PDA

View Full Version : Dodge tail lights!

integr8
04-30-2002, 12:58 PM
Yo I wanna through some Dodge Ram tails on mah teg! Y'know, the ones with the cutout sheep thing that lights up. That would be mad phat yo! It would cost mad loot but peeps would be like "look at that foolish mofo wit da sheep!"

sorry... :roll: :lol:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: integr8 on 2002-04-30 12:59 ]</font>

InSaNeTeGGy
04-30-2002, 02:24 PM
On 2002-04-30 12:58, integr8 wrote:
Yo I wanna through some Dodge Ram tails on mah teg! Y'know, the ones with the cutout sheep thing that lights up. That would be mad phat yo! It would cost mad loot but peeps would be like "look at that foolish mofo wit da sheep!"

Ummmm, OK. Don't do it bro... I strongly advise you not to. hehe

sorry... :roll: :lol:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: integr8 on 2002-04-30 12:59 ]</font>

integr8
05-01-2002, 12:30 PM
errr...this isnt the response I was looking for. I was hoping to cause a riot here, sarcasticly making fun of all these damn "this cars tails on this car" custom rice posts around here lately. IMO "custom" tails like that are just as ricey as any altezas because they cost a shitload more and server the same purpose...nothing. So thier a little more unique than the average alteza that any punk can throw on moms Civic but in the end your still just the same vain kind of jackass loathing for attention.

Sorry kiddies, just trying to bitchslap you in the brain a little. :roll:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: integr8 on 2002-05-01 12:37 ]</font>