PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite road/roads to drive/race on..

RustRocket
03-19-2004, 05:05 PM
The only thing I love about Saskatchewan highways are how straight they are. You can litteraly drive 160kms of highway and only have to take 2 or 3 turns, and there are hardly any police on the highways. Either than that, any road that goes through the Canadian rockies kicks alot of ass! One road that leads to Canmore (alberta) takes you down the side of a mountain, 1 side is a cliff straight up, the other side is a cliff straight down, you can also see the city from what looks like the view of an airplane.

another_crx
03-22-2004, 09:29 AM
Theres a road at my dads near burlington. Called Walkers line, probably about 12 miles of pure straightness with 2 stoplights.

Ive never even had the crx there but took my dads girlfriends car and topped it out and had my first ever race with a civic at the stop light and we went close to 200.

Cant wait til my crx is out and about and Ill be doing highway runs everyday on my spares when the roads are empty

Anonymous
03-26-2004, 12:50 PM
there is a really nice 4 highway (like 2 on each side) that has a light right before you get onto the highway.

there is no where possible for cops to sit and the 1/4 is marked on the center divider.