PDA

View Full Version : StreetShootout: Battle of Imports...

Senia
08-26-2002, 03:58 PM
Whats up boys? Well I went and it wasn't bad at all...they had a burnout competition which was pretty cool...they never had it last year... Anywayz don't those fuckers on their muscle piss u off? I mean it clearly said Battle of Imports on the entrance... I mean fuck, I am cool with a 5L Stang, but when a fucker brings a Charger or a 7L Duster what the fuck do they excpect? I mean they dump so much gas runnin what...low 9s... Makin imports look bad... I was so fuckin mad...just like last year... Though it was nice seein a shelby cobra... Hey 90CRXSI do u have a AEM sticker on ur driver window??? I was tryin to get a hold of u but u'd always leave ur car after the race...that is if it was u... Anywyaz don't have lotta pictures, since my bro forgot it at work had to use my camera... Also have some wicked pictures of my buddy ridin his GSX-R with us on the way to the Bud... Anywayz if anyone went drop me a line in priv. or post ur opinions on this thread... For the retards that think I am flaming domestics...I am not, there is a time and a place for domestics to see abilities...

4x4chevy
08-26-2002, 04:56 PM
imports are ugly. ill take that charger anyday thankyou. :redfin:

RDS Celica
08-26-2002, 11:03 PM
Hey man we were looking for you all day! Does your civic have an aluminum wing on it??? There was a black one with the same kit and everything with an apex'i sticker on each rear quarter panel with rims and a wing and we thought it might be yours. If it was, you drove right past us haha. And ya he has AEM stickers on his windows. He won 1st for import bracket racing.

that supra was fucking nuts!!!!!!!! 11.16 and the thing is HE IS RUNNING ONLY 5lbs OF BOOST!! He has to de-tune it or he will get disqaulified since he runs faster than 11.5 and doesnt have a rollcage. He got warned about that after he ran the 11.1 so thats why he braked just before the finish his next race so he would run over 11.5 . That thing is easily a high 9 , low 10 sec monster at increased boost....

90CRXsi
08-27-2002, 01:32 AM
Hey, ya i have a AEM sticker on my window. So it was my car. Ya i'm pretty sure i saw your civic. But ya Sunday was a lotta fun! I got first in the Pro Street Import Bracket, it was way to hot out to race though my car wasn't running too well......i guess there's alwyas next year.

Senia
08-27-2002, 02:51 PM
The civic in the avatar isn't mine... I use to drive a 97 Integra gs before I got my license taken away... Me and my boys came in a 95 320E Benz... What are ur names??? And what did u get for the first place...

RDS Celica
08-28-2002, 01:21 AM
ohhhhhhhh thats wack man! we saw a civic like IDENTICAL to that one there. thats fucking nutz. But ya Im Rob and 90crxsi is Brandan. He won like 60 bucks cash and a $200 gift certificate at JBs and a big ass trophy.