PDA

View Full Version : Woodbridge Races?

HyperViper©
08-22-2003, 11:12 AM
Anyone around here race in woodbridge? I have been their a few a ton of times, and it seems that the amount of races are severly die'ing.. probably the result of the Police Chopper that goes up every night, or the 20,000 Cruisers patroling the streets, and also they've gone so gaynal that they give you tresspassing tickets for loitering in the RONA parking lot... I am just wondering, are the people moving to another location or am I always in the wrong place at the wrong time?

New89Crx
08-22-2003, 11:21 AM
Scenes dead there. Used to go weekly until a string of crackdowns and everyone called it quits. All there is is stoplight races now but like you said theres to many cops now a days

Burlington is starting to pick up though

Steve G.
08-26-2003, 03:15 PM
I'm from toronto to and I went to woodbridge last weekend but it's really dead there but there are other places if you guys are interested. At Woodbine and 16th cars meet up their all the time and then discuss a place to go afterward I usually go there the past few weekends there have been a lot of cars and I even seen some motorcycles (superbikes) doing some tricks that was the coolest thing I've seen. So come check it out maybe we'll even meet up there. See you guys there.

Steve G.
08-26-2003, 03:16 PM
I'm from toronto to and I went to woodbridge last weekend but it's really dead there but there are other places if you guys are interested. At Woodbine and 16th cars meet up their all the time and then discuss a place to go afterward I usually go there the past few weekends there have been a lot of cars and I even seen some motorcycles (superbikes) doing some tricks that was the coolest thing I've seen. So come check it out maybe we'll even meet up there. See you guys there.

Oh ya about that post it's in the tim hortons parking lot were the pizza pizza is.

HyperViper©
10-05-2003, 05:37 PM
hmm.. its been a while since I posted.. started this back in Aug... I went down to woodbridge last weekend and I think its safe to say that it is officially dead.... Some people still gather, although they moved just west of RONA into the other plaza on the north side of 7. My friend told me the last time he went it was packed, they're were lots of cars... whether thats true or not, I dont know :s but the last time I went.. it was dead.. just some people chirping and revving through the parking lots.. And if there are any races, they definatly are getting better at hiding them.

Winter is coming :( although I look at it as a time to get my car tuned and ready for the next season... Another thing that a lot of people forget is.. when racing in this season their is a big positive... cold weather = cold air.. cold air = more oxygen = more power! the down side is loss of traction from cold pavement... Also because its cold, it might discourage any local "authorities" from suspecting any racing from going on.. or maybe I am sadly mistaken, I dunno... Anyways this is turning into a novel :o I have one quick question about the meeting place at woodbine.. Do people meet their every night? or is it mostly on fri-sun nights? and what time do people usually start showing up?

sik lude
12-01-2003, 11:10 PM
Too many cops in woodbridge....and now its snowy, races are over.. :roll:

97civecsedannoob
02-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Most of the races are being held north of the city or on 7, just incase you were wondering.

slammedEM1Si
10-05-2005, 04:18 PM
take i to the track!