PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Mod

94teg
04-25-2002, 04:04 AM
Hey im about to do my first mod to my Integra, and just wondering if you people think this is a decent modification for extra power.

Im thinking of getting a full exhaust system with extractors, a high flow cat converter, and cool air induction.

Do you recon i should go ahead with these mods or go for something else???

Cheers for the help people!!! :grin:

ImportNightRider
04-25-2002, 04:21 AM
The mods that will give you the most power for the money are your headers and cai. I personally would get a good cat-back system rather than a high-flow cat. You probably will get more power, and have less problems...trust me on this one. Everything else probably won't really be noticeable, until you start getting into some more serious mods, and not to mention more serious money. Just don't get the cheapest thing you can find either, not saying you should buy the most expensive either, but go with something that has been proven to provide the best power for your make and model. I learned this the hard way and ended up losing a couple of hp from stock. That is until I did a little tuning. Anyways...good luck

CRiSP
04-25-2002, 11:28 AM
On 2002-04-25 04:21, ImportNightRider wrote:
headers

header....there is only one.

integr8
04-25-2002, 12:00 PM

integr8
04-25-2002, 12:00 PM
Now thats crisp English :grin:

integragirly
04-30-2002, 09:13 PM
i agree with headers...i have them on my 95 SE and they made alot of difference

InSaNeTeGGy
04-30-2002, 09:29 PM
the first and foremost mods most of the time, if not always are:
Intake / Headers / Exhaust

Make sure that you get good one's though. They may only be a little bit of add ons right now for the horsepower. but when your car becomes, what shall we call it, 600HP, if you buy shitty i/h/e, then they will fail on you. Not so much the intake and and exhaust but watch for the headers. Don't ever get ceramic. They can take the heat but after about two years, they start to crack, personal experiences of mine and some of my friends.

Max'dLude83
05-01-2002, 03:53 PM
Get Cold air intake-header-exhaust.... In that order.