PDA

View Full Version : Shocon2k would like to make an annoucement...

Shocon2k
08-09-2002, 03:49 PM
Hello, as of late I have posted a few criticisms of people and some others that weren't really meant to be mean but were misinterpreted. So I would like to dedicate this post as an apology to those I might have offended or made feel talked down to...this included but may not be limited to El Jefe, 99_Civic_Si, and AccTL. I am not sure whether I've pissed off anyone else lately, I try not to make a habit of it...but I've been having a streak of bad luck lately and since I'm here so often my mood is reflected in my posts...so to all of you out there, sorry guys. Time to revert back to my fun loving fast driving self.

Infamousthug Bx
08-09-2002, 03:54 PM
Shut up Shocon2k... U had me at hello... :cry:

Shocon2k
08-09-2002, 04:00 PM
I'm confused...anyway I'm not doing this to try and fix things, I just feel bad about some of my late posts and wanted to say my piece in a thread that hasn't become an arguement already...

Infamousthug Bx
08-09-2002, 04:02 PM
i dont think u've said anything bad dude... well... i dontknow about the thing with that new guy to the forum.. um.. act something... i dont remember it... i was too busy looking at his art... :D

Shocon2k
08-09-2002, 04:16 PM
Yeah this thread is sorta directed at him, cuz I kinda flamed him for his post titles and one line in his sig when he first signed up...apologies all round...I respect everyone.

Infamousthug Bx
08-09-2002, 04:19 PM
oh yeah... the master thing? well... he was wrong to do that... cuz im the new master of this forum... :D
lol... I wish :cry:

AccTL
08-11-2002, 08:25 AM
yo man, no need to apologize. i was def. a dick by doing what i did when i first registered for this forum... i appreciate wut u have said. :D

Shocon2k
08-11-2002, 02:29 PM
Cool, I was hoping this thread would reach you...so we cool? If so, then I'd like to say welcome to HHU...

Infamousthug Bx
08-11-2002, 03:14 PM
YEAH!! WELCOME TO HHU AccTL!
I'm still gonna own u and everyone else here one day... one day !!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EVEN U JEFE AND 99 CIVIC SI!!!! EVEN THe BOTH OF U!!!! :lol: :lol: