PDA

View Full Version : Attn JDMFlufPolice

TorontoR
03-28-2002, 01:30 PM
How did you mount your front license plate on the Mugen bumper, mines been on the dash for the last two years but I'm not feeling lucky this year and thought I should put it on. Let me know buddy.

quicksilver
03-28-2002, 05:38 PM
bump.......i have the same question.

JDMRicePolice
03-28-2002, 06:25 PM
Hey TorontoshittyR :grin:
I have a custom metal bar connecting to the bumper so I can screw on my license plates.

To quicksilver, you can just unscrew your plate, fold the plate at the bottem and stick it into your lip. Use those platic tie things and from the holes of the screw tie them to those plastic bars that go across.

quicksilver
03-29-2002, 01:18 PM
when i was asking the same question, it wasn't about my OEM bumper. i am in the process of getting a JDM mugen front conversion and was also wondering how you mounted your license plate on your bumper. how would i go about doing that because either i must be retarded because i didn't understand your response. where is the metal bar located that your plate is attached to?

is it drilled into the bumper? welded onto a support bracket or something? please go into detail like your talking to a 4 year old! :roll:

JDMRicePolice
03-29-2002, 04:00 PM
Quicksilver...
Hello, my name is JDMRicePolice and I am here to help you. Do you understand? (while talking really slow since you are 4 years old)
Ok, behind the mugen bumper, I added a custom metal bar attached to the bumper. This allows me to stick the top of the license plates onto the bar then getting screws to screw them on.

If you are still confused, I will draw a step by step for you!

Toda Party
03-29-2002, 05:18 PM
or u can just roll w/o a front plate

its one of those things where u only get pulled over for that if ur being a retarded driver or if ur a riceboy lol

i never get pulled over for no front plate

JDM Civic
03-29-2002, 11:59 PM
yeah you can can an aluminum plate for it. My friend has a machined plate for his teg.

PM me and i will get you one if you need it.

You can come pick it up, not too expensive either, and you cant see it.

JDMRicePolice
03-30-2002, 03:57 AM
Toda, you are all rice :razz:

TorontoR
03-30-2002, 11:50 AM
Sounds like too much work, I'll have to risk a ticket for another year. :roll:
Its staying right here:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/p2397e409ce23330bc950c3850ab9d02f/fe561b25.jpg

Weapon-X
03-30-2002, 02:44 PM
i think you need a front plate in bc :???:

quicksilver
03-30-2002, 02:49 PM
well i live way out in the suburbs/country where all there is are steers and queers. cops love to fuck with me and other teenagers so i dunno if i could get by with not having a front bumper.

JDMricePolice, i appreciate you talking down to me like i'm 4 but i think i'm gonna have to take you up on that offer for you to draw a picture. :smile: i understand the main aspect of what you are talking about.

do i just get any random piece of metal and screw it in to my bumper or something? do i weld the plate to the metal? sorry my intelligence isn't up to par.

TorontoR
03-31-2002, 10:21 PM
Hey JDMRiceFiveO, is your nick "Unlimited" on Honda-tech.com?