PDA

View Full Version : this will solve it

avus///M3
04-22-2002, 09:07 PM
to unlimited or jdmricepolice, the first one who posts the vehicle identification number (VIN) of the ITR will claim it there's, i will look it up on carfax and see if it shows that it's a 97 Type in seattle

CRiSP
04-22-2002, 11:09 PM
dont post the VIN...thats not right. If you really have to do it do sumen like the first one to post it with the passangerside door open, driverside closed, the hood open and the wheels turned to the right. Posting the VIN is just not safe. ESP the VIN of an ITR.

CRiSP
04-22-2002, 11:14 PM
anyways....i saw unlimited selling his car on HT a while ago under the same user name. I really doubt he would try to sell a car that is not his. So my guess goes to unlimited.

avus///M3
04-22-2002, 11:46 PM
well i don't see anything wrong with posting the VIN, but hey if either of them got it just PM me, and then i will reveal the real owner, JDMRICEPOLICE knows his shit so well it's hard not to believe it's his car

Logan
04-22-2002, 11:59 PM
when was the last time ricepolice posted on the forum?

CRiSP
04-23-2002, 12:04 AM
well what is wrong with posting vin numbers is that with that number someone can have a key made for your car. There are black sheep that work for dealers, and would be willing to risk it and get a key cut for that car. ITR are a highly stolen cars, and thoes who own them try to do almost anything to prevent them from being stolen. I dont even display my vin on my reg or in my front window let alont post it on some website full of total strangers.

avus///M3
04-23-2002, 09:23 AM
allright then, to either of them, PM me the VIN number and i will reveale the true owner, trust me i live across the U.S i'm not going to steal your ITR :lol:

Jisecup
04-24-2002, 09:58 PM
why dont you just get a picture of you driving it? or a picture that you can tell its yours buy it having you in it?

Kingka
04-24-2002, 10:20 PM
LOL, now theres an idea.. ^^^^^^

NIX
04-24-2002, 10:23 PM

NIX
04-24-2002, 10:24 PM
Yes, good idea.. get in the car and have a cheesy smile, then we will know for real. and/or pick ur nose or something

avus///M3
04-25-2002, 12:12 AM
well this is the easiest way, it would take literally 2 minutes, not to be a dick, but i know both of them have seen this thread, and i know damn well if i was trying to prove that it was mine i would have replied with a PM by now

B18C5er
04-25-2002, 01:06 AM
On 2002-04-22 23:59, Logan wrote:
when was the last time ricepolice posted on the forum?

ya, i haven't seen him or unlimited post in a little while. I still believe it's Unlimited's car.

*GrEaT_MaLiNkO*
05-07-2002, 08:38 PM
i seen jdmricepolice posting pics of a red teggy with trophys.claiming he won them from racing.. then like a few days later i seen someone with the same exact red teggy ,with the same exact trophys..i think it was integragurly..or maybe some other chick name..
just face it peeps. he is a purpatrator!

PROFILES2000
05-08-2002, 12:51 AM
um yer wrong great milk or what ever yer name is

NOINTEGReddy
05-08-2002, 12:59 AM
On 2002-04-23 00:04, CRiSP wrote:
well what is wrong with posting vin numbers is that with that number someone can have a key made for your car. There are black sheep that work for dealers, and would be willing to risk it and get a key cut for that car. ITR are a highly stolen cars, and thoes who own them try to do almost anything to prevent them from being stolen. I dont even display my vin on my reg or in my front window let alont post it on some website full of total strangers.

Did you remove your VIN from the windshield spot? Isn't that illegal? Like if the car doesn't have plates and cops need to check it. I know there's other places to check (a lot more) but did you remove yours.

Thanks for telling us how to get keys for cars. Very cool.

Nameless
05-08-2002, 01:02 AM
Where the hell is this guy! He just got owned and then he ran off with his tail between his legs or something?

kryzeofkrayzie
05-08-2002, 02:35 AM
No need to post ne VINs etc... because i am a honda tech member and lookie what i found ;p... i wanted to buy an itr and when unlimited posted he wanted to sell his car well there i went searching for it, but i was too late =( here's the post
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=173934

92blackteg
05-08-2002, 07:10 PM
i happen to believe unlimited...because jdm always would open his mouth when any1 posted rice questions or anything he didnt like and since he got called out and sonned he hasnt been back...and 99civicsi your car is hot ...its one of the cleanest lookin cars i seen ...one of the nicest cars on seen on here... :grin: