2002, 02:26 PM
:cry: pics?

El Jefe
04-28-2002, 02:47 PM
On 2002-04-25 11:00, |2> wrote:


On 2002-04-10 01:24, Nameless wrote:

Will it make you feel better to know that my 93 year old GREAT grandpa was almost demolished by a semi?

Yah, well he was turning onto a two way highway, and it took off the front of his little truck. The semi was going about 70 he says. And he also says "It just came out of the middle of no where!"


Man i dont get it, Semis are like the most dangerous vehicle on the road, youd figure thayd have the best most controlled drivers, so untrue, everytime im on the highway, i see a semi doing something stupid and almost killing people, and i see it alot, and im always hearing about accidents, where the hell are they getting these drivers! :roll:
<IMG SRC="./uploads/rx7.jpg">



i dont know about the states, but our truck drivers are imfamous for taking speed or other amphetamines to keep them awake, so they can drive for longer delivering shipments quicker. there have been many accidents because of this.

archtctura
04-29-2002, 03:55 PM
Hey if anyone has a salvaged RSX or Integra with Black or Grey leather seats I'll buy them of you? Let me know if anyone wants to sell their salvaged seats?

[email protected]

Anonymous
04-29-2002, 06:08 PM
um I dont think there are a lot of salvaged RSXs :roll:

sexeemunky
04-29-2002, 06:13 PM
does anyone else think that cops are the worst drivers out of everyone? :???:

greg02
05-08-2002, 10:52 PM
logan, new name and i got a computer, and its not a ghetto issue for 400 bucks. insurance should be in the bag soon and project integra will begin.

oh , and yes there are such a thing as salvage rsx', mine is totaled. :evil:

Anonymous
05-09-2002, 11:02 AM
On 2002-04-29 18:13, sexeemunky wrote:
does anyone else think that cops are the worst drivers out of everyone? :???:


agreed, the undercover cop was following me and nearly rearended me, but I accelerated to avoid the collision and he turned his lights on and pulled me over

The_Nautilus
05-10-2002, 10:11 PM
personally, I think the cops around here are probably some of the best drivers I've seen (minus the street racers I know) as far as traffic laws are concerned anyways. They are always doing 10mph over the speed limit, always use turn signals, accelerate like crazy... the only thing I don't like about them is the fact that 90% of them are BIG FAT HAIRY COCKS! And I can get away from them on a nice windy road cuz my car grips like crazy while theirs are better for straight lines

TJCCARDCO
05-12-2002, 01:11 PM
people that drive ambulances are the worst drivers, and school buses. Maybe thats just in new Jersey, you can barely tell because everyone else doesnt know how to drive either. if i get cut off by one more mini van, i am gonna bug out.

The_Nautilus
05-12-2002, 09:13 PM
On 2002-05-09 11:02, 94accordlx wrote:

agreed, the undercover cop was following me and nearly rearended me, but I accelerated to avoid the collision and he turned his lights on and pulled me over


next time let the bitch hit you -- the city has deep pockets!

Logan
05-16-2002, 12:29 PM
logan, new name and i got a computer, and its not a ghetto issue for 400 bucks. insurance should be in the bag soon and project integra will begin.

oh , and yes there are such a thing as salvage rsx', mine is totaled. :evil:

yes sir. my boys got a computer and soon we'll own the site :D