PDA

View Full Version : funny shit...

Senia
10-25-2002, 05:26 AM
So I got a job at West Side Acura. On my second day this guy brings in his 92 NSX to get his tranny changed for the 10th time...No joke guys. He comes up to the mechanic I was workin with and is like..."There is something wrong with my car, it wont let me put it in the first gear goin 60km/h. This should explain everythin about his tranny... Fuckin rich fuck, doesn't give a fuck about a car... I mean just because it's an NSX it doesn't mean u can do this kind of shit in it...Especially when ur red lines is at 8700rpm's.

00GTS78REDX
10-25-2002, 05:34 AM
no offense but westside acura is just a fukin joke, my bro bought a 1.7 el preminum got the "free lifetime oil changes" which is BS cuz you have to book a fukin month in advance and takes like 4 hrs. oh and its gay aswell cuz i beleive their oil changes are once in every 8500km, not 5000km. also they fuked up and gave us one keypad and said it wasnt their responsibilty to get the second that they had lost. uggh cant beleive we got two cars there, a 3.2 acura tl type s and a 1.7 el premium..

Senia
10-25-2002, 05:44 AM
no offense but westside acura is just a fukin joke, my bro bought a 1.7 el preminum got the "free lifetime oil changes" which is BS cuz you have to book a fukin month in advance and takes like 4 hrs. oh and its gay aswell cuz i beleive their oil changes are once in every 8500km, not 5000km. also they fuked up and gave us one keypad and said it wasnt their responsibilty to get the second that they had lost. uggh cant beleive we got two cars there, a 3.2 acura tl type s and a 1.7 el premium..

Ok, they give us 18 minutes for oil change, so I dont know what the fuck ur talkin about... Our oil are every 5000km. And ur prolly got a deal on the keypad u got... 3.2 tl type s are fuckin unbelivable cars...

Harry
10-25-2002, 11:18 AM
Maybe it's different if you're paying. Maybe it's like airmiles. Ever try to book a flight with you 'free' airmiles? Good luck. :roll:
I don't know, just guessing......