PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

ImportNightRider
03-26-2002, 03:05 AM
#1. Don't laugh...but what the hell is up with the term "rice"? I know I should know this, but there isn't really a import scene down here. I'm kind of a lone rider.
#2. I have a Venom Control Module. I've heard from people that I will waste my engine a lot quicker by using it. Is this true? :???:

96integsr
03-26-2002, 04:13 PM
Rice is a term that people use to describe cheesy parts that people put on their cars to make them look faster, or in their minds, make them look better. A lot of people in this forum get rice and "all show" confused. There is nothing wrong with making your car look good, contrary to what a lot of faggets in this forum believe. They will flame you for the smallest of things. In other words, don't ask anything about style unless you are ready to get flamed by a few of these assholes.

92blackteg
03-29-2002, 12:10 AM
On 2002-03-26 16:13, 96integsr wrote:
Rice is a term that people use to describe cheesy parts that people put on their cars to make them look faster, or in their minds, make them look better. A lot of people in this forum get rice and "all show" confused. There is nothing wrong with making your car look good, contrary to what a lot of faggets in this forum believe. They will flame you for the smallest of things. In other words, don't ask anything about style unless you are ready to get flamed by a few of these assholes.
you hit it rite on the nose ...and your absolutly right about the asshole on this bord that will flame you for the smallest things or wut you put on your car.but its all good as long as you like your car.

venomous
03-29-2002, 01:30 AM
On 2002-03-26 03:05, ImportNightRider wrote:
#2. I have a Venom Control Module. I've heard from people that I will waste my engine a lot quicker by using it. Is this true? :???:

I have never heard of it fucking up an engine, but I have heard numerous reports that it doesnt do jack shit as far as performance goes.