PDA

View Full Version : alright guyz someone chop this!

ricerocketpinoy
08-05-2002, 08:49 AM
http://www.rsxtreme.com/albums/hot_import_nights_la/0044_G.jpg
i want this front end on this rsx if you guyz can..

http://www.hondahookup.com/gallery/show.php/original/RSX/RSX%202.JPG

thanks alot!
hopefully those pix worked?

ricerocketpinoy
08-05-2002, 08:50 AM
o yea do whatever you want to it.. but i like the rims on the rsx so yea dont change the spoon rims.. make it a black bird whatever you want

Shocon2k
08-05-2002, 09:25 AM
Its hard to chop a pic that's already been chopped and has sloppy lines. Post a better pic of an RSX and I'll be glad to do it.

ricerocketpinoy
08-05-2002, 09:39 AM
ummm okay ill try n find one

static_xcold
08-05-2002, 09:55 AM
^^ what are you some professional chopper or something?

Shocon2k
08-05-2002, 10:24 AM
:lol: haha, no, but its a lot easier to chop a car and make it look realistic if the original pics are realistic as well...the RSX looks like someone made their own body kit freehand...and the uneven lines make it hard to line something up and make it look right.

avus///M3
08-05-2002, 10:29 AM
i don't understand, why would you want the bumper from a mr2 on an rsx

XAcidManX
08-05-2002, 03:09 PM
i don't understand, why would you want the bumper from a mr2 on an rsx

The world may never know :nodno:

ricerocketpinoy
08-05-2002, 05:25 PM
no i just thought the veilside body kit of the mr2 looked awesome so i was like why not on a rsx?

Stryker
08-05-2002, 06:04 PM
lol no this guy is a newb to chopping

its not any harder

bust out the pen tool in photoshop and go around it with a magnifying glass and using space bar to move while your doing it

TrueBlueStang2k1
08-05-2002, 10:34 PM
Its hard to chop a pic that's already been chopped and has sloppy lines. Post a better pic of an RSX and I'll be glad to do it.

haha... true, very true... i was about to give it a try and i was like.. hmm i think this has been chopped already.. poorly chopped :lol: :lol: .. the angles are also a little tough to work with

Shocon2k
08-05-2002, 11:04 PM
Me not newb. Me Tarzan, king of jungle...oooh oooh aaahh!

I should elaborate on my previous comment...its not harder to CHOP, its harder to fix the chop that was done to it already. Cuz making a sloppy car look real again isn't exactly my cup of tea, I prefer making a real car look real and cooler.

Stryker
08-05-2002, 11:36 PM
Me not newb. Me Tarzan, king of jungle...oooh oooh aaahh!

I should elaborate on my previous comment...its not harder to CHOP, its harder to fix the chop that was done to it already. Cuz making a sloppy car look real again isn't exactly my cup of tea, I prefer making a real car look real and cooler.

aye, that makes sense and true it is :nod:

Shocon2k
08-06-2002, 05:18 AM
What, the King of Jungle bit? :lol:

El Jefe
08-06-2002, 05:38 AM
heres the unchopped ITR pic:
http://www.hondahookup.com/upload_image/images/typer38.jpg

Shocon2k
08-06-2002, 06:24 AM
I'm on it like a fat chick on a Snicker's bar!

BTW they call the RSX the Integra in Japan still? I sorta think I'd heard that somewhere but I'm not sure...kinda like the old Integra was the Honda Integra.

El Jefe
08-06-2002, 07:04 AM
I'm on it like a fat chick on a Snicker's bar!

BTW they call the RSX the Integra in Japan still? I sorta think I'd heard that somewhere but I'm not sure...kinda like the old Integra was the Honda Integra.haha yeh its only an acura in the american continents.

and yes, the RSX is the new integra

Shocon2k
08-06-2002, 07:23 AM
Well I attempted to put the MR2 kit on the RSX/Integra and that big ass shadow some guy casts over the front end makes it look like shit, not to mention the angles are too different to be salvaged. So instead I just chopped the RTR/ITR. Now it has blue/purple color change paint and matching wheels with enlarged bumpers and skirts, CF hood, and shaved door handles. I figured its at least better than that first pic posted of the RSX...::shivers::

http://images.geekazoids.net/rtr_chop.jpg

El Jefe
08-06-2002, 08:07 AM
the angle was hard, but not impossible - note also reflections of previous bumper have been matched as well

(99_civic_si - i will reveal my secret soon on reflections :D )
http://www.hondahookup.com/upload_image/images/typer381.jpg

the edges defintley need cleaning up 8)

Civicracer2005
08-06-2002, 08:38 AM
nice job on that chop purple doesnt look to bad but i was wondering if youll halp me out i dont know how to shave door handles if you could pm me and tell me how or post how or make a tutorial id appreciate it lots thanx adnd once again nice chop

TrueBlueStang2k1
08-06-2002, 12:21 PM
Well I attempted to put the MR2 kit on the RSX/Integra and that big ass shadow some guy casts over the front end makes it look like shit, not to mention the angles are too different to be salvaged. So instead I just chopped the RTR/ITR. Now it has blue/purple color change paint and matching wheels with enlarged bumpers and skirts, CF hood, and shaved door handles. I figured its at least better than that first pic posted of the RSX...::shivers::

http://images.geekazoids.net/rtr_chop.jpg

haha.. what the hell did u do to it?!... its glowing, haha :roll_eye: :o

TrueBlueStang2k1
08-06-2002, 01:29 PM
ok.. heres what i was able to do with it... btw, the shadow was a pain but wasnt too bad to work with... i still think the front end looks a little too shiny but im too lazy to fix it now.. also, now that i look at it, i shoulda made the rear wheel power blue to give it the full rice factor.. oh well
http://images.geekazoids.net/mytyper_copy.jpg

Shocon2k
08-06-2002, 04:43 PM
That's pretty much what my chop looked like, but I felt the body kit was aimed WAY down and didn't look convincing. Anyway, I did color balance and made it full blue and empty everything else, then did it again and made it full blue and full magenta and that's what I ended up with, the glow just happened. To shave door handles use the clone tool and set the start point with ALT+Click. Then, basically operate it like a blur tool, except where you are highlighting the image on the preset crosshair will appear. It will fade in so you won't have rough lines. So set the crosshair a little down the door and clone away.

krawnic
08-06-2002, 06:12 PM
TrueBlueStang2k1, you just stole jefes chopped pic and lowered it and did your tinting and other shit, you didnt do the hard part... so dont call it ur own :P

ricerocketpinoy
08-06-2002, 08:42 PM
dude you guyz are awesome! sorry about the first pic i posted of the rsx it was the only good one i could find.. had no clue it was already chopped but thanks to the dude who found another one :) um i must say you guyz are awesome! now if only i could get a hang of this chopping shit.. it sounds easy but it's kinda hard for a first timer? but thanks guyz! the cars look awesome!

ricerocketpinoy
08-06-2002, 08:53 PM
http://store3.yimg.com/I/ntnsracing_1696_30729869 i just put you guyz through all that trouble to do all the chops n stuff lol trouble prolly not.. it was prolly fun for u guyz right? but i found that veilside made a kit that looked like the one on the mr2 for the rsx! but yea thanks guyz!

El Jefe
08-07-2002, 03:01 AM
ok.. heres what i was able to do with it... btw, the shadow was a pain but wasnt too bad to work with... i still think the front end looks a little too shiny but im too lazy to fix it now.. also, now that i look at it, i shoulda made the rear wheel power blue to give it the full rice factor.. oh well
http://images.geekazoids.net/mytyper_copy.jpg
you didnt do that front bumper.. i did - how can you say the shadow was a pain to work with when you didnt even chop it?

give credit where credit's due :x

PREYL00D
08-07-2002, 03:10 AM
TrueBlueStang2k1, you just stole jefes chopped pic and lowered it and did your tinting and other shit, you didnt do the hard part... so dont call it ur own :P

he's right.. all you did was add some uncle ben to it, and then you start talking about how the bumper was hard and you need to make it a little less shiny. BS.

El Jefe
08-07-2002, 03:29 AM
truebluestang:

the only things you did (and not done well i might add) are:
1) tinted the windows
2) desaturated the headlights
3) added a gradient to the body (which looks fake - learn to use curves)
4) lowered it

and..

5) STOLE my front bumper and claimed it as your own work

you know how i know it was my own work? i put your picture on top my my picture - turned down the opacity and the edges are EXACTLY THE SAME.. also, it doesnt take a genius just from comparing the 2 by eye to realise you just ripped my work off.

this is defintely not acceptable.

figure 1:
YOUR chop on top of MY chop... (with opacity turned down..)
http://images.geekazoids.net/cheater.jpg
notice how the body is the EXACT SAME SHAPE?

plus, dont tell me it was a coincidence.. because 1st of all, even with an easy job, no 2 jobs will be exactly the same ESPECIALLY WHEN IT INVOLVES DISTORTION OF THE ORIGINAL BUMPER!

besides, i did a lot of custom airbrushing to correct the perspective of the bumper plus i distorted sections of the bumper as well...so you are going to tell me you airbrushed the EXACT SAME LINES as i did? \

BS.

boostd
08-07-2002, 03:56 AM
*rips into the faggot*... *realises the faggot likes getting his ass ripped into* *proceeds to get the chainsaw* "DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!"

in coding language u would be classified as a "Ripper" u ripped someonelses work and claimed it as ur own by putting ur name on it... insted of TrueBluePieceOfShitStang u should have ElJefeDidItForMe :nodno:

El Jefe
08-07-2002, 12:32 PM
bump

TrueBlueStang2k1
08-07-2002, 12:42 PM
i knew that was a mistake and i probably should not have done that.. i realized that after i posted it... *hangs head in shame* .. my appoligies to you Jefe.. and i promise it wont happen again.. the thing is, i was starting to go at it myself, and i saw that u had already posted your chop.. and the temptation got the best of me.. so i just did all the other shit i wanted to do to the car on top of what u had done.. i know.. it was wrong... im sorry :(