PDA

View Full Version : sayin' whats up...

Senia
06-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Whats up Canada, Edmonton to be more specific... Just thought I'd say whats up... Well, since I cant afford insurance for a car I've got into bikes... Rode an R1 and launched that motherfucker one day without any gear on me... Fucked myself up, and want to get back on the bike as soon as I can... I just wanna know if anyone here owns or owned a crotchrocket before... They are mean machines, especially anythin 1000 or over cc's. Me, I am buyin myself a bike in two weeks. One more thing, cars aint shit compare to bikes, so anyone here who loves speed and can handle 240km/h on daily bases I suggest u buy a beater car for the winter and a nice gixxer or a R1.

P.S. if anyone ever been in a bad ass motorcycle accident post it in here...just want some people to share their experience, somethin like mine openin throttle all the way, if anyone rode an r1 and compared to anythin else u know what i mean.

Fast4Life
06-09-2003, 10:57 PM
Rode a Yamaha FJ 1100, sport cruiser. Pretty fast but no Gixxer, R1 or CBR 929. I 've had some good dirtbike accidents, but nothin on the street. What bike you gettin, dont be fool and get some sport racing bike if you cant handle it, otherwise you'll fuck yourself even more.

Harry
06-09-2003, 11:10 PM
Have a kawi ex500 ninja, it's in good shape but I just bought it to beat on and learn before I buy something bigger. It's plenty fast though, 0-60 in 3.7 seconds, the bigger bikes take me but just barely, after about 70mph is when they really start to leave me, until then I can hang with them. Took a nasy wipe about 3 weeks ago, came into a gravel driveway at a good clip and hit the rear brake to do a brake slide, grabbed the front brake too by mistake, WHAM, down I went, rolling and sliding down the lane, got some scratches, blood all over my back, got up, looked like this :smduh: now I make sure to leave that front brake alone. :lol:

Fast4Life
06-10-2003, 10:07 PM
Have a kawi ex500 ninja, it's in good shape but I just bought it to beat on and learn before I buy something bigger. It's plenty fast though, 0-60 in 3.7 seconds, the bigger bikes take me but just barely, after about 70mph is when they really start to leave me, until then I can hang with them. Took a nasy wipe about 3 weeks ago, came into a gravel driveway at a good clip and hit the rear brake to do a brake slide, grabbed the front brake too by mistake, WHAM, down I went, rolling and sliding down the lane, got some scratches, blood all over my back, got up, looked like this :smduh: now I make sure to leave that front brake alone. :lol:

Gravel and bikes do not work together, i've had similar experiences.

Senia
06-11-2003, 04:28 PM
Rode a Yamaha FJ 1100, sport cruiser. Pretty fast but no Gixxer, R1 or CBR 929. I 've had some good dirtbike accidents, but nothin on the street. What bike you gettin, dont be fool and get some sport racing bike if you cant handle it, otherwise you'll fuck yourself even more.

As much as I love power of the r1 I am thinking it might be a little bit too much for me. So I am thinking an r6? mAYBE A 750 gixxer? Everything else in my mind is over priced and just not worth it...everythin else is to heavy and overpriced...

Fast4Life
06-12-2003, 06:14 PM
Gixxer 750 and R6 are still pretty insane, but managable. the gsx750r only runs around 1/4 secs slower on the 1/4mile, not a huge difference.

Roadside Prophet
06-13-2003, 08:08 AM
you're gonna die, because you're stupid.

Senia
06-19-2003, 01:07 PM
you're gonna die, because you're stupid.

U are here to annoy everyone eh? Aight man go nuts u fuckin gook...

Senia
06-19-2003, 01:10 PM
Gixxer 750 and R6 are still pretty insane, but managable. the gsx750r only runs around 1/4 secs slower on the 1/4mile, not a huge difference.

GSXR-750 is 25 pounds heavier then r6 man... So that prolly expains 1/4 secs slower part... my buddy just got his license taken from him...he is tryin to post-pon the court day so they can take his license when he parks the bike...has a brand new r6, and a set of big balls to go along with it....