:-? when did this happen

Roadside Prophet
11-13-2002, 06:50 PM
i have no idea...

Harry
11-13-2002, 10:33 PM
i'm just as good a mod as mr harry

Hey, let's not get crazy here. :o

Seriously though, I have no idea why or who did it. Maybe someone figured 4 mods is too many for such a slow forum. But yeah, nothing against JDM but it's true that he's never here, wierd they'd pick you. :-?

El Jefe
11-14-2002, 04:46 AM
95% of your posts on this board have no substance. while this was not enough to make me demod you - this was:

"we already have a thread for this bullshit. but i dont feel like locking it

some other mod can"

good job.

great moderating.

you will get your mod spot back when you show some signs of maturity. This board is not your personal playground.

Roadside Prophet
11-14-2002, 10:47 AM
good one you dumb fuck

the only placec i post dumb shit is in the fucking lounge where dumb shit is to be posted

dont be a fucking idiot, the people in here know im a good mod, the other mods know im a good mod and the only reason i didnt lock that thread was because i wasnt sure if it should be locked or not so i left it for someone else to decide, i dont just go around doing whatever i want in here, i dont act like i fuckin run this place

i used to have respect for you

now i cant see you as anything more thana dumbass

Roadside Prophet
11-14-2002, 02:00 PM
you're pathetic jefe, i hope you feel better now that you know you can do whatever you want on this site, you took my mod position away simply cuz you dont like me, :roll:

Senia
11-14-2002, 07:01 PM
95% of your posts on this board have no substance. while this was not enough to make me demod you - this was:

"we already have a thread for this bullshit. but i dont feel like locking it

some other mod can"

good job.

great moderating.

you will get your mod spot back when you show some signs of maturity. This board is not your personal playground.

Why the fuck would u get on his case like that man??? Why don't u pick on other mods? He's a nice guy, and why the fuck would u want him to be all serious all the time???

El Jefe
11-14-2002, 09:54 PM
1) i recall you saying you didnt care about being a mod, you only wanted a custom title.

2) 'i dont feel like locking it' doesnt convey the message that you 'aren't sure' it tells me that you cant be fucked.

3) i said you would get your mod spot back if you showed signs of maturity. like me or not, abusing me is not the way to get your spot back.

Roadside Prophet
11-14-2002, 09:58 PM
haha, i dont want shit from you, if im gonna beg anybody for my spot back it will be ray, i've got no respect for you and will not ask you for shit.

and i was obviously serious about that, like im serious about EVERYTHING i say. :roll:

maturity? uunjustified decisions just because you dont like someone, ya, thats mature, you were just searchin for a way to get me out of here

fuck off

El Jefe
11-14-2002, 10:09 PM
obviously this means a lot to you... i dont want to have some petty argument over this.

Anonymous
11-16-2002, 01:11 AM
everyone just chill. Like harry said, if anybody shouldn't be mod, it should be JDM, he's never in here. Roadside, you can pm ray or toda if you need to ask anything, there's no point discussing it here. I'm locking this cuz it serves no purpose.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/pe6b8fad47a72dc1fbae5a6d3e157ada7/fd10ee42.jpg