PDA

View Full Version : how wuld i got about beefin up my dohc non vtec?

92blackteg
03-27-2002, 12:42 AM
i wanted to kno wut work i culd do to my engine to make it more powerful in all aspects wit out turbo n wit out the juice n also wit out doin a swap cuz i waz thinin boiut a swap but my car has low miles n y waste that if i culd put the work in on this engine n i hear alot about non vtec motors bein monsters wit the rite work. i got a 1.8liter dohc non vtec so wut ever u kno heard done wutever let me kno.

Nameless
03-27-2002, 01:14 AM
QUOTE:
On 2002-03-27 00:42, 92blackteg wrote:

i wanted to kno wut work i culd do to my engine to make it more powerful in all aspects wit out turbo n wit out the juice n also wit out doin a swap cuz i waz thinin boiut a swap but my car has low miles n y waste that if i culd put the work in on this engine n i hear alot about non vtec motors bein monsters wit the rite work. i got a 1.8liter dohc non vtec so wut ever u kno heard done wutever let me kno.
----------------------------------------------------

"kno" = know
"wut" = what
"culd" = could
"n" = and
"cuz" = because
"boiut" = about
"y" = why
"bein" = being
"rite" = right
"wutever" = whatever

B20GSR
03-27-2002, 05:32 AM
I hade a LS (1.8L DOHC) motor in my '90 Teg before I put my B20Z in. You should first start with the intake, the more air you get in your engine and the colder that air is the more horses you'll pull. You can gain hella power by adding the new Integra cams because they're more aggressive; and you can find them pretty cheap at a junk yard. I added an Apexi V-AFC. Even though I didn't have VTEC heads at the time I could still control my fuel maps and then later VTEC when I swaped the heads. A good set of aftermarket headers, a high performance cat, and a good cat back exaust will give you a real noticable amount of power increase, usesually about 15-30 hp. You can also get a lightened flywheel witch will let you rev quicker, and a clutch upgrade such as ACT witch will make sure that all your power and tourqe is'nt lost in clutch slippage. A lower suspension will give you better take offs and improve your stopping distance because youe reduce body lunge. You'll get better gas mileage and hp from and upgraded ignition such as an MSD ignition because you'll burn the fuel in your cylinders more efficiently. :smile:

Hope that helps :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: B20GSR on 2002-03-27 05:34 ]</font>

92blackteg
03-27-2002, 01:13 PM
yea thanks alot that helped me out alot thats wut i waz lookin 4 not some gay fruit that spends all his time readin posts to criticize people cuz he has a small dick no life n rides a bike to school. but neway thanks alot

B20GSR
03-27-2002, 01:34 PM
On 2002-03-27 13:13, 92blackteg wrote:
yea thanks alot that helped me out alot thats wut i waz lookin 4 not some gay fruit that spends all his time readin posts to criticize people cuz he has a small dick no life n rides a bike to school. but neway thanks alot

No problem,any time man.

Logan
03-27-2002, 02:04 PM
these are the kinds of threads i like to see

TegBoarder
03-27-2002, 04:33 PM
On 2002-03-27 14:04, Logan wrote:
these are the kinds of threads i like to see

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
:lol: :lol:

Nameless
03-27-2002, 05:33 PM
Coudn't help but notice that your spelling is exceptionally well for a 2nd grader.

Hybrid Hatch
03-27-2002, 06:18 PM
if you dont wanna go with a turbo... get yourself a vtec head... you can make a monster all motor with the ls bottom end realivly cheap

integr8
03-27-2002, 08:47 PM
On 2002-03-27 13:13, 92blackteg wrote:

Dude, I wouldnt be gettin all over him just because his IQ is over 60. C'mon....its just fucking ENGLISH! Its the easiest written and spoken language in the world...and you cant get it right?!?!? Seriously, I couldnt even understand some of that shit if I tried! I know you think your cool or something but if you want and answer you need to ask a question in english....not work on your degree in hieroglyphics. Im happy your taking an interest in the Egyptian culter and all....

I think my faith in humanity just took a shit.... :roll:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: integr8 on 2002-03-27 20:52 ]</font>

TegBoarder
03-27-2002, 09:37 PM
Well, speaking in english is one thing, writting in english is another. Then there is the use of slang. It is extremely easy to speak english slang, but writting out words that technically are not english nor any other language must be extremely hard. Bravo, Bravo.

92blackteg
03-27-2002, 10:35 PM
god dam is everyone on this board a fuckin hater you criticize everyone on shit that has nothing to do with honda's and that is just queer and i dont think im cool because i can type in an abreviated form there is a formal way to type and then there is a type of online way to type its a form of slang ...go to the bronx or yonkers where im from and this is all you and for your information its a every easy thing to understand its not like im spelling the word backwards. i get pissed because this is a site to talk about cars not be a queer flaming homsexual n criticize people for way they are typin and if and like it dont read my posts and as you can see i can type regular ...crist get the hell out the suberbs some you will learn a thing or to. and also you criticise me your being a hypocrit because look at your board name are you saying thats how u spell integra and look at practically everyones name on the board ...please man get a life

90tegboy
03-28-2002, 12:09 AM
ok well when i ask a question to someone i try to be polite and treat them with respect. not many people here (especially knowledgable ones) like to read a bunch of gibberish. dont take it too personally and its just a freaking forum but follow the damn ettiqute and type properly. why should someone waste their time trying to read your post when you could just type it verbatim? not trying to be an ass. just giving a logical answer. :roll:

Nameless
03-28-2002, 12:13 AM
Just type correctly and its all good. Please dont abuse the english language. Sorry for the flames.

integr8
03-28-2002, 04:53 PM
On 2002-03-27 22:35, 92blackteg wrote:
god dam is everyone on this board a fuckin hater you criticize everyone on shit that has nothing to do with honda's and that is just queer and i dont think im cool because i can type in an abreviated form there is a formal way to type and then there is a type of online way to type its a form of slang ...go to the bronx or yonkers where im from and this is all you and for your information its a every easy thing to understand its not like im spelling the word backwards. i get pissed because this is a site to talk about cars not be a queer flaming homsexual n criticize people for way they are typin and if and like it dont read my posts and as you can see i can type regular ...crist get the hell out the suberbs some you will learn a thing or to. and also you criticise me your being a hypocrit because look at your board name are you saying thats how u spell integra and look at practically everyones name on the board ...please man get a life

There you go. That I can understand just fine. Sorry I tripped, we all want to answer questions here but when you go into a post and see "spitz en da terboz en shit wit nawwzz on ma ryde!" its like...why even bother trying to read that shit? Again, just a huge pet pieve of mine. Theres alot of people here from all over the world and they manage to type english pretty well. Yeah yeah...your from the bronx and all but not everyone else here is. You just gotta help us help you bro. :grin:

92blackteg
03-29-2002, 12:33 AM
it has nothing to do with living in the bronx but its online talk alot of people do ti when they talk to ther friends and also to type quicker