PDA

View Full Version : Customizing isn't a crime.

civiclx_2002
02-25-2003, 02:57 PM
Now and days cops will pull you over for any little mod on your car. This can get very frustrating and expensive for the drivers.
Now They are trying to pass a bill in Canada stating that a car must stay stock as to try to stop streetracing. But that would put several people out of jobs. What happened to our freedom. I know the bill won't pass, but there is always a chance. They are singling out the imports, making them the only streetracers. We can't let them do this can we????

Harry
02-26-2003, 12:12 AM
I never heard of this. I know it's nuts in the states, in ontario you can pretty much do what you want to your car as long as it passes the e-test.

Fast4Life
02-26-2003, 03:06 PM
...They are singling out the imports...

How are they singling out imports? Everyone is affected, a camaro with loud freeflow exhaust and a body kit has the same chance of being pulled over, it just seems that the dumbass ricers are the ones fucking it for everyone, because they are caught street racing all the time trying to imitate Dominic Torretto.

civiclx_2002
02-26-2003, 04:19 PM
A lot of the people that now have imports have them because of the fast and the furious, but we were way into the importscene here before the fast and the furious was being made. The people that did it because of that movie to try to fit in are the ones that are ruining it, but imports aren't just about trying to be cool.