PDA

View Full Version : Fuck You Rice Lovers

JDMRicePolice
04-15-2002, 07:44 PM
Fuck u to all those that like rice products such as: Altezzas, neons, superwhitebulbs and other illegal shit.
./uploads/rice.jpg

tegboy
04-15-2002, 10:50 PM
and people with "NOS" stickers and no nitrous...by the way its N-O-S. 3 letters-not a word bitches...get it right.

B18C5er
04-15-2002, 10:58 PM
I don't seem to understand how Superwhite bulbs are rice.

g2teg
04-16-2002, 12:00 AM
http://photos.netclubs.com/live/photos/photocenter/1/1/f/u/funeahnsret4p8866iuimj411g/20023273391530814204234.jpg

http://photos.netclubs.com/live/photos/photocenter/1/1/f/u/funeahnsret4p8866iuimj411g/nitrousmoron.jpg

oh yeah, i don't understand why superwhite bulbs are rice either. i usually agree with most of what you say, jdmricepolice, but i gotta disagree on this one. i don't run blue ones, but i really like my piaa platinums.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: g2teg on 2002-04-16 00:02 ]</font>

Jisecup
04-16-2002, 12:01 AM
superwhite bulbs are not rice. if you think superwhite bulbs are rice, then tell me something... would putting wheels on your car be rice? yeah they would be, cause how do they make your car go faster? besides weight?

B18C5er
04-16-2002, 12:11 AM
If Superwhites are rice, then that must mean that the Stock BMW's, Mercedes', Lexus' and such will all be rice out of the factory?

g2teg
04-16-2002, 12:13 AM
On 2002-04-16 00:11, 94Accord4Me wrote:
If Superwhites are rice, then that must mean that the Stock BMW's, Mercedes', Lexus' and such will all be rice out of the factory?

well, not exactly....superwhites &amp; h.i.d. lighting are horses of different colors my friend.

NOINTEGReddy
04-16-2002, 01:19 AM
I agree with the super white bulbs, it's just to attract attention, i can always spot a ricer by the superwhites, riceboy's mission is to attract attention, superwhites do that. Just use amber turnsignal bulbs.

JDMRicePolice
04-16-2002, 02:15 AM
Superwhites are illegal. They might "brighten up" your view but when its raining, it reflects back at your eyes. Plus it hurts other peoples eyes when they are looking at them. They are rice, unless you can tell me they help your aerodynamics or improve handling or HP.

They attract un necessary attaction. RICE RICE RICE.

g2teg
04-16-2002, 02:19 AM
blue lights coming at me don't bother me, they just look ugly IMHO. real HIDs on lexs &amp; big acs blind me a little bit.

oh, and why does the package that some of the blue lights come in say "street legal" if they're not?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: g2teg on 2002-04-16 02:21 ]</font>

JDMRicePolice
04-16-2002, 02:24 AM
oh, and why does the package that some of the blue lights come in say "street legal" if they're not?

Because
A) They are legal in some states
B) That is how they attract customers!

I like B the most.

sa21197
04-16-2002, 02:29 AM
On 2002-04-15 19:44, JDMRicePolice wrote:
Fuck u to all those that like rice products such as: Altezzas, neons, superwhitebulbs and other illegal shit.
&lt;IMG SRC="./uploads/rice.jpg">

damn so much anger :grin:

JDMRicePolice
04-16-2002, 02:51 AM

Yes, I have so much anger. Do you want to know why?

You see, in my city. We have stupid ricers just like every other city. They go around with their illegal shit on thinking they are hotshit with fast 106HP civics. Now the police are cracking down on them and WE-the REAL import enthusiast are getting blamed for it. Every import car with slight modification is getting cracked down on. Why? Because of those fucking gay ricers with illegal gay rice that street race from light to light.

Those who actually have real mods not just NAWZZ or a 5" fart can exhaust are getting in shit for.

So fuck you ricers and stupid light to light street racers.

Leave the racing to the track and leave the rice to the stove.

kaus
04-16-2002, 02:54 AM
well said same shit is goin around in my town its fuckn gay.

'88juiced5.0
04-16-2002, 03:05 AM
On 2002-04-16 02:51, JDMRicePolice wrote:

Yes, I have so much anger. Do you want to know why?

You see, in my city. We have stupid ricers just like every other city. They go around with their illegal shit on thinking they are hotshit with fast 106HP civics. Now the police are cracking down on them and WE-the REAL import enthusiast are getting blamed for it. Every import car with slight modification is getting cracked down on. Why? Because of those fucking gay ricers with illegal gay rice that street race from light to light.

Those who actually have real mods not just NAWZZ or a 5" fart can exhaust are getting in shit for.

So fuck you ricers and stupid light to light street racers.

Leave the racing to the track and leave the rice to the stove.

i was gonna say this thread sucks but DAMN do you have a good point! :cool:

JDMRicePolice
04-16-2002, 03:08 AM
i was gonna say this thread sucks but DAMN do you have a good point! :cool:

My thread does not suck, you fucking suck.

PROFILES2000
04-16-2002, 03:18 AM
rice sux nuff said

B20GSR
04-16-2002, 04:59 AM
"Those who actually have real mods not just NAWZZ or a 5" fart can exhaust are getting in shit for." Ha,Ha,Ha, Well put. Smack down them ricers.

Furious94LS
04-16-2002, 10:01 AM
I understand that there are alot of riced out cars and they do look ridicilous. But Just because somebody has Superwhite headlights doesnt make their car rice. Altezzas are very played out also but if a car has them and still looks clean w/out decals and huge exhausts there shouldnt be anything wrong w/it. 1 wiper w/ windshield strips, wallmart hubcaps, and cut springs is rice. OHh and those damn windshield wiper squirter lights are gay. But I agree w/some of the stuff you are saying. Maybe just go about it a differnt way.

2JZ_MKIV Racer
04-16-2002, 10:35 AM
HAHAHAHAHA U r complaining about rice?! WTF. Come to Maryland man..Even the rich Asians who are sons of doctors, lawyers etc. drive Integra's and Civic's that are beyond rice..Just last night I saw a factory fresh Eclipse: Neons, gay blue lights, and a fart pipe that must have been over 200 decibels, and all mods which do everything else except give Vitamin HP to the car. On top of that, he kept revving at every stoplight like 8000 RPM's even when there werent cars...

Maryland is a victim of rice...But every now and then theres somethin race-worthy..
./uploads/BUSH.jpg

integr8
04-16-2002, 12:45 PM
Yeah!! Fuck em all!! :mad:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: integr8 on 2002-04-16 12:51 ]</font>

Jisecup
04-16-2002, 02:46 PM
its just like my town, there is a civic with kit, rims, and such and such rice. it looks nice yeah, but is it fast? heh HELL NO! ppl keep telling me to put altezza's on my car, or a kit, or vynl, or neons, or some stupid shit. but i have to many other things to pay for than making my car look fast when its not. Maybe when my car will run 11 sec 1/4 mile then i might but untill then i would much rather save my money for a lsvtec conversion. so i guess what i was saying was well put on the rice situation.

I have cops follow me all the time now cause of the stupid highschool students that go flying down the road at 90 mph in the middle of town. And well some nights i just dont wanna be followed. (for obvious reasons)

96integsr
04-16-2002, 02:57 PM
Yes rice sucks. On the other hand, there are people who build their car for show purposes only, who don't really care about hitting 11's in the quarter. This is a whole different crowd than the ricers. Ricers think that adding visual effects make them faster. I am actually a fan of both "go" and "show." Just something to think about. Other than that, carry on with the bashing. :grin:

2JZ_MKIV Racer
04-16-2002, 03:49 PM
Yeah sounds fair...

Well i gotta admit, some people here are very strict about rice...Some say that body kits are rice...I have nothing at all against those 400 dollar body kits that people buy (though it could have gone elsewhere)...The body kits dont add horsepower, but they look nice...

Rice, by definition of the Racers Handbook (if there was such a thing) is those unnecessary and might i add ANAL wings...Altezzas...Fart Pipes that exceed 200 decibels and sound like ass....and fuckin stickers all over the car...And I hate those faggots who put "Type R" and "powered by VTECH" on their stock DX. It's VTEC goddamit!!!

To sum it all up, there's 3 categories of racers:

(1.) The true racers who money for mods to increase Vitamin HP which is vital for the car

(2.) The casual people who just buy simple (and not ostentatious) body kits, or maybe neon glowz

(3.) The fuckin ricer bitch asses who do all the camber stuff to the wheels, put stickers, fart pipes, and maybe if they r desperate, have a CD of sound effects of a turbo spooling up and blast it at high volume for others to hear and think they really have one....(slight exxageration)

sorry bout the long post, and to some this is basic ass knowledge...

g2teg
04-16-2002, 04:05 PM
(3.) The fuckin ricer bitch asses who do all the camber stuff to the wheels, put stickers, fart pipes, and maybe if they r desperate, have a CD of sound effects of a turbo spooling up and blast it at high volume for others to hear and think they really have one....(slight exxageration)

??what camber stuff??

sa21197
04-16-2002, 04:06 PM
this thing where everyone is calling everyone a ricer has gotten way out of control :grin: heheh

Mr. Fabulous
04-16-2002, 04:12 PM
put Nitto stickers so you can let everyone know about your Perilli tires :lol: :lol:

I saw a pick up truck with a NITTO sticker on the windshield. Then on the back it had a swoosh :lol:

g2teg
04-16-2002, 04:18 PM
how sweet is this sticker??

http://photos.netclubs.com/live/photos/photocenter/1/1/f/u/funeahnsret4p8866iuimj411g/windshield.jpg

tooocool49723
04-16-2002, 04:39 PM
personally i dont mind rice, as long as they

1. stay out of my way (dont even try to race me)
2. dont be assholes and attract attention to yourself, your only asking for the cops to pull you over
3. FUCK WINGS dont go out and buy a 4'high polished aluminum wing unless your going to go straight to a road course to test it out and then get home and take it off (painted fiberglass wings are ok only if they are less than 10" high)
4. dont rice in my town, if the cops knew half the shit we did up here id be in prison for life
5. either go or show, dont try to do both, it wont work (its impossible to have a car for both go and show unless you get a 500hp engine so that you can afford the extra weight of neons, a wing etc.)
6. be original dont copy what everyone else is doing (ya i know im being hypocritical) dont go out and buy a civic and put $8000 of body mods on it.
7. SHUT UP your car isnt the shitz, it looks like crap because youve cut the springs, fucked up the body kit and "misplaced" your exhaust :lol:

if ricers would only obey the previously stated rules, i wouldnt have a problem with them :lol:

NOINTEGReddy
04-16-2002, 10:59 PM
5. either go or show, dont try to do both, it wont work (its impossible to have a car for both go and show unless you get a 500hp engine so that you can afford the extra weight of neons, a wing etc.)
6. be original dont copy what everyone else is doing (ya i know im being hypocritical) dont go out and buy a civic and put $8000 of body mods on it.

#5 Is bullshit. Show and go does work but you must have so much rice in your town you've just never seen it.

#6 "Don't copy people"? So if I buy a Spoon header and someone else has a Spoon header that is rice. Shut the fuck up because YOU don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

JDMRicePolice
04-17-2002, 03:04 AM
On 2002-04-16 16:39, tooocool49723 wrote:
personally i dont mind rice, as long as they

1. stay out of my way (dont even try to race me)
2. dont be assholes and attract attention to yourself, your only asking for the cops to pull you over
3. FUCK WINGS dont go out and buy a 4'high polished aluminum wing unless your going to go straight to a road course to test it out and then get home and take it off (painted fiberglass wings are ok only if they are less than 10" high)
4. dont rice in my town, if the cops knew half the shit we did up here id be in prison for life
7. SHUT UP your car isnt the shitz, it looks like crap because youve cut the springs, fucked up the body kit and "misplaced" your exhaust :lol:

if ricers would only obey the previously stated rules, i wouldnt have a problem with them :lol:

./uploads/Yourgaygetthefuckout.jpg

GSR Girlie
04-17-2002, 09:13 AM
All this rice bullshit is getting really old. Why do people care so much what others are doing to their cars. All I have to say is WHO CARES!! there really is no need to have an entire thread on rice :roll:

JpCT
04-17-2002, 09:18 AM
i agree, hell im called a ricer cuz my FRIENDS car isnt what HHU members like....big mother fuckn deal

GSR Girlie
04-17-2002, 09:55 AM
not all HHU members :wink:

JpCT
04-17-2002, 10:38 AM
heh, well atleast someone cares enough to understand that pretty much everything is a matter of opinion, only KrnBk2 and GSRGirlie were the only ones who understand that so far and were calm about stuff like so called "ricers" so thanks guys

JDMRicePolice
04-17-2002, 11:07 AM
Hahahaha :lol:
Rice is gay, its not an opinion its a fact. Ugly ass altezzas are ruining the import scene. You go ask someone that doesn't know anything about the import scenen and ask what a "Hot" import car is. And if they dont know but know a little. They will say a car with altezzas and neons. But thats not even part of the import scene. It's part of the gay scene. It should be tied in with Elton John. You stupid ricer queers are ruining the REAL import scene for US REAL import enthusiast.

Outsider GSR
04-17-2002, 11:23 AM
So tell us oh great one, what is this "true" import scene and makes you a true import enthusiast?

GSR Girlie
04-17-2002, 11:30 AM
Yea really! :roll:

JpCT
04-17-2002, 11:41 AM
On 2002-04-17 11:07, JDMRicePolice wrote:
Hahahaha :lol:
Rice is gay, its not an opinion its a fact

yeah sure rice is gay to some people but its an opinion on what rice actually is :???:

g2teg
04-17-2002, 01:05 PM
On 2002-04-17 11:23, Outsider GSR wrote:
So tell us oh great one, what is this "true" import scene and makes you a true import enthusiast?

his car lets me know he's an enthusiast.

Outsider GSR
04-17-2002, 01:51 PM
What about his car exactly makes him an enthusiast?

g2teg
04-17-2002, 02:18 PM
On 2002-04-17 13:51, Outsider GSR wrote:
What about his car exactly makes him an enthusiast?

have you not seen it?

96integsr
04-17-2002, 02:51 PM
Who cares about his car, our anyone else's car for that fact. Mod your car how YOU want, not how JDMRicePolice wants. I build my car how I like it, not how any of you like it. This is not a trend or fasion statement, it's a passion for your import. I think many of you can't grasp that concept. No offense to those of you who were being cool.

GSR Girlie
04-17-2002, 03:10 PM
Thats exctly what I'm saying who cares what anyone's car looks like!! worry about your own car and not everyone else's!! Rice Police are they paying you for that?? if not then don't worry about other people and what they do with their car :roll:

integr8
04-17-2002, 03:18 PM
On 2002-04-17 11:23, Outsider GSR wrote:

Hahaha. The true import scene has been around a LONG time, you just never noticed because thier never used to be "agressor" body kits and shit but there have been fast Hondas for along time. Fast is true. Making a slow car fast is being an enthusiest. People that build 12 second Civics are actually getting something done, improving something. They go on to be mechanics because they do something usefull.

Making a slow car slower and heavier with the only end pruduct is making it "look tight" has been around forever too....thier called pimps. :lol:

Lets look at the word enthusiest. How can you be an enthusiest about a wing? "Dude, my wing is three feet taller than yours and does nothing!". How many ricers do you know that take that experience as "show off enthusiests" and move on to careers as "proffesional show offs"?? Thats really all they do right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: integr8 on 2002-04-17 15:29 ]</font>

g2teg
04-17-2002, 03:37 PM
On 2002-04-17 14:51, 96integsr wrote:
Who cares about his car, our anyone else's car for that fact. Mod your car how YOU want, not how JDMRicePolice wants. I build my car how I like it, not how any of you like it. This is not a trend or fasion statement, it's a passion for your import. I think many of you can't grasp that concept. No offense to those of you who were being cool.

i'm not saying anyone has to build thier car the way jdmricepolice would like it, although we have very similar tastes....all i was saying is if you see the guy's car, you'll know he's a true honda enthusiast, not a ricer. that is all.

daytona is boring
04-17-2002, 04:04 PM
true, when i first came to this board i was a little ricey. I wanted a body kit, altezzas,wing,flashy rims the whole nine(but i new a little to not be flammed on)
Now i appreciate stock.Put it like this, yes your kit might look good now but down the road your gonna feel stupid driving a big missle that always touches the ground.Now im not saying if you put all this stuff on your car your just a faggot that dont know anything,your just a follower cause of a movie.

run down on my car(future tense)

Exterior

97 civic 99/00 headlight, bumper conversion
si lip
red/clear tails
sky blue

Mods

Tanebe cat-back exhaust
d-c 4-3-1 header
aem intake

You dont have to have a turbo or nitrous systems to be a ethusiaists.

Outsider GSR
04-17-2002, 04:07 PM
On 2002-04-17 15:18, integr8 wrote:

Hahaha. The true import scene has been around a LONG time, you just never noticed because thier never used to be "agressor" body kits and shit but there have been fast Hondas for along time. Fast is true. Making a slow car fast is being an enthusiest. People that build 12 second Civics are actually getting something done, improving something. They go on to be mechanics because they do something usefull.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: integr8 on 2002-04-17 15:29 ]</font>

So you mean to tell me if car thieves steal other people's cars for motors, parts, etc. and use in their cars to make it faster does that mean that they should be referred to as "enthusiasts"? If a person chooses to modify anything on their car its because they felt it looked better than what came with the car initially. If they choose to waste their money on altezza lights, or illuminating exhaust tips thats their business. Yeah you may catch dumbass kids running around in their hondas with pseudo Type-X stickers and whatever acting the fool, but they would do that regardless of whatever type of car that they drive.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: outsider gsr on 2002-04-17 16:50 ]</font>

daytona is boring
04-17-2002, 04:15 PM
i agree, and i thought in the 1950's it was the goal to make your stand out from the crowd. all the hot rods i seen were nothing that looked like stock

sa21197
04-17-2002, 04:34 PM
On 2002-04-17 16:04, daytona is boring wrote:
true, when i first came to this board i was a little ricey. I wanted a body kit, altezzas,wing,flashy rims the whole nine(but i new a little to not be flammed on)
Now i appreciate stock.Put it like this, yes your kit might look good now but down the road your gonna feel stupid driving a big missle that always touches the ground.Now im not saying if you put all this stuff on your car your just a faggot that dont know anything,your just a follower cause of a movie.

Exterior

si lip
red/clear tails
sky blue

Mods

Tanebe cat-back exhaust
d-c 4-3-1 header
aem intake

damn 4-3-1 header! :lol: I am getting altezzas and 5 lug wheel covers just to piss off everyone.

g2teg
04-17-2002, 04:52 PM
On 2002-04-17 16:34, sa21197 wrote:

On 2002-04-17 16:04, daytona is boring wrote:

Exterior

si lip
red/clear tails
sky blue

Mods

Tanebe cat-back exhaust
d-c 4-3-1 header
aem intake

damn 4-3-1 header! :lol: I am getting altezzas and 5 lug wheel covers just to piss off everyone.

heh, yeah i just ordered my tenebe cat-back yesterday!! :lol: just breakin y're balls, don't take it personal.

JdMTeG 98
04-17-2002, 07:47 PM
rice is gay they ruin it for every1..! keep telling them off who cares

Weapon-X
04-18-2002, 12:58 AM
shut up you wannabe try hard faggot.
it was nice of you to crawl out of jdmricepolice's asshole and make that comment but fuck off

JdMTeG 98
04-18-2002, 06:50 PM
haha yeah ok ... im just agreeing wit him rice is gay ... you probably some faggot with your damn stickers and other shit shut up

JDMRicePolice
04-19-2002, 12:16 AM
Import Car Enthusiast:
Someone that actually spends time on their own car. Someone that is interested in the car mechanics and the power of a car. Someone that wants to build up their car to help IMPROVE it in either the suspension or HP or anything else that will IMPROVE the vehicle.

Ricer Car Enthusiast:
Someone that wants to take their car only to showoff to others. Someone who doesn't really care about the car itself but what they can do to it with wasting money to "look cool". Someone that buy things to their car to improve their social status.

Outsider GSR
04-19-2002, 03:51 AM
On 2002-04-19 00:16, JDMRicePolice wrote:
Import Car Enthusiast:
Someone that actually spends time on their own car. Someone that is interested in the car mechanics and the power of a car. Someone that wants to build up their car to help IMPROVE it in either the suspension or HP or anything else that will IMPROVE the vehicle.

Ricer Car Enthusiast:
Someone that wants to take their car only to showoff to others. Someone who doesn't really care about the car itself but what they can do to it with wasting money to "look cool". Someone that buy things to their car to improve their social status.

How can you say that a person doesn't care about their car if they spend money on it to make it look nicer in THEIR eyes? If I recall you have a mugen kit on your car right? I'm a big fan of the JDM front end(stock or the azect, don't care for the mugen much), the side skirts can be found on just about any other integra (thanks wings west, erebuni, etc) and the wing is strait gay. But that is the way you chose to hook it up so more power to you. I think that anyone who actually tries to hook their car to the best of their ability knowledge, and finances is an enthusiast, regardless of their taste. If you chose to go the JDM route, fine but you can't deny the fact that you did it to gain the recognition of your peers, thereby affecting your own social status. So in a sense you are a RICER by your own definition. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way... don't give me that bs about you got the wing for the additional downforce. I don't think you are competing in any track events that the wing would give you a significant advantage over your rivals...

Outsider GSR
04-19-2002, 03:59 AM
Would you consider this guy a rice enthusiast?
./uploads/uglyek.jpg

Bunta_Fujiwara
04-19-2002, 04:05 AM
rice is good with spam and seaweed

El Jefe
04-19-2002, 09:25 AM
On 2002-04-19 04:05, Bunta_Fujiwara wrote:

spam?? you serious? :eek:

JDMRicePolice
04-19-2002, 11:11 AM
How can you say that a person doesn't care about their car if they spend money on it to make it look nicer in THEIR eyes? If I recall you have a mugen kit on your car right? I'm a big fan of the JDM front end(stock or the azect, don't care for the mugen much), the side skirts can be found on just about any other integra (thanks wings west, erebuni, etc) and the wing is strait gay. But that is the way you chose to hook it up so more power to you. I think that anyone who actually tries to hook their car to the best of their ability knowledge, and finances is an enthusiast, regardless of their taste. If you chose to go the JDM route, fine but you can't deny the fact that you did it to gain the recognition of your peers, thereby affecting your own social status. So in a sense you are a RICER by your own definition. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way... don't give me that bs about you got the wing for the additional downforce. I don't think you are competing in any track events that the wing would give you a significant advantage over your rivals...

Actually, I do compete at Mission Speedway. Before I added my kit on and just had the OEM JDM conversion I rant 13.9
After my Mugen Kit I ran 13.4
.5 seconds is a lot.

The other companies you listed, their bodykits are made out of different compounds to make your car heavy.
After taking off my OEM JDM front end and OEM spoiler and OEM sideskirts and adding my Mugen kit. My car wieghed around 10-11 pounds lighter. That's a lot when its down to the line for speed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JDMRicePolice on 2002-04-19 11:13 ]</font>

El Jefe
04-19-2002, 12:06 PM
the fastest cars are the ugliest cars. function over form.

GSR Girlie
04-19-2002, 12:44 PM
On 2002-04-19 00:16, JDMRicePolice wrote:
Import Car Enthusiast:

Ricer Car Enthusiast:

Your little definitions assume alot about people that you can't tell by looking at their car! you shouldn't be so quick to call people's cars rice! how can you tell by looking at someone if they really care about their car or the mechanics of it! Whatever I'm not even gonna continue this argument people who care so much about what other people's cars look like are loosers :lol:

96integsr
04-19-2002, 03:16 PM
I saw a "rice" supra that had a wide-body kit, 18's, full interior, screens, system, etc that ran 11's. How many of you "enthusiasts" (by jdmricepolice's definition) can say that? There is nothing wrong with looking good while being fast also. I'm sure you didn't get the JDM look just for performance reasons. Don't give me that bs. There is also the controversy going on right now that that integra isn't even yours. :lol:

g2teg
04-19-2002, 03:43 PM
On 2002-04-19 15:16, 96integsr wrote:
I saw a "rice" supra that had a wide-body kit, 18's, full interior, screens, system, etc that ran 11's. How many of you "enthusiasts" (by jdmricepolice's definition) can say that? There is nothing wrong with looking good while being fast also. I'm sure you didn't get the JDM look just for performance reasons. Don't give me that bs. There is also the controversy going on right now that that integra isn't even yours. :lol:

yeah, but how fast COULD that car be without all that extraneous (sp?) bullshit on/in it?

and yeah, what's up with that shit? who's sweet ass integra IS that??

Bunta_Fujiwara
04-19-2002, 09:56 PM
On 2002-04-19 09:25, El Jefe wrote:

On 2002-04-19 04:05, Bunta_Fujiwara wrote:

spam?? you serious? :eek:

yeah never had spam musabi? its a Hawaiin dish..rather tasty

buggout
04-19-2002, 10:08 PM
this post is funny as hell, but....

and so what if i have some "vtec inside", "nos", "apc" stickers !!! every sticker adds 70% hp, and wit 3 stickers, my 747 wing, and super duper beer keg exhaust i'll be running 8's, move over Torretto, and watch your ass, Mr. Brian Earl Spilner, i'm fast and i'm damn sure furious !!! :grin:

JDMRicePolice
04-20-2002, 03:03 AM
yeah, but how fast COULD that car be without all that extraneous (sp?) bullshit on/in it?

and yeah, what's up with that shit? who's sweet ass integra IS that??

My point exactly. The car is fast enough stock. They can run low 13 -high 12. Their A/F performance parts only gave them 1 second off? haha. Without the gay shit he could be faster.

And when you say screens, do you mean one? Because that is stock in a supra.

Btw, that is my Integra. The guy must of owned a Type R and lives in the Vancouver area. We had a Type-R meet. Ill show more pictures if you guys wants of the type R meet.
The fool hasn't even replied to my multiple messages asking him who he is and why he posted my car.

bonnie5ive
04-20-2002, 03:28 AM
I must admit that rice doesn't bother me all the time. I just like to sit back and laugh at everyone with their neon windshield sprayers and their aluminum wings. I especially like it when they rev till it sounds like the car is about to fall apart and then you just kick the living shit out of their car. The only outer mods I have are Si wheels and orange sidemarkers. I am about to get vision amber corners but that's it for looks. It's really getting out of hand in my town though. There is a Dodge Ram with an SiR sticker and APC all over his truck. There is a Ford Explorer "R". There is even a "Super Street" ford ranger. It's very sad. And lastly, which is the saddest of all...the honda dealership(which I used to work at) "hooks up their civics" so to say. They put graphics, aluminum wings, crappy ass small wheels, altezzas and a cheap muffler. The funniest part is that they're asking more for those than they are for the new Si hatch. And the ones they're doing the stuff to aren't even VTEC. They're the LX's. They advertise in the paper with the headline: "how spicy do you want your civic?" I'm going to make stickers that say: "how ricey do you want your civic?"
:grin:

typer861
04-24-2002, 05:29 PM
stupid F11ck nut superwhite is for show not for speed, we do care what we look like, i can see why u dont want to put a white bulb on car its cuz your fat a$$ dont want to be seen. :grin:

purcivic98
04-24-2002, 09:22 PM
i dont understand why everyone has to be so concerned with what other people do to their cars. i understand the whole concept of rice, but damn man its not yours and it never will be so dont give 2 shits about it and let them be as ricey as they want. they can think their car is fast, but theres always truth to speed.

GSR Girlie
04-25-2002, 08:56 AM
JDM Rice you are the biggest looser I've ever heard of how are you gonna take pics of someone else's car and say they are yours then have the nerve to talk shit about other people's cars :eek: my god you really need to get a life :lol:

Logan
04-25-2002, 04:13 PM
rice police you should reply to the thread with your name on it. i think you should take a picture of you with the car and like a newpaper from today with it. that would end the confusion. if you cant do that then just come and out and tell us its not yours. internet lying is ghey :roll:

tooocool49723
04-25-2002, 04:26 PM
personally i wouldnt mind riced out cars (as long as their done in good taste) if they didnt attract as much attention. if a cop sees a ricer then they first find a reason to give him a ticket. second they go tell all their other cop friends what they saw, then all their freinds are on the lookout for any modified cars and guess what, the people like me get pulled over for no reason other than the cop thinks hes pullin over vin diesel! i just get tired of it, and it all started with the new age ricers :evil:

OoeggyoO
04-29-2002, 04:34 PM
HEHE...

And I hate those faggots who put "Type R" and "powered by VTECH" on their stock DX. It's VTEC goddamit!!!

HEY isnt vtech a phone?? POWER BY da phone?hehe
:lol: :lol: :lol:

aSiaN Type R
04-30-2002, 12:47 PM
http://www.azn.n2v.net :grin:

InSaNeTeGGy
04-30-2002, 02:27 PM
On 2002-04-15 22:58, 94Accord4Me wrote:
I don't seem to understand how Superwhite bulbs are rice.

Me neither. i think that white bulbs are ok as far as non-ricey goes!!

Furious94LS
05-02-2002, 08:40 AM
Where is JDMRICEPOLICE????????????

integra6650
05-09-2002, 08:36 PM
i have an idea lets come up with something for ricers to follow so they can get away from us and so we don't have to see them

Anonymous
05-09-2002, 08:42 PM
i hate rice tickets some fag put one on my
friend's car, with type r checked and vtec checked saying i was misleading them because the car isn't a vtec or a type-r. BUT i don't have any type-r decals or anytype r shit and i do have a vtec. Plus at the bottom the stupid ass left a note saying the car doesn't have venom in it and his does. WTF it does have venom and i know its the only one in my town with it.
:grin:
i hate rice tickets

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: junior on 2002-05-09 20:43 ]</font>

racen teg
05-09-2002, 09:04 PM
JDMRICEPOLICE DONT HATE I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN WE HAVE THIS BITCH IN VA BEACH WITH A YELLOW GSR THAT SPEEDS LIKE AT 75 THROUGH OUR TOWN ON MY WAY TO WORK I SEE HIM AND HE ALWAYS TRYS TO RACE ME I OWN A TYPE R WITH AROUND 3000 UNDER THE HOOD BUT I KNOW I WOULD BEET HIM

96integsr
05-10-2002, 04:17 PM
You sound like a 10 year old. And JDMRicePolice is gone (until he comes up with a new name).

serpamike
05-10-2002, 05:42 PM
I dont seem to understand how making your car nicer inside and outside is rice. I understand that putting a v-tec sticker on your car when it's non v-tec is rice but unlike you JDMRICEPOLICE, i'd like to be comfortable in my car. My car is a daily driver. It will never run an 11 second quartermile as a daily driver. I'm in college, and for what little stuff I have, I want it to be nice. So I guess I'm a ricer, Because I like to drive around with a nice stereo, comfortable seats and air conditioning. The bottom line is just because your not an PURE IMPORT RACE ENTHUSIAST doesnt mean your a ricer, you can be an enthusiast about a lot of things.

racen teg
05-10-2002, 07:46 PM
exactly