PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton Oilers > *

Anonymous
12-29-2002, 03:53 AM
Discuss

Thewask
12-29-2002, 11:46 AM
Decent team, good young talent. Probably willl make the playoffs at 7 or 8. The win last night was a big one! They could use some more talent though! They need some vetreans with real playoff experience. Dopita seems to be a waste, York is playing well as of late. They seem to be missing some pieces though. On that team you need everyone playing well! They have nothing on my Ottawa Senators though!

Roadside Prophet
12-29-2002, 01:57 PM
leafs own

Thewask
12-29-2002, 04:57 PM
leafs own

Own 6th place! :lol:

euro
12-29-2002, 09:23 PM
the oilers just owned the leafs last night lol :P :P :P

they either play good or bad....11 game undefeated streak then a 5 game losing streak :roll:

Anonymous
12-30-2002, 01:12 AM
Decent team, good young talent. Probably willl make the playoffs at 7 or 8. The win last night was a big one! They could use some more talent though! They need some vetreans with real playoff experience. Dopita seems to be a waste, York is playing well as of late. They seem to be missing some pieces though. On that team you need everyone playing well! They have nothing on my Ottawa Senators though!

we released dopita the other day, but its alrite cuz we got more young guys comin up like Hemsky who need more playing experience. Now that Niinimaa's been hurt, guys like Jani Rita and Scott Ferguson will have more time to play too. We DO need some veterans tho, you're right, like a couple years ago when we had the right mix of people when we were playing the Dallas Stars, EXCEPT for a couple of veterans. I'm sure if we had them we woulda gone pretty far.

euro
12-30-2002, 10:34 PM
i think edmonton is more like a training camp for future nhl stars

gretzky messier etc

Thewask
12-31-2002, 12:34 AM
i think edmonton is more like a training camp for future nhl stars

gretzky messier etc

They are now, not when those 2 were on the team!

shft600
12-31-2002, 01:07 PM
heh...flames own all ;)

Anonymous
12-31-2002, 09:31 PM
vancouver is doing sweet this year, i used to be a big leaf fan but i pretty much go where cujo goes, so now its all about detroit.
i hate montreal i dunno why, and i hate the sens to because they play kinda dirty.

euro
01-03-2003, 11:10 PM
Thewask exactly what i ment......they weren't even known till they played in edmonton then they were noticed and left for other teams....soon comrie, hemsky in the near future will