PDA

View Full Version : Where do u get ur pics from?

Smilz
08-07-2002, 02:37 PM
Hi - just read the tutorial above from 99 Civic Si and was wondering where you get all those really nice pictures you start off with. I can't seem 2 find any high resolution images like that on the net and it would help us loads if i had decent cars 2 modify with. Had a go with chopping a bodykit up and tried fitting it today to my car - but got stuck when i needed to colour the whole thing - think the colours were to far apart - so when i desaturated it - there was a big difference in the colour of the bits i put on - is there anyway i can get all the bits looking the same colour

Thanx in advance for the help
ps does any 1 know of any webspace i can up my photoshop images 2 :D

venomous
08-07-2002, 03:26 PM
Is it just me or is that (^^^^) really hard to understand?

Infamousthug Bx
08-07-2002, 04:28 PM
Hi - just read the tutorial above from 99 Civic Si and was wondering where you get all those really nice pictures you start off with. I can't seem 2 find any high resolution images like that on the net and it would help us loads if i had decent cars 2 modify with. Had a go with chopping a bodykit up and tried fitting it today to my car - but got stuck when i needed to colour the whole thing - think the colours were to far apart - so when i desaturated it - there was a big difference in the colour of the bits i put on - is there anyway i can get all the bits looking the same colour

Thanx in advance for the help
ps does any 1 know of any webspace i can up my photoshop images 2 :D

:uhoh: uhhhhhh.... ok :D

use http://images.geekazoids.net/

boostd
08-07-2002, 08:20 PM
www.autobuzz.com / www.cardomain.com

PREYL00D
08-07-2002, 09:51 PM
www.highresautoimages.com

AccTL
08-08-2002, 12:08 AM