PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a provincal infraction!

drp
04-24-2003, 06:29 AM
So this gay loser off duty cop is trying to bust me for "creating unessecary noise". What really happened was my friend in his van was doing a break stand as i was zooming off. BUt the real thing I need help with. Anyone have any experience with that charge? I mean what the hell my neighbors dog makes unessecary noise, what is unessecary???? anyone else get this charge?

Roadside Prophet
04-24-2003, 06:56 AM
one time i told a cop that his stupid volkswagon beetle was pathetic and if any car wanted to get away they could
and he just looked all sad and agreed
fuckin cop cars here, like 40 % of them are stupid little fuckin promotion cars like pt cruisers and beetles and fuckin dumb shit.

but i have no idea what this topic is about.

Harry
04-24-2003, 10:15 PM
Uneccesary noise, squeeling tires, honking your horn, loud music, it covers a lot of shit, all you could do is fight it in court.

drp
04-24-2003, 11:30 PM
and I plan too. But i don't even care about the money, it's 135 bucks. But it's really about the guy. The cop is this cocky, i win you lose, Officer fookface who is charging me probley just to make his ticket quota. I need to beat him. I actualyl wonder if he would even show! anways anyone else know anything about this charge, i just want soem abckground info on it

PIMPIN
05-11-2003, 03:18 AM
what were you doing? You were peeling off? If so then you are guilty but for the only moving violation ticket Ive had and fought I went to court and the cop didnt show. Apparently that happens a lot but make sure your ready to fight it if he shows

Harry
05-11-2003, 12:15 PM
In ontario the cops are now required to show. :(

drp
05-12-2003, 02:37 AM
I was fuckin just driving off, my friend was right beside me, he was doing a brake stand in his van! But because this gay cop heard me driving off, and doesn't even know what a brake stand is, he thought it was me. I am jsut going to pay it thought, because i have a few "radar camera" tickets. They doesn't give me demerits, but i don't want them to go back and look at my record or anything!