PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Talon...

Senia
11-10-2002, 08:36 PM
Ok, I can get my hands on a 95 ESI... Nice ride with a cracked front spoiler... Very nice car for only $6500. Don't ask me how I got a deal like that, I wont tell u anywayz... But my question is, if I can get my hands on a talon turbo would I be able to put it in??? if anyone knows or heard somethin about that please respond... THX

Nuffice
11-10-2002, 08:48 PM
ur retarded :lol:

U can get a 94 eclipse gsx for 2 grand less
and have awd and turbo

ebay it

Senia
11-10-2002, 08:52 PM
ur retarded :lol:

U can get a 94 eclipse gsx for 2 grand less
and have awd and turbo

ebay it

Fuck that...buyin shit from ebay...plus keep in mind thats canadian wannabe dollars...so it is like $4000 american... how do u buy a car off ebay??? I am not drivin all the way to whereever the fuck it is just to pick it up...

OneTalon4You2Envy
11-10-2002, 09:01 PM
what do you mean put it in? if you mean the turbo, you can but its not worth it. u will need so many parts to handle the turbo. if you mean the motor, that might be toughie but its a goal you can reach.

Nuffice
11-10-2002, 09:02 PM
U dont have to buy it on ebay. Just keep searching around. Its definetly not worth it to buy the esi when u can get a 1g talon eclipse or laser for cheaper. and it will be awd and turbo already

Mugen Civic Type R
11-10-2002, 09:19 PM
You should have gotten the 1997-1998 Eagle Talons.
They look much better.
Their front bumper is more aggresive and the big spoiler complient the car very well.

As for turboing it...You would not be able to do much turboing, since the ESI pistons are weaker then the TSI.

As for a swap.... Not sure if it could be done, but if it could, you would have to do some minor modofications such as the piping, ect....

You should have spend the extra $$ for a TSI. It would work out more cheaper then doing a swap or buying a turbo for it.

Harry
11-11-2002, 01:32 AM
not trying to be a dick here but.........the car sucks. Stay away.

Nuffice
11-11-2002, 01:34 AM
what car harry?

Harry
11-11-2002, 01:53 AM
The car in question; Talon.

Nuffice
11-11-2002, 01:54 AM
esi or tsi?
if u say tsi I'll have to grate ur face with a cheese grater

Harry
11-11-2002, 02:03 AM
Yeah but then who will tell us apart?

Nuffice
11-11-2002, 02:45 AM
:lol: :lol:

no

Harry
11-11-2002, 03:10 AM
I'm sure the tsi is a better 'value' for lack of a better word, but in my opinion, both cars are crap. My opinion is based purely on the testimonials of a half dozen or so people who have owned the car and consider it to be nothing but a bottomless repair bill.

Nuffice
11-11-2002, 03:12 AM
so u bought a prelude :lol:

Harry
11-11-2002, 03:18 AM
Are you somehow implying that I actually chose a "worse" car than the talon by buying a prelude? :o If so tell me what it is you're either smoking or drinking because whatever it is, I want some. :nod:

RDS Celica
11-11-2002, 04:20 AM
Ok, I can get my hands on a 95 ESI... Nice ride with a cracked front spoiler... Very nice car for only $6500. Don't ask me how I got a deal like that, I wont tell u anywayz... But my question is, if I can get my hands on a talon turbo would I be able to put it in??? if anyone knows or heard somethin about that please respond... THX

What happened to that Jetta you were buying? :-?

lude_boy93
11-11-2002, 07:29 PM
Word, stay away from those cars. I was considering a 95+ TSi before I bought my 'Lude. But I heard horror stories about the crankwalk on the 4G63 motor. And the ESi, might as well buy a neon, same shit!! They are very nice looking however, it'll look real pretty on the back of a tow truck!! :bigwink:

Senia
11-12-2002, 09:27 PM

Well, the car is written off... Frame's fucked...not allowed on the road.. :nodno: :nodno: :nodno:

RDS Celica
11-12-2002, 11:46 PM

Well, the car is written off... Frame's fucked...not allowed on the road.. :nodno: :nodno: :nodno:

ohhhhh that sucks man. :( I would personally not even consider it unless its a TSi but thats just me :)