PDA

View Full Version : DOESNT IT PISS YOU OFF?

Boltah
07-11-2003, 05:17 PM
WINTER IS ALMOST HERE.
NO MORE DRIVING IN THE HEAT OF SUMMER.
I know it is a few months till cold hits, but it just pisses me off. lol

Anonymous
07-11-2003, 08:28 PM
i like winter
snowboarding
rally driving
hockey

winter would my absolute favorite season if i had a nice awd car. like a 2004 sti, or maybe just something like a talon tsi awd/eclipse gsx.

Anonymous
07-11-2003, 08:29 PM
E-braking

Teg Dreams
07-13-2003, 04:42 PM
hell yea some good boarding and shit

drp
07-19-2003, 01:34 AM
winter sucks here, all that happens in some slick e-braking and some SERRIOUS RUST from all the salt!

WaffenSS
07-21-2003, 09:09 PM
wow canada really does suck

Anonymous
07-22-2003, 02:40 PM
wow your a ritard who tries to start fights on the internet :o

drp
07-22-2003, 03:33 PM
thats the problem witht his board. all the little faggy losers think they are big and like to talk shit because no one knows who they are. Only gay people try to start fights on the internet

RicoSuave
07-30-2003, 05:13 PM
E-braking

Then the beauty of laughing at adam as he fucks his shit up

drp
07-30-2003, 09:08 PM

Ya I have had some DAMN close calls on that shit! Sometimes that ice is fresh as hell, and slipprey like a mother! Even gone on an outdoor skating rink? there is one here, my buddy took our rear wheel drive project van on it last year. ONCE it finalyl got moving, oh shit was that fun! I think I will take my car there this year! He he

RicoSuave
08-07-2003, 04:31 PM

Ya I have had some DAMN close calls on that shit! Sometimes that ice is fresh as hell, and slipprey like a mother! Even gone on an outdoor skating rink? there is one here, my buddy took our rear wheel drive project van on it last year. ONCE it finalyl got moving, oh shit was that fun! I think I will take my car there this year! He he

I was playin hockey with NOS, Adam, and Fast 4 Life, and my buddy danny. Adam and Najam (NOStradamus) were doing power slides on the ice. Danny points to a patch of ice and say's "watch, someone in gonna catch the ice there and go into the cement" then lass than 5 seconds later adam hits it and fucks up hes rear tire on the curb. It was one of the funniest things i've seen.

drp
08-07-2003, 05:18 PM
OH SHIT!!!!!!! ^ :lol: i gotta say that is kinda funny dude! I am mean I am sorry about your tire, but,... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

russianrocket21
08-29-2003, 04:57 AM
E-braking

There's a cop permanently parked out my friend's house, and of course, not knowing this last winter, i pulled a big ass spin with the e-brake (like 270 degrees). I pull up to my friends house, look in my rearview, and think hmm those look like the headlights of a cop. I had someone in the back, so i told her to get down and got outta my car as the cop pulled up. He was pretty nice though, just ran an ID check and gave me a warning. Didn't notice the chick in the back either :D

Adrenaline
10-29-2003, 11:03 AM
sweet crx dude, nice to see a clean one in good shape.

shft600
11-05-2003, 08:22 PM
lol theres no outdoor ice rinks where I live...my town lives on hockey, so we have a huge indoor rink. However, there are a few massive parking lots that completely ice over come winter (like right now)...they make for fun around midnight, when the locals can't see what car is pulling donuts. If they do find out, your screwed, tho.

Of course, I hate winter. No biking, windows covered in ice, starting car 15min earlier, freezing my ass of outside, freezing cold school (furnace never seems to turn on), icey roads (can be fun, but for practical driving no). Snowboarding is the only thing that makes winter bearable..and sledding i guess. But i suck at snowboarding so all I get from it is a lot of pain. Ever landed sideways, on one buttcheek, which caused the two cheeks to kinda pull apart really fastlike? wow, I have never felt so much pain in my life. I almost passed out, and had to sit for like ten minutes trying to colect myself

Anonymous
11-06-2003, 12:56 AM
hockey > *

sik lude
12-01-2003, 11:08 PM
my lude is so low I have to charge the city for plowin the snow off the roads :D