PDA

View Full Version : Best Exhausts..

SpOoN_iNtegRa
04-07-2002, 04:03 PM
i am wondering what exhaust i should buy when i get my car .. i have heard people say different ones are the best .. tanabe..comptech... i really dunno
i think i am going to get that power package on modacar with the AEM intake, DC 421 headers, and Greddy exhaust. oh ..and do greddys perform and sound good or are they too loud? :???:

g2teg
04-07-2002, 04:17 PM
greddys have a low pitched kind-of rumble at low rpms..they get a good bit louder at wide open, but not as loud as hks or tanabe.

Logan
04-07-2002, 04:19 PM
the tanabe racing medallion is the loudest exhaust i have heard on an integra. so if you are concerned with that i would stay away. greddys are great as well are dc sports. the dc is all stainless if you like that. i used to have an hks super dragger that i didnt really like at all. overall my recomendation is the tanabe.

acatak
04-07-2002, 07:54 PM
The best exhaust in my opinion is the Thermal Stealth. It is nice and deep but not too loud. It sounds great

XxMuGeNô¿ôPoWeRxX
04-07-2002, 07:58 PM
need i say more? :grin:
http://www.kingmotorsports.com/images/engine/integra_exhaust.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XxMuGeNPoWeRxX on 2002-04-07 20:01 ]</font>

NOINTEGReddy
04-07-2002, 10:03 PM
Why does everyone want the loudest exhaust. Do you want cops to turn their head and follow you? Do you want rednecks to come here and tell us that all of us sound like lawnmowers and beehives? You should be concerned with how your ears will feel after a five mintue ride on the highway, and not what people will think of your car outside the movie theater. Thats what I think anyway. I'd go for performance, not sound.

EkHatch97
04-07-2002, 10:31 PM
Apexi N-1 Exhaust is a great one...

Logan
04-07-2002, 11:30 PM
On 2002-04-07 22:03, NOINTEGReddy wrote:
Why does everyone want the loudest exhaust. Do you want cops to turn their head and follow you? Do you want rednecks to come here and tell us that all of us sound like lawnmowers and beehives? You should be concerned with how your ears will feel after a five mintue ride on the highway, and not what people will think of your car outside the movie theater. Thats what I think anyway. I'd go for performance, not sound.

i'm a redneck bitch

NOINTEGReddy
04-08-2002, 12:12 PM
Haha! Ok fine, import-tuner-haters, better? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: