PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE HERE FROM THE TORONTO AREA?ANYWHERE CLOSE I NEED HELP

PIMPIN
03-09-2003, 12:09 AM
I live in a small ass town near toronto called Milton and cant decide if I wanna go all show with a civic or get a crx and go all out with the engine. When I go out its usually to the movies or to a party so I dont know about the race scene were I live. I just wanna know if I will be in races constantly or barely ever. If there are races always Ill go Crx if not Ill go all show civic. Please help and tell me where youre from.

Thanks

Fast4Life
03-09-2003, 02:36 AM
do yourself and the rest of the world and get the crx. There's no need for another riceboy roaming the streets, try and make a crx "fast" instead.

PIMPIN
03-09-2003, 02:38 PM
Why would I spend 5k on an engine if there isnt going to be any chance to race? I think a stang would look sick but wouldnt be fast, crx would look pretty good but no airbags but would be low 13's high 12's

Spreader
03-12-2003, 01:33 PM
Why would I spend 5k on an engine if there isnt going to be any chance to race? I think a stang would look sick but wouldnt be fast, crx would look pretty good but no airbags but would be low 13's high 12's

Where the hell are you getting this info from???? don't even tell me that a Mustang can't be made fast!!!! :evil: !!!! if you want to be different go get an older fox body with the 2.3 turbo intercooled SVO (stock) and have fun with [email protected][email protected]!!#!$#

and a CRX in the 12's for 5k? i hope you leave some money for a new paint job..... :-? :-? :-?

Anonymous
03-12-2003, 09:07 PM
Just get a 5.0L stang.

PIMPIN
03-13-2003, 12:35 AM
No way man, I have to pay insurance on my own. IM 16!!!! ahhh, insurance is killer for anything 4.6L +and the year 95+ I didnt say a mustang couldnt be made fast cause they can I was talking about the 3.8 v6 145hp and there shit. And yes I would have money to paint the crx with a ww kit and hood. I dunno anymore, depends on insurance I might just buy a 5th gen civic and do some minor work and some my cash til Im older.

PIMPIN
03-15-2003, 03:03 PM
so no places in Canada have big race scenes?

JDM Civic
03-17-2003, 02:41 PM
so no places in Canada have big race scenes?

Street Racing is for Stuntaz! The was a huge scene in Woodbridge but after the blitz no one did it anymore.

Take it to the track. There are several places to race locally. Do you want to drag or lap. Judging by your intellect and from what I can source drag.

St. Thomas Dragway
Cayuga Dragway

all goo places to go. But if you have any skill and balls you will take it to a road course. Much more fun and professional.

Did you look into insurance on a CRX. Your going to be surprised. :nod:

PIMPIN
03-21-2003, 03:29 PM
42/month under a parent but ya its my first car so Im not going to be pro driver but Im sure Ill burn a clutch or maybe sieze the engine or melt a piston, but Im definetely gonna try and race as much as possible