PDA

View Full Version : EDMONTON!

Senia
08-31-2002, 03:28 AM
Ran into St. Albert team today... Was just wonderin if anyone went... By the airport???

BeanBandit_Lt1
08-31-2002, 04:41 PM
Think I ran into them a couple nights ago...was there a 68 maro a white crx and red lude.. the camaro lit up the wheels while crx and lude went at it.there were about 15 of them..alot of tight ass cars

Senia
08-31-2002, 05:01 PM
Think I ran into them a couple nights ago...was there a 68 maro a white crx and red lude.. the camaro lit up the wheels while crx and lude went at it.there were about 15 of them..alot of tight ass cars

Yah man thats them...that z28 camaro got smoked by a civic eh? It was phat, i feel sorry for the guy though...That same civic killed a 5l stang... though last night there were more like 40-50 of them... EDMONTON representing...

BeanBandit_Lt1
08-31-2002, 05:03 PM
I got killed by one of the Ludes that was there about a week ago...not saying my car rules the street..just not used to having my ass raped by a 4cly and I mean Raped

Senia
08-31-2002, 05:04 PM
I got killed by one of the Ludes that was there about a week ago...not saying my car rules the street..just not used to having my ass raped by a 4cly and I mean Raped

Ouch, what do u drive? Man cause i feel u if u looked just as bad as those 2 domestics last night...

BeanBandit_Lt1
08-31-2002, 05:05 PM
76 cutlass Supreme..only minor mods cuz im poor nait student..that was a fast reply..lol

Senia
08-31-2002, 05:08 PM
76 cutlass Supreme..only minor mods cuz im poor nait student..that was a fast reply..lol

yah I know, so was urs... Know what I just realized? We run Canada forum...EDMONTON representin Canada! Lets see if anyone is gonna start shit... :lol: :lol: :lol:

BeanBandit_Lt1
08-31-2002, 05:09 PM
lol E-Town for life....and St.albert is kinda cool. I get lost everytime I go to millwoods though, not that im dumb I think Its a curse

Senia
08-31-2002, 05:11 PM
lol E-Town for life....and St.albert is kinda cool. I get lost everytime I go to millwoods though, not that im dumb I think Its a curse

Yah man Millwoods fucked... It's like little India over there man... Know how they control their population? people get shot once in a while.. :)

BeanBandit_Lt1
08-31-2002, 05:12 PM
It was pretty bad a lil while ago there...I always end up at the light next to 6 brown guys packed in a ford tempo..lol scary crap

Senia
08-31-2002, 05:18 PM
It was pretty bad a lil while ago there...I always end up at the light next to 6 brown guys packed in a ford tempo..lol scary crap

LoL, yah man... u never know if they'll throw a molotov or start shootin... Anywayz, whats ur name man? Do u know ROB and Brandan???

BeanBandit_Lt1
08-31-2002, 05:20 PM
Dallas , yeah I think i know brandan ...he's asian right ...kinda "gay" acting. Probably not same one as your thinking of

Senia
08-31-2002, 05:23 PM
Dallas , yeah I think i know brandan ...he's asian right ...kinda "gay" acting. Probably not same one as your thinking of

Nah man...he's not gay...nor sounds gay... Celica boy... So what part of a city are u from?

BeanBandit_Lt1
08-31-2002, 05:25 PM
NorthSide..londondary area about 3 block from the ghetto...crazy cuz my friend live in cherrygrove and I feel safer walking at night in my area then his suburban/planned community . what part you from?

Senia
08-31-2002, 05:27 PM
NorthSide..londondary area about 3 block from the ghetto...crazy cuz my friend live in cherrygrove and I feel safer walking at night in my area then his suburban/planned community . what part you from?

WESTEND, by the mall... It's quite down here man...well we get a psyco with a gun running around once a while...But except that its safe here at anytime of the day... Hey have u ever heard of that story where a cab driver was killed in this alley in lymburn??? its was like 5-6 years ago???

BeanBandit_Lt1
08-31-2002, 05:30 PM
...quickest thread ever...
yeah I think I remember that , I used to hang @ the mall all the time, now I just go when I need my weekly DDRmaX2 fix. that area has the largest concentration of imports in all alberta I swear.

Senia
08-31-2002, 05:33 PM
...quickest thread ever...
yeah I think I remember that , I used to hang @ the mall all the time, now I just go when I need my weekly DDRmaX2 fix. that area has the largest concentration of imports in all alberta I swear.

The dood was shot in the alley right behind my house.. :roll: :roll:
Yah man a lot of my friends have nice cars around here...half of us dont have our driver license anymore though...Its whacked man, when we think about it cars are nothin but trouble...though we still love em

BeanBandit_Lt1
08-31-2002, 05:35 PM
yeah the natives around my area are always killing themselfs or each other, its pretty sad ..90% of the time it dosnt even make news *misses living in casteldowns*

Senia
08-31-2002, 05:41 PM
yeah the natives around my area are always killing themselfs or each other, its pretty sad ..90% of the time it dosnt even make news *misses living in casteldowns*

Don't like natives man... Evrytime I drive by StonyPlain I see grannys fucked out of their minds...they get $2000/month tax free for bein native...And they are still poor.

BeanBandit_Lt1
08-31-2002, 05:43 PM
I work at save-on and when I have to run a till...you always see them paying with welfar checks ...not real food , but chips, pop and beef jerky...goddamit. Then they want a bag boy to help them out to the bus stop. :x

Senia
08-31-2002, 05:50 PM
I work at save-on and when I have to run a till...you always see them paying with welfar checks ...not real food , but chips, pop and beef jerky...goddamit. Then they want a bag boy to help them out to the bus stop. :x

yah right? to the bus stop? damn, my buddies dentist is native...thats prolly the only native that made it somewhere in life...that i know of anywayz...

90CRXsi
08-31-2002, 06:56 PM
hey guys, and im not asian by the way or gay so no worries! But ya is any one here goin racin tonight????? I think i might go, im trying to decide. Well get back to me maybe we will meet up. Peace

Harry
08-31-2002, 07:41 PM
I can't believe I read that whole dialogue. :roll:

RDS Celica
09-02-2002, 07:17 PM
how come we never see any of you guys at the races??? Friday night was phat!!! You guys should all come out next weekend.

BeanBandit_Lt1
09-03-2002, 12:37 PM
That whole dialog took place within a 30 min time span. Shitz school started now I ahve to pay 550 for book that are only good for one semester.

Senia
09-03-2002, 06:47 PM
90CRXsi&RDS Celica U went to the races by the airport??? U guys remeber the guy who was taping??? And then took off? Everyone though I was goin to the police, but I had to go my buddy was gettin pissed? That was me...I am comin down this friday too... So for sure we'll meet up!!!
Hey CRX, was that ur CRX? Are u lebanise???

RDS Celica
09-04-2002, 03:13 PM
Hey ya I remember! My car was there man . Brandan (90crxsi) ditched out tho and didnt come out. His is all white (no black moldings or bumpers) with clear tails and a WW whale tale. come out this weekend for sure man.

Senia
09-04-2002, 05:08 PM
Yo, yah man dat was me... I am comin out for sure man so u and brendan better be there... We'll tape some shit for hondahookup!!! Then if I can get it on the net we'll represent...

BeanBandit_Lt1
09-05-2002, 02:03 PM
tapin for HHU sweet ...maby ill come down , cept my car is a beater...well at least 1/4 beater.

Senia
09-05-2002, 03:43 PM
tapin for HHU sweet ...maby ill come down , cept my car is a beater...well at least 1/4 beater.

For sure man...come down if u can...

RDS Celica
09-05-2002, 08:07 PM
ya man im already filming a vid. I got some pretty good footage last night...cept it wasnt very good for anyone else. My friends 97 prelude (which was at the races on friday, a red 5th gen slammed with exhaust) caught fire last night and blew up in his driveway. There is absolutley nothing left of it, but i didnt manage to get it all on tape. It sucks cause he just got that car not even a month ago.

but ya the footy is DOPE!! sucks tho... peace

RicoSuave
09-05-2002, 09:55 PM

Yah man Millwoods fucked... It's like little India over there man... Know how they control their population? people get shot once in a while.. :)

Millwoods ownz :guns: :uzi:

Gangs and brown guys, it's what millwoods is all about.

BeanBandit_Lt1
09-09-2002, 02:52 PM
Anyone seen a red t-top Lude runnin around. Me and my friend saw on last night crusing on manning. she was fine....Dam fine . Whats everyone doing this saterday night ..we should meet up somewhere and cruise.

boosted92
09-11-2002, 04:32 PM
bah, someone should have let me know that you hung around at the airport. I was down there a few weeks ago, and I couldn't find any action on the streets :( I ran into a red 92-95 Civic hatch near West Edmonton Mall between the 24th-25th, and he had a big front mount intercooler, but he wouldn't bite. I might be coming out there again in about a week, anyone have any directions to get there from St. Albert? I'm trapping in the low 130's on 17 inch radials minus the spray, and i'm probably in the mid 140's on the spray, would I be a heavy hitter there?

Senia
09-11-2002, 04:42 PM
bah, someone should have let me know that you hung around at the airport. I was down there a few weeks ago, and I couldn't find any action on the streets :( I ran into a red 92-95 Civic hatch near West Edmonton Mall between the 24th-25th, and he had a big front mount intercooler, but he wouldn't bite. I might be coming out there again in about a week, anyone have any directions to get there from St. Albert? I'm trapping in the low 130's on 17 inch radials minus the spray, and i'm probably in the mid 140's on the spray, would I be a heavy hitter there?

Yah man, u would do fine... I wanna see u run our fastets import around...He killed a 5 litre before, and a z28... U should come out this weekend.

boosted92
09-11-2002, 08:21 PM

Yah man, u would do fine... I wanna see u run our fastets import around...He killed a 5 litre before, and a z28... U should come out this weekend.

Well, i'm from Saskatchewan, so that's quite a ways to drive out just for a few races. Gimme some info on the faster cars that come out, and if the heavy hitters are there, I might make it out.

RDS Celica
09-11-2002, 11:42 PM
Most of the heavy hitters have their cars in the impound lot right now man :) . That's where Eric's car ( red EG civic hatch with H22a and 75 of zex) is right now and I think thats the fastest import out there... that is, until I get my MR2 :D . Personally I think right now would be a bad time to come down for racing since we just had that bust and have to find new spots and stuff... plus all the cars impounded and the rest of people who are scared to get busted. Thats just my opinion tho.

Senia
09-12-2002, 05:21 PM

Well, i'm from Saskatchewan, so that's quite a ways to drive out just for a few races. Gimme some info on the faster cars that come out, and if the heavy hitters are there, I might make it out.

My mate beat me to it... he knows what he is talkin about... take his word for it... :nod: :nod: :nod:

90CRXsi
09-16-2002, 08:41 PM
Pretty much if you want to race that civic its not happenin. He got his car outta the impound lot last friday and he signed a whole bunch of shit and he isn't racin on the street anymore. Its all for the track. He is racin on the 22nd at V8less at budpark. The cops gave him 2 free passes tro race at the track, i found that quite funny. But well cya all later.

boosted92
09-16-2002, 09:59 PM
Most of the heavy hitters have their cars in the impound lot right now man :) . That's where Eric's car ( red EG civic hatch with H22a and 75 of zex) is right now and I think thats the fastest import out there... that is, until I get my MR2 :D . Personally I think right now would be a bad time to come down for racing since we just had that bust and have to find new spots and stuff... plus all the cars impounded and the rest of people who are scared to get busted. Thats just my opinion tho.

erm, isn't an H22 like 220 horsepower? That's not really a heavy hitter :p Do you guys have any supra, RX-7's, camaros, mustangs, anything out there?

take a look at my dyno sheet (http://www.geocities.com/boostd92/Dyno.jpg)

that's why I don't consider a 300 horsepower FWD civic a heavy hitter :p Chances are i'm not going to make it out with this car though, the new owner is picking it up on monday :cry:

RDS Celica
09-16-2002, 11:35 PM
I think its just the USDM h22a so its like 200 HP actually. Plus the 75 shot of n2o. Sure it doesnt sound like much but you have to remember this is in like a 1900 lb car. The best he has ran was 13.1 at the track. And ya there are alot of mustangs and old skool muscle. Actually, my friend just gets his truck back 2morrow and that thing is a real monster. Its a 78 lil red express with a fully rebuilt high compression 360. Nothing on the engine is left untouched. Its tunned now so it should be running even quicker as before. But honestly I woulnt come down for the illegals since that shit is over for this year. Too much shit has gone down and no one is really left. Come in the springtime and everything should be booming again.

RDS Celica
09-16-2002, 11:37 PM
Oh ya and also the link to your dyno sheet didnt work! how much HP and TQ did that car have? How much and why are you selling it also???

boosted92
09-17-2002, 03:52 PM
The car put down 740 RWTQ @ 3800 RPM's, and 602 RWHP @ 4800 RPM's with the stock cam, 15 pounds of boost, 93 octane, and a pretty much flat 12:1 A/F ratio. I'm selling the car because it sucks back gas like a mother, i've got 5 cars and a 2 car garage, I can't afford to keep replacing parts (I've snapped several driveshafts, gone through 2 stock shortblocks before I went with a KC Billet 331 in an R302 block, tons of tires, about 8 stock trannies, 2 tremec 3650's, a lentech AOD, and a TKO before I went to a C4 auto) and I need the cash, because I might be moving to Alberta soon (looking at something in St. Albert or Calgary) and i've honestly gotten a little tired of all the problems with it. Once I get settled in my new house i'm planning to build a new mustang, but do it right from the start (94-2003+ V6 as a base, dump in a twin-turbo 302 with a spider intake, DFI, and 95 pound injectors. Probably backed by a 5- or 6-speed stick, and a mini tub in the rear) and make it a great street cruiser/racer.

But a 13.1 out of a 2.2 swap and spraying? I thought it would be a little faster than that. On 315/35/17 555R's I ran an [email protected], so a car that's trapping in the 100-110 range isn't really much. I don't know why the dyno sheet wouldn't show up, but I could mail it to you if you like.

RDS Celica
09-17-2002, 11:32 PM
woah :o :o ok ya I think I can safely say that about 98% of the cars out here would not have given your mustang a very good run since you could probably just rape them :lol: . Ya I agree that 13.1 isnt all that impressive but considering its a civic hatch and its poorly tuned with a driver lacking some skills Its pretty impressive... then again mabey im just easy to impress?? :-?

Senia
09-18-2002, 08:43 PM
woah :o :o ok ya I think I can safely say that about 98% of the cars out here would not have given your mustang a very good run since you could probably just rape them :lol: . Ya I agree that 13.1 isnt all that impressive but considering its a civic hatch and its poorly tuned with a driver lacking some skills Its pretty impressive... then again mabey im just easy to impress?? :-?

No man, that civic is the shit...I mean, do u know of any other civic with times like that??? I saw him kill a 5l man, I also saw him kill that z28... What I wanna know though is why would boost drive all the way out here with his stang which I am sure is so fuckin expensive on gas... Hope he doesn't get me wrong here but his stang sounds just too good to be true...if u know what I mean... He knows his mods, but I won't belive it till i see some pictures backin his bs up... :wink:

RDS Celica
09-18-2002, 11:42 PM
oh ya I tottaly think eric's car is sweet but there is another h22a civic that is rebuily inside out to high compression and that thing would just hand erics ass to him. Up in canada shit like h22a swaps are godlike but down in the states they are like a dime a dozen... weird :roll_eye: . I like erics car tho... should be faster in the spring tho when he gets finally installs his turbo.

Oh ya, and stock 5.0 L's arent that quick. I was door to door with one in my 86 honda prelude and my lude was a $500 winter beater :lol: :lol: . Even with a few boltons they arent that great... when they have blowers or n2o or a fully built engine however, then thats a different story!

90CRXsi
09-19-2002, 12:10 AM
Eric's civic is nice, but it is so over rated! Like sure he has an H22a but i swear my friends 97' prelude with a H22a stock could beat Eric or give em a good run, and like think how much heavier a prelude is than a hatchback! Like remember Eric's car ran a 16.1 at the track without spraying, and consistant mid 15's. Thats terrible. Sure I'll give it to em because its an amazing car but wayy to much hype about it. Like H22a hatch's in the states run 13's with just the engine and couple bolt ons. But oh well thats my 2 cents. :D

boosted92
09-19-2002, 10:28 AM
Senia: Can I have your email? I've got a couple pictures of it from last year that I could mail you, if you want.

lude_boy93
10-19-2002, 10:25 AM
Holy shit!! This is the most Edmonton action I've seen on any Honda web board. Very impressive. Just joined. I run a 93 SRV w/ a JDM H22A. What do you boyz pilot?? Have to keep an eye out for you. E-Town represent!!

RDS Celica
10-19-2002, 04:49 PM
Hey whatz up! Ya I was impressed with the Edmonton peepz here too! haha :lol: I got a 5th Gen Celica right now, an 84 lude for the winter :lol: and Im picking up a MKII MR2 Turbo in the springtime.

lude_boy93
10-23-2002, 10:29 PM
'Lude for the winter!!! Should be the other way around!! :D :D

MR2's are the shitz, I was so close to selling my 'Lude for a 91+ MR2, but I decided against it. Don't know if I wanna spend $17 + on a car that'll be about 10+ years. They're awesome though.

My girl below:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid36/p9d5918cc5b0036844628b854df0ede05/fd2521b2.jpg

00GTS78REDX
10-23-2002, 10:31 PM
sell the lude, the POS tends to start on fire like mine :roll_eye:

00GTS78REDX
10-23-2002, 10:37 PM
oh btw if you think 11.7 is fast you can run against the t-88 syclone here. he had the fastest time ever for a awd syclone at the nats, he runs 10.7...fully street driven. www.turbogm.com

RDS Celica
10-24-2002, 08:55 AM
ohhhhhhh hey you were on the mr2faq.com messageboard for a while right??? I saw your post on there and was like "wow edmonton" haha

ya preludes are flammable :lol: . at least it made for some good footage tho hey greg??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

RDS Celica
10-24-2002, 08:57 AM
boosted92 - ya thats someone you could run against! that guys syclone. Its fucking crazy fast, I saw him lift the from wheels off the ground when he raced us in my friends 02 tiberon. :o

lude_boy93
10-24-2002, 09:19 PM
ohhhhhhh hey you were on the mr2faq.com messageboard for a while right??? I saw your post on there and was like "wow edmonton" haha

Yeah, that was me. I said some pretty bad things about my 'Lude, but I came to my senses!! There's some seriously tricked out 2's on that board, huh?

Roadside Prophet
10-25-2002, 03:22 AM
what the hell is this thread here for?

Anonymous
10-25-2002, 03:58 AM
just a general thread about edmonton racing and shit, there were a whole bunch of threads made into one.

Roadside Prophet
10-25-2002, 06:20 AM
well thats cool then.

RDS Celica
10-25-2002, 11:22 AM

Yeah, that was me. I said some pretty bad things about my 'Lude, but I came to my senses!! There's some seriously tricked out 2's on that board, huh?

ohhhhh ya is there ever! Quite a few of those guys on that board have had their MR2s featured in magazines and stuff. Im getting mine in the spring and ill have about 12-13g to play with right off the bat since im selling my celica. It should be pretty nice! :)

lude_boy93
10-26-2002, 02:43 AM
Hmm, I put in a reply but it's nowhere to be found??

Anyways, I heard the 91 / 92 2's are alittle harder to drive than the later years. They did something to make it less of a beast cause people were wrapping them around posts I guess :-? . The 93+ tails are tight too. have you tried finding a 2 yet?? It's almost impossible to locate a 93+ in Alberta or BC. Those friggin cars are so rare.

Man w/ 12K to spend, you should have no problem making that car into a serious rice rocket. It's not that difficult to tune the turbo to make some BIG time hp.

Good luck w/ the purchase, who knows, I may change my mind on the 2 also :D

RDS Celica
10-26-2002, 01:41 PM
Ya in 93 or 94 they introduced the LSD (limited slip differential) so you could get better traction. But since they only brought MR2s in canada for 1991 I really dont have a choice! :P :lol: . Ya those tails will be a deffinate must for the first couple mods. I tried looking for one all summer and for the most part all the ones for sale were eiether done up to the nutz or run into the ground. I dont really believe in buying "someone elses car" so im trying to find one with as little done as possible (which is pretty hard to come by). I do however have one lined up for the spring since a friend of mine has one he wants to get rid of :)

Good things come to those who wait :D

lude_boy93
10-26-2002, 02:01 PM
I don't know if they're still there or not, but Daewoo on the westend had 2 2's. Both stock w/ low kms. One was yellow, he wanted 19 for it and the other was black, 22K was the asking price I think. Both were turbo w/ t-tops. Had me thinking I tell ya........

Anonymous
10-26-2002, 02:59 PM

yah right? to the bus stop? damn, my buddies dentist is native...thats prolly the only native that made it somewhere in life...that i know of anywayz...

Yo, is he an orthodontist? Do you know what he drives? Cuz if he rolls in a Porsche Turbo and Navigator, that's my brother's basketball coach. He's a really nice guy.

Senia
10-26-2002, 11:54 PM
Ya in 93 or 94 they introduced the LSD (limited slip differential) so you could get better traction. But since they only brought MR2s in canada for 1991 I really dont have a choice! :P :lol: . Ya those tails will be a deffinate must for the first couple mods. I tried looking for one all summer and for the most part all the ones for sale were eiether done up to the nutz or run into the ground. I dont really believe in buying "someone elses car" so im trying to find one with as little done as possible (which is pretty hard to come by). I do however have one lined up for the spring since a friend of mine has one he wants to get rid of :)

Does he drive a red one or a white one???

Senia
10-26-2002, 11:54 PM

Yo, is he an orthodontist? Do you know what he drives? Cuz if he rolls in a Porsche Turbo and Navigator, that's my brother's basketball coach. He's a really nice guy.

That's the one...

Roadside Prophet
10-28-2002, 03:51 AM
you fuckers love this thread

RDS Celica
10-28-2002, 01:38 PM

Its white with a veilside kit (ick :uhoh: ). He doesnt drive it personally, but he owns it now. It used to be another friend of mines but not anymore and thats a whole other story that im not getting into :) . I want white or black so it will be easier to do a color change when the time comes.

RDS Celica
10-28-2002, 01:42 PM
I don't know if they're still there or not, but Daewoo on the westend had 2 2's. Both stock w/ low kms. One was yellow, he wanted 19 for it and the other was black, 22K was the asking price I think. Both were turbo w/ t-tops. Had me thinking I tell ya........

Ya i wouldnt be suprised if they are still there. I was one of the people to know about them before they even put them up for sale. That dealership is pretty shady if you ask me. And they want WAY to much for them. They wanted liek 22g each non-negotiable when they first had them. The yellow one is pretty nice but the black one is pretty bad. The paint is all fuct and stuff on the back, sides and the spoiler (oxidized and faded ect.) They have like 150k on each roughly which is pretty good for the year but not for the price :D . I cant wait to get one tho, they are such awesome cars!

lude_boy93
10-29-2002, 06:20 AM
Man, are they ever....rear wheel drive, mid engine, 2 seater, 200 hp and 200 lbs of torque...uuuuuughhhh :nod:

RDS Celica
10-29-2002, 02:09 PM

GREATEST THREAD EVER! :D :D :D

RDS Celica
10-29-2002, 02:10 PM
Man, are they ever....rear wheel drive, mid engine, 2 seater, 200 hp and 200 lbs of torque...uuuuuughhhh :nod:

and turbo 8) :D oh my haha :lol:

lude_boy93
10-29-2002, 08:09 PM

GREATEST THREAD EVER! :D :D :D

Werd!! E-Town all up in this muthafuckah!!! :D :D

lude_boy93
10-29-2002, 08:11 PM
Friggin snow!! have to put the 'Lude away alittle earlier than planned. Good thing I got a 4 x 4 as backup!! :bigwink:

U boyz got winter beaterz????

RDS Celica
10-30-2002, 03:47 AM
Friggin snow!! have to put the 'Lude away alittle earlier than planned. Good thing I got a 4 x 4 as backup!! :bigwink:

U boyz got winter beaterz????

Thankfully I put my car away last thursday! :)
oh ya I got another lude as I was talking about before. Last year I had an 86 special edition with 400,000 km on it that i bought for 500 bucks. I sold that in the spring (which was a mistake :( ) and this year I got an 85 lude again which I got for 400 bucks. Im just going to destroy this car tho and sell it as scrap metal in the spring. the car is just a big joke :lol: ill go take a picture of it for you guys.

RDS Celica
10-30-2002, 03:54 AM
Here it is. The winter lude #2 complete with "insta-chrome" paint and lime green hubcaps!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/157000-157999/157267_31_full.jpg

lude_boy93
10-30-2002, 08:00 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D R you sure you wanna 2????? :D :D :D

Anonymous
10-30-2002, 08:44 AM
that ride is sweet. :blush:

Senia
10-31-2002, 01:33 PM

Its white with a veilside kit (ick :uhoh: ). He doesnt drive it personally, but he owns it now. It used to be another friend of mines but not anymore and thats a whole other story that im not getting into :) . I want white or black so it will be easier to do a color change when the time comes.

I saw that car in the impound when we were gettin my buddies celica back... The car is pretty tight, though his front spoiler has the shittiest paintjob I have ever seen...His rims look phat...but he didint take care pf it...it was sad to see a car with some much potential go to waste...I am glad he doesnt have it anymore...Hipefully the new owner will take hios time makin her look pretty again...

P.S. My JETTA!!! She's comin!

euro
11-01-2002, 10:35 AM
yo lude boy 93 u go 2 oleary. if so i think i seen ur car around looks pretty dam nice. i never knew ther was so much ppl on here from edmonton

RDS Celica
11-01-2002, 01:02 PM

I saw that car in the impound when we were gettin my buddies celica back... The car is pretty tight, though his front spoiler has the shittiest paintjob I have ever seen...His rims look phat...but he didint take care pf it...it was sad to see a car with some much potential go to waste...I am glad he doesnt have it anymore...Hipefully the new owner will take hios time makin her look pretty again...

hahah :lol: ya that would be the one most likely. He only had it for like 2 weeks. He got it like that from BC. It needs a bit of work but I wanted to redo everything no matter what MR2 I get so it doesnt really matter. Hey what year of celica is your friends??? Does it have momo rims??

Senia
11-02-2002, 04:46 AM

hahah :lol: ya that would be the one most likely. He only had it for like 2 weeks. He got it like that from BC. It needs a bit of work but I wanted to redo everything no matter what MR2 I get so it doesnt really matter. Hey what year of celica is your friends??? Does it have momo rims??

its a 93 celica GT ...with 17' konigs...

RDS Celica
11-02-2002, 09:43 AM
ohhhh ok different person then :)