PDA

View Full Version : ALBERTA = REDNECK PROVINCE OF CANADA

Fast4Life
08-08-2002, 03:46 PM
Anyone agree, im from alberta and its great. Almost everyone drives a pickup with many of them on lifts. Alberta does have ricers, but they are outnumbered by loud V8 Camaro's and Mustangs.

08-08-2002, 03:50 PM
Sounds like my town but the hondas are rising quickly and soon will wipe out the jacked trucks

boosted92
08-08-2002, 04:13 PM
Albertas the redneck provice if you live way the fuck and gone somewhere like grand prarie, yeah. Try coming up to the Edmonton/St. Albert area or Calgary.

shft600
08-08-2002, 10:06 PM
Brooks: Every Third Car you see is a Mustang...I HATE IT!!!!!!

But I like Alberta :D

Anonymous
08-09-2002, 12:29 AM
Albertas the redneck provice if you live way the fuck and gone somewhere like grand prarie, yeah. Try coming up to the Edmonton/St. Albert area or Calgary.

he does live in edmonton, so do i

a lot of v8's and there's a lot of rice during the night as well.

import_3000
08-28-2002, 05:07 PM
red deer is full of camaros, and alotta pushrod v8s, i hate it, but there is alot of imports comin up out here

Car
09-08-2002, 02:20 AM
I live in Calgary and every night I can hear the imports racin'
"damn street racers"

I see more shitty ass neons than anything.

RicoSuave
09-08-2002, 12:30 PM

he does live in edmonton, so do i

a lot of v8's and there's a lot of rice during the night as well.

w3rd, almost everyone has a truck or SUV, and the rice is limited, Gotta love alberta

euro
11-01-2002, 10:57 AM
u gotta admit ther is a lot of ppl in neons and cavaliers etc. it isnt that bad thou

RDS Celica
11-01-2002, 01:05 PM
u gotta admit ther is a lot of ppl in neons and cavaliers etc. it isnt that bad thou

Everyone and their grandma has neons, sunfires, or cavaliers :uhoh: . It sickens me :lol: :uhoh: :nodno:

lude_boy93
11-02-2002, 04:37 AM
Prob cause they're cheap as phuck to buy. I personally despise Cavaliers and Sunfires.....I guess they're for ppl who can't afford imports. Trucks, don't get me started on those. That big bed at the back, that's for hauling shit around. I hate to see those damn covers on the beds, use it for what it was made for ppl. I have a truck too, but I use it for WORK. Never will you see me cruising around town with it though :nodno: . I guess the 4 x 4 is practical for our winters though. My 0.02.

Fast4Life
11-05-2002, 05:57 AM
Prob cause they're cheap as phuck to buy. I personally despise Cavaliers and Sunfires.....I guess they're for ppl who can't afford imports. Trucks, don't get me started on those. That big bed at the back, that's for hauling shit around. I hate to see those damn covers on the beds, use it for what it was made for ppl. I have a truck too, but I use it for WORK. Never will you see me cruising around town with it though :nodno: . I guess the 4 x 4 is practical for our winters though. My 0.02.

Everything you say is true, Neons/Cavs/Sunfires are for faggots, and trucks are the shit, but only if you use it. People who lower their trucks and put gay ass altezza's on them are just as bad as any ricers, i got a truck, and use it for working, its not ment for show.

lude_boy93
11-05-2002, 09:05 AM

Everything you say is true, Neons/Cavs/Sunfires are for faggots, and trucks are the shit, but only if you use it. People who lower their trucks and put gay ass altezza's on them are just as bad as any ricers, i got a truck, and use it for working, its not ment for show.

Amen brotha!! :nod:

the Zar
11-07-2002, 09:35 PM
Lethbridge is great for imports. races every weekend, beautiful women, dumb ass farmers that think their farm truck is fast to embarass.

Fast4Life wrote:
lude_boy93 wrote:
Prob cause they're cheap as phuck to buy. I personally despise Cavaliers and Sunfires.....I guess they're for ppl who can't afford imports. Trucks, don't get me started on those. That big bed at the back, that's for hauling shit around. I hate to see those damn covers on the beds, use it for what it was made for ppl. I have a truck too, but I use it for WORK. Never will you see me cruising around town with it though . I guess the 4 x 4 is practical for our winters though. My 0.02.

Amen brotha!!

i have a truck, import and all. its lowered NO altezza's and a sweet sounding exaust. i have big plans for her unless i can trade for a tricked out 89 civic. but yeah, its not just jacked up trucks in alberta. take a look around there are plenty of extremly nice imports out and a shitload of great weed too :D . my only complaint is the cops around here. can you say JACKASSES? :evil: :evil: :evil: .

Roadside Prophet
11-07-2002, 09:43 PM
my buddy has an s10 that would blow your retarded wanna be sports car prelude out of the water you ignorant fuck

trucks arent supposed to be for show?

civics arent supposed to be for racing

stfu

the Zar
11-07-2002, 09:46 PM
fair enough. i was going to get a civic but my truck is more practicle for where i live and where i drive. i will eventually get a fast car but not at the moment.

lude_boy93
11-08-2002, 07:01 PM
my buddy has an s10 that would blow your retarded wanna be sports car prelude out of the water you ignorant fuck

trucks arent supposed to be for show?

civics arent supposed to be for racing

stfu

I assume that comment was directed towards me Billy Bob, or Jeb, or whatever your name is. Never did I say civics are for racing, but trucks are still made to work with. I prob couldn't beat your buddy's S10. Maybe if he loads it up w/ a bale of hay like he's suppoed to, then I'll attempt to race you hee haws!! :D P.S. My 'Lude is not aqua equipped, so I never take it in the water

Roadside Prophet
11-10-2002, 03:53 PM
good one jackass.

your car isnt a sports car, dont act like it is

sports car = rwd

but i dont care what you or anyone does with their cars

just dont talk like truck owners shouldnt do up their trucks because they're made for work

thats one of the stupidest things a HONDA racer can say

Fast4Life
11-11-2002, 05:11 PM
A truck should be able to haul a sheet of plywood, a bale of hay, and all the shit you need to take somewhere. it should also be able to pull a good sized trailor, if it cant do that then what they hell is the point of having one. If it can do all that then feel free to fag it out, you're the one who looks like a dumbass