PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go to HIN?

JDMRicePolice
04-16-2002, 03:43 AM
I Did! Alot of nice cars and alot of rice cars... :grin:

g2teg
04-16-2002, 04:17 AM
i can't wait....it's gonna be at the superdome (new orleans) on may 4th. i've never been to a show. how much to get in? how long does it last? can u buy parts or what? peace.

JDMRicePolice
04-16-2002, 04:19 AM
Some tents have items for sale and some just display. The tickets are $40. You can buy them online for so called faster tickets. But if you buy them advance, you have to wait in 3 lines and somehow you wait longer then those who buy them at the booths..

g2teg
04-16-2002, 04:43 AM
On 2002-04-16 04:19, JDMRicePolice wrote:
Some tents have items for sale and some just display. The tickets are $40. You can buy them online for so called faster tickets. But if you buy them advance, you have to wait in 3 lines and somehow you wait longer then those who buy them at the booths..

that sux, having to wait around when you already paid....reminds me of the LSU/ball st. b-ball game i went to a month or so ago....peeps had to wait like 40 minutes in the will call line while i walked up & waited behind one person to buy a ticket. what time did HIN start/end?

CivicHB95
04-16-2002, 05:01 AM
In seattle it was 5-1130 or so. I was stuck in line for 4 hours or so. Of course good old washington kicked the rain in for us too. Once inside it kicked ass. A lotta ricers in here. I couldnt believe they let a Chevy 3500 truck in the show!! Only Altezzas and exhaust. King ricer truck. :lol: :lol: :lol:

92TypeR
04-16-2002, 05:34 AM
HAHA yeah that truck was pointless....oh well.

yeah i sent a bitch friend to wait in line at 1pm, when we got there at 3 he was in the front of the line and we just hopped in, got our 'real' ticket (i bought mine online, but still had to get the 'real' ticket from the tent), then got in the enterance line and got in no problems.

there were nice cars, along with rice...

I have like 60 megs of pics i took!!