PDA

View Full Version : My "Got Rice (I mean RACE) civic!!!

Infamousthug Bx
08-08-2002, 04:35 PM
hey... I was bored and decided to do this... hahaha...
http://images.geekazoids.net/gotracecivic.jpg

a nice piece of work if I may say so myself
:nod: :lol: :D :lol: :nod:

72 SS
08-08-2002, 11:12 PM
bbbaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrffffff

Infamousthug Bx
08-09-2002, 12:54 AM
um... can i get anyone elses opinion other than import hating domestic guys/gals? :lol: :lol: :lol:
no hate here... i just wanna know if its good or not... i had like 20 layers in this damn chop... lol

Infamousthug Bx
08-09-2002, 11:19 AM
come on... anybody got a reply? :cry:

Shocon2k
08-09-2002, 03:28 PM
I'll reply! It looks convincing, I might expect to see a civic like that at the strip, it looks like the design makes sense, large front scoop to draw in fresh cool air to feed the intercooler/blower/or turbo. Big slicks with tiny diameter wheels. Wheelie bar is a little off in terms of centering, placement, etc, but looks good at a glance. The wing is too street and not strip enough, strip wings are hella low and long, street wings like mine are higher and have smaller decks. But hey, looks pretty good, why don't you make larger chops? Its hard to see small ones.

Infamousthug Bx
08-09-2002, 03:41 PM
i got the pic from the bryces toutorial... it was already that tiny... lol... i took the woind from a race car... from papadakis' AEM civic coupe... lol... :lol:
and thefrom slick is from my uncles race car... if u look closely... teh tires are wrinling backwords a little... :lol: :lol: ... it was the best i could do... lol... and the weelie bars sucks man... the angle was so off but i couldnt find any anywhere else to i ried distorting them and changing the perspective... and i got tired because ot was too damn small to work with... hahaha :lol:
I'm gonna build that car... watch... :D

Anonymous
08-09-2002, 04:00 PM
i hope i never have to see that "rice" in the lane next to me, for fear of embarrasment....

Infamousthug Bx
08-09-2002, 04:09 PM
i hope i never have to see that "rice" in the lane next to me, for fear of embarrasment....

i agree... i wouldnt want to embarass U with IT either... :lol:
:P

Infamousthug Bx
08-10-2002, 10:47 AM
i got the pic from the bryces toutorial... it was already that tiny... lol... i took the wing from a race car... from papadakis' AEM civic coupe... lol... :lol:
and the front slick is from my uncles' race car... if u look closely... the tires are wrinkling backwards a little... :lol: :lol: ... it was the best i could do... lol... and the weelie bars sucks man... the angle was so off but i couldnt find them anywhere else to i ried distorting them and changing the perspective... and i got tired because it was too damn small to work with... hahaha :lol:
I'm gonna build that car... watch... :D

Shocon2k
08-10-2002, 12:50 PM
To me that's not rice, its race built...rice is when you try and make your car look race without it being able to live up to its appearance. That car looks all business. I mean a front mounted induction system makes more sense than a scoop, but thats cool too. Look at old musclecars, they're basically the same deal, big slicks, big scoop, cool paint, and they're not rice. Oh well, I agree it wouldn't be cool on the road, but at the track it seems like it would be OK.

Infamousthug Bx
08-10-2002, 01:57 PM
Oh well, I agree it wouldn't be cool on the road, but at the track it seems like it would be OK.

Ok... wait till I build it and put it out on the road... lol :D