jdmaccord
12-12-2008, 06:40 PM
VROOM VROOM. Whos go the Flyest Ride?

Punisher11
12-12-2008, 10:05 PM
All nomination, please post pics for those that havent seen your car

gustav129
12-12-2008, 10:07 PM
I'll vote for Batman, only becasue I don't know if Aliate's is even running still. Last I saw, he tore the motor out and rebuilt it. I don't recall seeing him finish it.

Batman™
12-12-2008, 10:40 PM
my car:

http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122740&highlight=update+project

XGRaViSmOrSX
12-12-2008, 10:58 PM
I'll vote for Batman, only becasue I don't know if Aliate's is even running still. Last I saw, he tore the motor out and rebuilt it. I don't recall seeing him finish it.

and batmans car is being driven....? unless he brought that shit to korea w/ him :shrug:

Brian
12-12-2008, 11:24 PM
jdm.....its Civcmatt not Civicmatt :lol:

gustav129
12-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Aliate's last thread was racing a MB in 2008, so it's done and driving.

Punisher11
12-12-2008, 11:48 PM
jdm.....its Civcmatt not Civicmatt :lol:

fixed

nhlfan
12-13-2008, 12:01 AM
I haven't seen AlitateX post here for a long time

Only Fkntkn and Batman really posted about their cars in the lounge.

civcmatt
12-13-2008, 02:04 AM
yeah i dont really post in the lounge...but here is my ride so everyone can see it.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g120/civcmatt/vette.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g120/civcmatt/IMG_0162.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g120/civcmatt/IMG_0170.jpg

Falder
12-13-2008, 02:34 AM
Just for ref for Aliate X
The AMG TT V12 he raced.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SL-65-AMG-V12-TT-vs-50_132125.htm
And another of his I like (its kinda old though)
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1st-and-2nd-gear-linelock_88026.htm

Batman™
12-13-2008, 06:30 AM
and batmans car is being driven....? unless he brought that shit to korea w/ him :shrug:

Been back from Korea since the last of October Negro.

XGRaViSmOrSX
12-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Been back from Korea since the last of October Negro.

oh no shit :lol:

GVB109
12-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Batman obviously..whyd a sc civic make it in the mix :lol:

Falder
12-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Cause his civic is clean as hell. Also got some pretty nice susp work If I remember correctly. Either way no here has any real evidence of their car being capable of whooping ass other than X's. And why not Batman? Why haven't you posted anything?

Srsly, you on the second build or what?

*foot in mouth* I now see krazed is up there. He's got some pretty good evidence of whooping ass too...... Still my vote goes to Aliate lol.

civcmatt
12-15-2008, 01:22 AM
Batman obviously..whyd a sc civic make it in the mix :lol:

what im wondering?

Falder
12-15-2008, 01:58 AM
lol ya but a stock corvette is worthy

But its best/flyest ride so both should be there. Also, not hating on the car or you or anything.

Cased_eclipse
12-15-2008, 08:19 AM
yeah i dont really post in the lounge...but here is my ride so everyone can see it.
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g120/civcmatt/IMG_0170.jpg

what deck is that?

FknTkn
12-15-2008, 11:28 AM
lol @ the hate from a ****** with a saturn. :lol:

PENCIL
12-15-2008, 03:20 PM
no love for the cobra... alright. lol

GVB109
12-16-2008, 01:43 AM
lol @ the hate from a ****** with a saturn. :lol:

NICE COMEBACK!!!!! Cept I dont have a saturn, I havent for nearly 2 years. Maybe you can be creative and bring up watermelon or the fact Im black iono try somethin new. But yea this ****** with a saturn thinks your supercharged civic shouldnt be on this list, supercharging a fucking civic and you want to give me shit for putting a t3 in a saturn, get the fuck out

FknTkn
12-16-2008, 09:20 AM
NICE COMEBACK!!!!! Cept I dont have a saturn, I havent for nearly 2 years. Maybe you can be creative and bring up watermelon or the fact Im black iono try somethin new. But yea this ****** with a saturn thinks your supercharged civic shouldnt be on this list, supercharging a fucking civic and you want to give me shit for putting a t3 in a saturn, get the fuck out

How about your a big lipped bitch who loves chicken?

swamp ninja? tar baby? moon cricket? porch monkey?

GVB109
12-19-2008, 03:24 AM
How about your a big lipped bitch who loves chicken?

swamp ninja? tar baby? moon cricket? porch monkey?

Nope I actually consciously dont eat friend chicken. Swamp ninja is kinda cool, tar baby isnt raciest but nice try, moon cricket..must be a alabama thing.

Dont be so butt hurt that your supercharged civic isnt a big deal, really, its okay

Falder
12-19-2008, 03:31 AM
You forgot porch monkey.

GVB109
12-19-2008, 03:32 AM
Im taken it back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2DxyAGzGxM

FknTkn
12-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Nope I actually consciously dont eat friend chicken. Swamp ninja is kinda cool, tar baby isnt raciest but nice try, moon cricket..must be a alabama thing.

Dont be so butt hurt that your supercharged civic isnt a big deal, really, its okay

not butt hurt at all.

funny thing is, the car winning doesn't even run and is being parted out. :lol:

post pics of your current vehicle. PLEASE.

jdmaccord
12-19-2008, 11:34 AM
What the fuck is the problem here. Its called a nomination. If you get one nomination, you dont get added to the voting, if you get several, you get a spot. Several ppl nominated Ryans car. Whether anyone likes it or not is irrelevant. Obviously enuff people nominated it therefore its up for voting.
end of story .

FknTkn
12-19-2008, 12:02 PM
What the fuck is the problem here. Its called a nomination. If you get one nomination, you dont get added to the voting, if you get several, you get a spot. Several ppl nominated Ryans car. Whether anyone likes it or not is irrelevant. Obviously enuff people nominated it therefore its up for voting.
end of story .

:heartpmp:

Batman™
12-19-2008, 04:18 PM
not butt hurt at all.

funny thing is, the car winning doesn't even run and is being parted out. :lol:

post pics of your current vehicle. PLEASE.

Does too run. Partout hasn't started yet.

GVB109
12-19-2008, 11:06 PM
end of story .

:nod: Was end of story, my comment was only Ryans car seemed out of place compared to everything else nominated, could have ended at that

FknTkn
12-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Does too run. Partout hasn't started yet.

When did you get it tuned? Street vids? Or is this one of those "it will crank" things?

XGRaViSmOrSX
12-22-2008, 06:11 PM
:nod: Was end of story, my comment was only Ryans car seemed out of place compared to everything else nominated, could have ended at that

out of place how....?

civcmatt
12-23-2008, 02:34 AM
what deck is that?

sorry so late..its the Kenwood Excelon DVD deck. i dont member the exact model number though. im a fan of Kenwood though. it does everything plus more than i need. plays DVDs while driving, Navi, touchscreen, 54X4 watts, iPod hookup, sirius, and also has a Parrot Bluetooth adapter in it as well. pretty tits.

and hey Ryan....did you take the supercharger outta the civic? or just put it for sale to see if someone would snag it?

Batman™
12-23-2008, 09:10 AM
When did you get it tuned? Street vids? Or is this one of those "it will crank" things?

It cranks. :lol:

It drives down the street. It doesn't like boost yet as I haven't even begun to adjust airflow and fuel. The tune on it is very very basic and rough, basically just enough to get it going.

Didn't realize this was the "Best Ride That's Completed" Award... People like my car and the things I've done to it. Hell I do, and am going to miss it when the partout begins. Don't know why you're upset that "the car that's winning doesn't even run."

FknTkn
12-23-2008, 10:17 AM
sorry so late..its the Kenwood Excelon DVD deck. i dont member the exact model number though. im a fan of Kenwood though. it does everything plus more than i need. plays DVDs while driving, Navi, touchscreen, 54X4 watts, iPod hookup, sirius, and also has a Parrot Bluetooth adapter in it as well. pretty tits.

and hey Ryan....did you take the supercharger outta the civic? or just put it for sale to see if someone would snag it?

blower is still on the car, I have a cash offer on the jrsc and a trade for a different motor setup, I dunno which direction I want to go with the car.

It cranks. :lol:

It drives down the street. It doesn't like boost yet as I haven't even begun to adjust airflow and fuel. The tune on it is very very basic and rough, basically just enough to get it going.

Didn't realize this was the "Best Ride That's Completed" Award... People like my car and the things I've done to it. Hell I do, and am going to miss it when the partout begins. Don't know why you're upset that "the car that's winning doesn't even run."

Oh, trust me there is no hate at all. I like your car as well. I just picture best ride being a vehicle that is actually driven, we all have our opinions.

Personally DougieW's Camaro is the sickest/nicest/fastest car on this site hands down. He even posted this year, but I just forgot to nominate him.