PDA

View Full Version : STREET RACING WIT MY CAR PLEASE READ I NEED RACERS HELP

2000civiclx
05-01-2002, 07:32 PM
ight listin here how it is i haver a 2000 civic LX 4dr. auto(reall good cond.) not the best car by far cuz of bein auto n a 4dr but i want to know if it is even worth hookin up-i dont know could i keep up wit the rest of the 2dr manual civics,i have a AEM intake and ALOT of exitor work wit some money could i keep up wit the rst of them??? :???:

MR_GSR
05-01-2002, 07:47 PM
You can make anything fast for the right amount of money. If I were you I'd get a different car, it would be cheaper than going all out on that 4dr auto lx buisness. But thats my opinion.

Nameless
05-01-2002, 08:06 PM
If all you want to do is keep up with 2 door manual civics, you should race one a few times and realize you are not that behind at all! They may get better launches, but your car shift quicker, so it should be a fairly even race unless you are racing a professional or something. But if you are talking about a DOHC Vtec Si, you will surely get whooped, even with an AEM intake.

No big deal, but you posted in the wrong forum.

stockciviclx
05-01-2002, 08:10 PM
i drive a 98 lx auto and my friend kirby whos on here sometimes drives a 96 ex auto and mine keeps up with his fairly well so i wouldnt think it would be to hard ot get your lx up to par and if ya got the money you could always build the engine for turbo buy a shift kit for the auto or change the tranny jsut depends on how much work you want do

PROFILES2000
05-02-2002, 07:50 AM
not for nothing but what does this have to do with integras?????????? :???: